Who Is Watching " Dancing With The Stars" And Do You Have A Favorite Yet?

Options
1235»

Comments

• cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options

sorry IDOL Is my show of choice
    I have stopped at DWTS but never watched it more then 5 mins..

I was surprised
    Chris (the wrestler) went last night. He's been dancing with good marks throughout. Most of them danced quite well Monday night so it was a hard choice. I actually voted this week but guess my 1 vote for Chris didn't help.
    Char
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Mitzi333 said:

The Wrestler has been doing a GREAT job...
    I still think Kendra should have left the competition. Oh well, she survived the bullet this week... but she a goner soon. She can't shimi everyweek. ;0)

HInes is #1

Hoping Kendra goes home
    Hoping Kendra goes home tonight. I think they perform 2 dances tonight, so, it should be interesting.

Hines is the best!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Kylez said:

Hoping Kendra goes home
    Hoping Kendra goes home tonight. I think they perform 2 dances tonight, so, it should be interesting.

Hines is the best!

Your wish came true Kylez.
    Your wish came true Kylez. LOL Kendra went home. I was sorry to even see Kirstie in the bottom. I was afraid she was going home.

And, I didn't like that new judge. Kind of strange I thought.
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Alexis F said:

Your wish came true Kylez.
    Your wish came true Kylez. LOL Kendra went home. I was sorry to even see Kirstie in the bottom. I was afraid she was going home.

And, I didn't like that new judge. Kind of strange I thought.

Thought Romeo would be in
    Thought Romeo would be in the bottom 3 this week. Actually, I think Kendra danced better than Romeo this week, but we knew Kendra had to leaVE.

Chelsea is the best dancer, but I dont think she'll win, so if we are going for popularity, I'd love to see Kirsti in the final 2 eiher with Hines or Ralph, but really Chelsea looks like a pro but doenst have the following the others have. I want Kirsti--she adds humor to the show.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Katmy said:

I have had enough ballroom
    I have had enough ballroom dance training to be a "snob." Luckily for ya'll, I have not seen much of this season. However, I did see Kristi Ali and I think that she had control of her body. Her footwork was on its way to clean and precise and her upper body stayed in contact with her partner almost continuously. She understands how to make upper and lower body work separately to work together. She will become graceful, in my opinion.

One guy has great "latin motion." Don't know who he was. Very difficult to teach to some men. To have the gist of it right away is a HUGE advantage. Except that the judges spend less time harping on the latin motion any more. It is the meat of latin dances, however, and I think it should weigh more heavily in those dances. I think they have made Lynn tone down his critiques, because the Brits are serious about their dancing.

I wish I was dancing again when I watch. What a great show.

Looks to me like Hines and
    Looks to me like Hines and Chelsea may the final two standing. Both are good!
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    natly15 said:

Thought Romeo would be in
    Thought Romeo would be in the bottom 3 this week. Actually, I think Kendra danced better than Romeo this week, but we knew Kendra had to leaVE.

Chelsea is the best dancer, but I dont think she'll win, so if we are going for popularity, I'd love to see Kirsti in the final 2 eiher with Hines or Ralph, but really Chelsea looks like a pro but doenst have the following the others have. I want Kirsti--she adds humor to the show.

Whose getting the mirror ball trophy tonight???
    My vote is for Hines first, Kristie 2nd. All 3 contestents have done an outstanding job. Yeah to Kristie for the weight loss and her dancing. She's GREAT!!! No way should a 60 year old compete with a 20 year old disney star. But.... Kristie held her own!!!

However... Hines is a Great Dancer and has a Wonderful Personality. Hope he gets the trophy!!!

Whose your Fav to win tonight???

Mitzi ;0)
  • natly15
    Options
    Mitzi333 said:

My vote is for Hines first, Kristie 2nd. All 3 contestents have done an outstanding job. Yeah to Kristie for the weight loss and her dancing. She's GREAT!!! No way should a 60 year old compete with a 20 year old disney star. But.... Kristie held her own!!!

However... Hines is a Great Dancer and has a Wonderful Personality. Hope he gets the trophy!!!

Mitzi ;0)

Kirsti, not the best dancer,
    Kirsti, not the best dancer, Chelsea is, but Kirsti has chupsta and floored me with her tricks last nite. I really like Hines, such a gentleman, but if Chelsea doesnt take it, I hope Kirsti does! I'm in the later 60 age range and I have to support the older gals. :)
  • natly15
    Options
    Mitzi333 said:

Mitzi ;0)

double post
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    natly15 said:

Kirsti, not the best dancer, Chelsea is, but Kirsti has chupsta and floored me with her tricks last nite. I really like Hines, such a gentleman, but if Chelsea doesnt take it, I hope Kirsti does! I'm in the later 60 age range and I have to support the older gals. :)

I think Hines will probably
    I think Hines will probably take the trophy tonight! He has turned out to be a really good dancer. My hat is off to Kirstie, she has been awesome!

Sue ;0
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    I am watching the finale right now!
    My hope is that Hines won!
    Char
  • Mitzi333
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Char

It's only 6:23 in CA...so i don't want to know yet...
    Wait... Please don't tell us yet. ;0)
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    Mitzi333 said:

It's only 6:23 in CA...so i don't want to know yet...
    Wait... Please don't tell us yet. ;0)

Hines won! Yeh!
    Leeza

Hines won! Yeh!

Leeza
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Char

He did Char!

He did Char!
  • Mitzi333
    Options
    DebbyM said:

He did Char!

He did Char!

Yay .... Hines won!!!
    Happy HInes won the mirror ball and that Kiriste wad 2nd. She, did a fabo job dancing and with her weight loss.
  • DebbyM
    Options
    Mitzi333 said:

Yay .... Hines won!!!
    Happy HInes won the mirror ball and that Kiriste wad 2nd. She, did a fabo job dancing and with her weight loss.

I was so happy that Kirstie
    I was so happy that Kirstie got 2nd place! Just heard tonight, that apparently, Machs had food poisoning. You sure couldn't tell it in his dancing.
  • DebbyM
    Options
    Mitzi333 said:

Yay .... Hines won!!!

I was so happy that Kirstie
    I was so happy that Kirstie got 2nd place! Just heard tonight, that apparently, Machs had food poisoning. You sure couldn't tell it in his dancing.