PET/CT Today!

Options

Comments

• sweetblood22
    sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228
    Options

NED, NED, NED
    I'm chanting it for you Charles. Looking forward to the good news.

Bob

Good luck all!
    Wishing all of you much luck on your scans.
  • Scambuster
    Scambuster Member Posts: 973
    Options

Good luck all!
    Wishing all of you much luck on your scans.

Good Vibed
    ..being sent your way Charles..

Scam
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Hi Charles
    Keeping you in the best of prayers my friend

Hondo
  • louwpb
    louwpb Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Stay Positive
    Everything will be fine....I always say positive thoughts.. I'm in your corner.
    Lou
  • louwpb
    louwpb Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Stay Positive
    Lou
  • Kent Cass
    Kent Cass Member Posts: 1,898 Member
    Options
    louwpb said:

Stay Positive
    Lou

Just got the call from my regular Dr.'s Nurse about Monday's PS/CT- CLEAN!!! 2-years, and still good. Oh yeah.
    Hope we all will be able to look back and say April was a very good month.

kcass
  • sweetblood22
    Options
    Kent Cass said:

Just got the call from my regular Dr.'s Nurse about Monday's PS/CT- CLEAN!!! 2-years, and still good. Oh yeah.

kcass

Kent Cass
    Yay!! Love that good news! Congrats!
  • hawk711
    hawk711 Member Posts: 566
    Options

Kent Cass
    Yay!! Love that good news! Congrats!

KCASS
    Congrats Buddy !!! You are one year up on me.....Now I have something to look forward to..
    all the best
    Steve
  • Jimbo55
    Jimbo55 Member Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    hawk711 said:

KCASS
    Congrats Buddy !!! You are one year up on me.....Now I have something to look forward to..
    all the best
    Steve

Way To Go
    KCass, that's just great news. So glad for you. Cheers

Jimbo
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    Kent Cass said:

kcass

Believe...
    "Hope we all will be able to look back and say April was a very good month"....Believe

Best,
    John
  • Kent Cass
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

Believe...
    "Hope we all will be able to look back and say April was a very good month"....Believe

Best,
    John

Thanks, but-
    John, Sweet, Hawk and Jimbo, I do thank you. I've had continuous nasal congestion for over a month, and way back when Iowa City thought they saw something in the right sinus with an Xray, so I was concerned. But, you know, this ain't about me. This is about the April Club that Charles started. And if I gotta be the first to get the results, then, yeah, bring it on. My only claim is that I've got it going to the upside, and, dangit- let's all of us bring it on home to the good.

And, I did notice something the other day- our old friend/Brother Steve is supposed to have gotten his PS/CT today. I suspect he's been lurking, but hasn't posted a lot over the last few months. Steve, you got my hopes and Prayers that your's comes home to the good, also, and you know all of us are hoping and Praying the same for you. Let us know, ASAP, because when you and Charles, etc., give us good news- that's when the celebrating begins, and the April Club is officially the place to be!

Believe

kcass
  • hawk711
    Options
    Kent Cass said:

Thanks, but-
    John, Sweet, Hawk and Jimbo, I do thank you. I've had continuous nasal congestion for over a month, and way back when Iowa City thought they saw something in the right sinus with an Xray, so I was concerned. But, you know, this ain't about me. This is about the April Club that Charles started. And if I gotta be the first to get the results, then, yeah, bring it on. My only claim is that I've got it going to the upside, and, dangit- let's all of us bring it on home to the good.

And, I did notice something the other day- our old friend/Brother Steve is supposed to have gotten his PS/CT today. I suspect he's been lurking, but hasn't posted a lot over the last few months. Steve, you got my hopes and Prayers that your's comes home to the good, also, and you know all of us are hoping and Praying the same for you. Let us know, ASAP, because when you and Charles, etc., give us good news- that's when the celebrating begins, and the April Club is officially the place to be!

Believe

kcass

Adding to the April Club
    After 14 months of a PEG tube sticking out of my torso, I had it removed on April 5th. I am no longer attached to anything medical, port, tube, IV, etc. I am a free man finally !! I took a shower today and felt, well, normal. The tube was a necessary part of my treatment and I needed it a lot longer than most, but Sweets and me had the tube for what was just right for us. I am eating all stuff now, and loving meals again. I just wanted to add to the good April stories coming down the pike...
    All the best to you all,
    Steve
  • sweetblood22
    Options
    hawk711 said:

Adding to the April Club
    After 14 months of a PEG tube sticking out of my torso, I had it removed on April 5th. I am no longer attached to anything medical, port, tube, IV, etc. I am a free man finally !! I took a shower today and felt, well, normal. The tube was a necessary part of my treatment and I needed it a lot longer than most, but Sweets and me had the tube for what was just right for us. I am eating all stuff now, and loving meals again. I just wanted to add to the good April stories coming down the pike...
    All the best to you all,
    Steve

Yay, Steve!
    Doesn't it feel glorious without that thing sticking you in the gut 24/7?! It's so nice that I can hold Nizzy and sleep on my belly again.

I agree it was a life saver when I needed it, but so good to be free!

One more step checked off to your new normal. :)
  • Kent Cass
    Options

Yay, Steve!
    Doesn't it feel glorious without that thing sticking you in the gut 24/7?! It's so nice that I can hold Nizzy and sleep on my belly again.

I agree it was a life saver when I needed it, but so good to be free!

One more step checked off to your new normal. :)

Steve and Sweet
    Like the Illini, Hawk, I beat you by about a month, in that I had mine for over 15-months; however, the Penn State gal beat the both of us! And there is that of legend, which is of those who carry their's for a minimum of 7-years. Oh yeah- we are talking about something a little beyond the Rose Bowl. Hey- great to hear of your news, Hawk.

kcass
  • sweetblood22
    Options
    Kent Cass said:

Steve and Sweet
    Like the Illini, Hawk, I beat you by about a month, in that I had mine for over 15-months; however, the Penn State gal beat the both of us! And there is that of legend, which is of those who carry their's for a minimum of 7-years. Oh yeah- we are talking about something a little beyond the Rose Bowl. Hey- great to hear of your news, Hawk.

kcass

Go Penn State!!
    My niece is going to PSU in the fall. I feel so damn old. I remember her coming to live with my parents when she was like 9 maybe?? Where the heck does the time go!

Go Nittany Lions!
  • Jimbo55
    Jimbo55 Member Posts: 590 Member
    Options

Go Penn State!!
    My niece is going to PSU in the fall. I feel so damn old. I remember her coming to live with my parents when she was like 9 maybe?? Where the heck does the time go!

Go Nittany Lions!

Steve
    Excellent news mate, keep it going. Cheers

Jimbo
  • hawk711
    Options
    Jimbo55 said:

Steve
    Excellent news mate, keep it going. Cheers

Jimbo

Charles,
    Let us know the outcome of your test, o.k.?? Love to hear good news,
    Can't wait to hear it....
    Steve
  • D Lewis
    D Lewis Member Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Kent Cass said:

kcass

Kent
    Thanks for sharing the happy news! Doing the NED dance again.

Deb
  • D Lewis
    D Lewis Member Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Charles
    Any news yet? Sending lots of positive vibes your way! Here's to great health!

Deb
  • Greg53
    Greg53 Member Posts: 849
    Options
    D Lewis said:

Charles
    Any news yet? Sending lots of positive vibes your way! Here's to great health!

Deb

Charles
    Charles,

I've been off the site for awhile and just saw this post. Positive thoughts coming your way for good results!

Kent,
    As usual I'll have to disagree with you. "It ain't about me". Hey for a 2 year clear, it should be about you! Congrats!!!! That's awesome. Made my day to read that one Kent!!

And for Steve (Hawk) - awesome news on getting De-Pegged!

Positive thoughts to all!

Greg