Any American Idol Fans? Who are your Faves?

Options
2»

Comments

• disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

I was afraid he was having a
    I was afraid he was having a heart attack!!! kind of scary!!!!

he looked like he was
    and Ryan was trying to get him to talk...
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    Options

wow his face when the stopped him from singing..
    one I am sure cuz out of time and two knew they were saving him and sending all on tour...

Great Results last nite...
    Love the outcome of AI last nite. Wonderful group of kids. Perfect top 11. Now 2 go home next week... Yikes~
  • Mitzi333
    Options
    Mitzi333 said:

Great Results last nite...
    Love the outcome of AI last nite. Wonderful group of kids. Perfect top 11. Now 2 go home next week... Yikes~

What a shocker tonight!!!
    The results were Shocking!!! Pia is one of the Best singers... She was voted off tonight. Everyone was shocked...including the judges. Hopefully, she'll get a contract. She's extremely talented. ;0)
  • cinnamonsmile
    cinnamonsmile Member Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    Mitzi333 said:

The results were Shocking!!! Pia is one of the Best singers... She was voted off tonight. Everyone was shocked...including the judges. Hopefully, she'll get a contract. She's extremely talented. ;0)

havent gotten to watch a lot
    havent gotten to watch a lot of it, but yes, i know i have not liked the guy pia was left standing with. he doesnt seem like idol material. was it millions of younger gals that think hes hot?
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Mitzi333 said:

Mitzi I feel confident that
    Mitzi I feel confident that Pia will become a star in the likes of Jennifer Hudson and Chris Daughtry. It was a shock. I thought for sure she'd be in the final 3, but with her talent and beauty she cant miss. It will be sad not hearing her sing in the coming weeks.
  • Mitzi333
    Options
    natly15 said:

Mitzi I feel confident that
    Mitzi I feel confident that Pia will become a star in the likes of Jennifer Hudson and Chris Daughtry. It was a shock. I thought for sure she'd be in the final 3, but with her talent and beauty she cant miss. It will be sad not hearing her sing in the coming weeks.

Natly... I totally Agree...
    Pia will become a star. She has the entire package. I'm sure, if nothing else, JLo will ensure she meets some of the right people in the industry. The expression on JLo and Randy's face was total shock when it was announced she was going home.

I agree Cinnamonsmile...Thought for sure it would be Stefano.

The competition is going to heat up in the upcoming weeks.

Take care~ ;0)
  • disneyfan2008
    Options
    Mitzi333 said:

Natly... I totally Agree...
    Pia will become a star. She has the entire package. I'm sure, if nothing else, JLo will ensure she meets some of the right people in the industry. The expression on JLo and Randy's face was total shock when it was announced she was going home.

I agree Cinnamonsmile...Thought for sure it would be Stefano.

The competition is going to heat up in the upcoming weeks.

Take care~ ;0)

James
    Still rooting for James...
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options

James
    Still rooting for James...

I was shocked
    last night that Pia was even in the bottom 3. Of course, I shouldn't complain because I don't vote. I cried when Ryan said her name. I really thought she and James would be in the finale! My vote is for James. I do have to say that Scotty has such charm and stage presence for such a young man. I thought everyone sang really well this week. It's going to be tougher every week.
    Char
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

I was shocked
    last night that Pia was even in the bottom 3. Of course, I shouldn't complain because I don't vote. I cried when Ryan said her name. I really thought she and James would be in the finale! My vote is for James. I do have to say that Scotty has such charm and stage presence for such a young man. I thought everyone sang really well this week. It's going to be tougher every week.
    Char

I think everyone was shocked
    Pia has a beautiful stage presence, and I am sure she will still get her chance to make it big in the future. However, Scotty is my man. Judy
  • lizzie17
    lizzie17 Member Posts: 548
    Options

I think everyone was shocked
    Pia has a beautiful stage presence, and I am sure she will still get her chance to make it big in the future. However, Scotty is my man. Judy

judges
    At first I really missed Simon and all of his comments....but, I love the new judges and this could be the best season ever!!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    lizzie17 said:

judges
    At first I really missed Simon and all of his comments....but, I love the new judges and this could be the best season ever!!

Yes, it was a shock ... as I view last night's episode via
    DVR .. Pia - gone, and Stephano still standing. He is not 1 of my favorites.

I am still pulling for James.

Vicki Sa
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

I was shocked
    Char

Surprised Pia left. But, I
    Surprised Pia left. But, I bet she will get a recording contract. She is so good!

Jan
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Yes, it was a shock ... as I view last night's episode via
    DVR .. Pia - gone, and Stephano still standing. He is not 1 of my favorites.

I am still pulling for James.

Vicki Sa

My sisters and I all watched
    My sisters and I all watched and were all saddened by Pia's leaving. Maybe there needs to be more saves from the judges?? I think a lot of the voters are young girls, so it may skew the voting. Pia leaving this soon was a disappointment.

I have never been more undecided about a winner though because the talent is that good this year. If I had to vote someone off it would be Stefano and then probably Paul. I like Paul, but he is rather specialized. I am still very impressed by all of the others.
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options

Surprised Pia left. But, I
    Surprised Pia left. But, I bet she will get a recording contract. She is so good!

Jan

Pia
    Just heard on the Today show that Pia has already been given a recording contract. Years from now she will really have a story to tell, how she wasn't good enough for Idol, but is a super star. Go Pia! Judy
  • disneyfan2008
    Options

Pia
    Just heard on the Today show that Pia has already been given a recording contract. Years from now she will really have a story to tell, how she wasn't good enough for Idol, but is a super star. Go Pia! Judy

pia
    look at Daughtry...
  • kim mom of three
    kim mom of three Member Posts: 26
    Options
    JAMES! JAMES! JAMES!

JAMES! JAMES! JAMES!
  • Mitzi333
    Options

JAMES! JAMES! JAMES!

JAMES! JAMES! JAMES!

Yeah... Pia!!!
    Also look at Jennifer Hudson... another super super star booted off AI. Yes, we'll def see Pia as a "Super Star" down the road. AI was the stepping stone to her success. Perfect Exposure... now on to this week's show... Who's going home next???
  • disneyfan2008
    Options

JAMES! JAMES! JAMES!

JAMES! JAMES! JAMES!

@KIM
    I am with you all the way JAMES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!
  • disneyfan2008
    Options

JAMES! JAMES! JAMES!

JAMES! JAMES! JAMES!

@KIM
    I am with you all the way JAMES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!