2»

Comments

• Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options

haha hehe LOL
    Too funny ...you are...

Just today as I was making
    Just today as I was making an appointment at a doctors office, I completely forgot my social.
    Now I know this number like the back of my hand and I actually got scared because only the last 4 digits were coming to mind.
    After apologizing and feeling like a criminal who was trying to give a false number, it finally came to me.!

I have had a lot of incidences when the brain and lips just don't mesh but this just happened today.

Guess this is just our new normal. It can't be that we're all getting old and forgetful. Can it?
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    My son went with me to onco
    My son went with me to onco and chemo today. First, I forgot my socks and shoes, had on flip flops in the house and when I got out of the car at the Drs office, I realize forgot them. It is cold and rainy today and I need a pedi!

After, we were going to go to lunch. I chose the restaurant but couldn't remember the name or the name of the street it is on.... it is the cross street to our home. So I had to explain it by the paper bags that they put the food in... Neader's Bakery. My boys get so impatient with me sometimes, but then we all just laugh about it.
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    camul said:

My son went with me to onco
    My son went with me to onco and chemo today. First, I forgot my socks and shoes, had on flip flops in the house and when I got out of the car at the Drs office, I realize forgot them. It is cold and rainy today and I need a pedi!

After, we were going to go to lunch. I chose the restaurant but couldn't remember the name or the name of the street it is on.... it is the cross street to our home. So I had to explain it by the paper bags that they put the food in... Neader's Bakery. My boys get so impatient with me sometimes, but then we all just laugh about it.

We just moved. Now I have a
    We just moved. Now I have a new address and new phone number. I will never be able to remember the new information. I carry an index card around with me.
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    Options
    Kat11 said:

We just moved. Now I have a
    We just moved. Now I have a new address and new phone number. I will never be able to remember the new information. I carry an index card around with me.

I forget everything
    I am going through terrible chemo brain right now. I literally forget everything. It is so frustrating. The other day I left the house on my way to work. I couldn't figure out why the gas pedal felt so funny and it was dark outside so I couldn't see. I finally pulled over, turned on the light and saw that I had left my house without my shoes on. I had to turn around and go all the way back home for my crocs. I didn't mention this to anyone because I was too embarrassed lol. I forget names of places, streets, people.. you name it and I can't remember it.