Options
2»

Comments

• LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    More Updates...
    Hi my lovely friends,

Well...the..NEULESTA SHOT MEANS BUSINESS!!!! On day 3 and 4 I was like a veggie. I could not move? My bones were hurting so much. It made my stomach sick too. :( But took ativan and it made the trick. The pain persisted though. I started to feel better yesterday, but boy that shot is nasty. :)

I am also fighting a slight infection that my fertility place found last Friday (day of my chemo), and told me 4 days LATER??!?!?!?!!?!? UGH! I had to take cipro for 3 days to eliminate any "organisms" from growing. These doctors!

But in a good note, I can't complain. God loves me and I have your support. I feel myself feeling sick to my stomach after 5PM which is weird, but keeping my food down. I am glad to be ALIVE!

Today I shopped for wigs. So expensive. The only thing is that it doent match my hair color. Pretty hair though. Should I just go for a change and call it a day?

BTW, I had a question for my pink sisters. Is it possbile to get different side effects as you go through each chemo or does it stay pretty much the same? What about that NEULESTA monsta shot? :)

Thank you all for your love, prayers and support.

Love
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    And...
    did I mention you guys are great? I am happy to have people like you I can turn to when I need a hug...
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

More Updates...
    Hi my lovely friends,

Well...the..NEULESTA SHOT MEANS BUSINESS!!!! On day 3 and 4 I was like a veggie. I could not move? My bones were hurting so much. It made my stomach sick too. :( But took ativan and it made the trick. The pain persisted though. I started to feel better yesterday, but boy that shot is nasty. :)

I am also fighting a slight infection that my fertility place found last Friday (day of my chemo), and told me 4 days LATER??!?!?!?!!?!? UGH! I had to take cipro for 3 days to eliminate any "organisms" from growing. These doctors!

But in a good note, I can't complain. God loves me and I have your support. I feel myself feeling sick to my stomach after 5PM which is weird, but keeping my food down. I am glad to be ALIVE!

Today I shopped for wigs. So expensive. The only thing is that it doent match my hair color. Pretty hair though. Should I just go for a change and call it a day?

BTW, I had a question for my pink sisters. Is it possbile to get different side effects as you go through each chemo or does it stay pretty much the same? What about that NEULESTA monsta shot? :)

Thank you all for your love, prayers and support.

Love

I didn't take chemo, so, I
    I didn't take chemo, so, I can't answer your question. Just want to say that I hope you start to feeling better and that you will have less side effects.

Good luck and a prayer for you too,

Debby