Who Is Watching " Dancing With The Stars" And Do You Have A Favorite Yet?

Options

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    yv1214 said:

I love Kirstie...
    all these misshaps are just going to make her stronger.

I couldn't believe that
    I couldn't believe that Kirstie's shoe came off. I felt so sorry for her. I hope it doesn't make her feel like she is jinxed now. I like her!

Jan
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Mitzi333 said:

Great JOB Hines!!!
    My Fav this season... and Kristie!!!

Hines is good! I still hope
    Hines is good! I still hope Kirstie stays in.

Lex
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    yv1214 said:

I love Kirstie...
    all these misshaps are just going to make her stronger.

I was kind of surprised that
    I was kind of surprised that Sugar Ray was sent home. I thought he was doing pretty well. Poor Kirstie and Max, things just keep happening to them.

And, I didn't like the classical music. I hope they don't do that again. Seemed too hard to dance to.

Sue :)
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    Alexis F said:

Hines is good! I still hope
    Hines is good! I still hope Kirstie stays in.

Lex

Have to agree with csr
    Even before the shoe trouble, like the judges said, Kirstie just looked like she wasn't "all there" this week.

I'm still giving my votes to my man Ralph Macchio, who I thought did a beautiful job with the "Romeo & Juliet" piece this week. And I'm very surprised at Chris Jericho's improvment -- I think he's turning into a contender.

I'm so surprised to hear that you didn't like Classical Week, Ritzy -- I absolutely loved it. And I don't even like classical music! But I loved listening to that big live orchestra, and I liked the fact that it made things more challenging for all the dancers.

Traci
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

Have to agree with csr
    Even before the shoe trouble, like the judges said, Kirstie just looked like she wasn't "all there" this week.

I'm still giving my votes to my man Ralph Macchio, who I thought did a beautiful job with the "Romeo & Juliet" piece this week. And I'm very surprised at Chris Jericho's improvment -- I think he's turning into a contender.

I'm so surprised to hear that you didn't like Classical Week, Ritzy -- I absolutely loved it. And I don't even like classical music! But I loved listening to that big live orchestra, and I liked the fact that it made things more challenging for all the dancers.

Traci

It makes the show even more
    It makes the show even more fun to read all of your comments. I wonder who will go next week? Hmmmm LOL
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

Go Kirstie
    I have been a fan of Kirstie for many years, and I think she was really the best last night. Ralph Machio was a close second, although he was all arms and legs. Guess he still looks like he did in Karate Kid, and that will sway some votes. Glad to see the judges are back in rare form. Go Bruno. If he gets much more dramatic,I think they are going to have to get a longer judges' table. Thanks for this post. Judy

We've been watching this
    We've been watching this season too, and, like Hines and Kirstie.

♥ Kristin ♥
  • woodsygal
    woodsygal Member Posts: 64
    Options
    susie09 said:

It makes the show even more
    It makes the show even more fun to read all of your comments. I wonder who will go next week? Hmmmm LOL

Love DWTS
    I love Kirstie and Ralph! They both have such positive attitudes.
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    woodsygal said:

Love DWTS
    I love Kirstie and Ralph! They both have such positive attitudes.

Theme weeks
    I have an elderly friend who doesn't get out too much anymore, but loves Dancing with the Stars, and she and I email all season long about the show and our favorites.

We were talking about all the "theme weeks" they're doing now -- first Classical Week, then American Week, next week Guilty Pleasures Week -- some of these are fun, but I think they're starting to overdo it. Can't we just have one Plain Ol' Regular Show Week?

And she comes back with her suggestion: "Sexual Fetish Week." Well there you go...I have to respect the wisdom of my elders, don't I? :-)

My girlfriend is already speculating about what Kirstie and Kendra would do with that theme....

:-) Traci
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

Theme weeks
    I have an elderly friend who doesn't get out too much anymore, but loves Dancing with the Stars, and she and I email all season long about the show and our favorites.

We were talking about all the "theme weeks" they're doing now -- first Classical Week, then American Week, next week Guilty Pleasures Week -- some of these are fun, but I think they're starting to overdo it. Can't we just have one Plain Ol' Regular Show Week?

And she comes back with her suggestion: "Sexual Fetish Week." Well there you go...I have to respect the wisdom of my elders, don't I? :-)

My girlfriend is already speculating about what Kirstie and Kendra would do with that theme....

:-) Traci

that lady is my kind of gal.
    that lady is my kind of gal. Maks is already sex on a stick. I am liking Chelsea and Mark. I also like romeo, and Chris. Kendra MUST go!
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

that lady is my kind of gal. Maks is already sex on a stick. I am liking Chelsea and Mark. I also like romeo, and Chris. Kendra MUST go!

Time for Kendra to go...
    My vote is still for Hines first, Kristie 2nd, and Romero 3rd. ;0)
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    carkris said:

I agree that Kendra must go!
    I agree that Kendra must go! Sick of her. Hines and Chelsea are at the top now. Kirstie just doesn't seem to be enjoying it anymore. Wonder why?
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Angie2U said:

I agree that Kendra must go!
    I agree that Kendra must go! Sick of her. Hines and Chelsea are at the top now. Kirstie just doesn't seem to be enjoying it anymore. Wonder why?

I think Kendra should go too!
    I'm not impressed with Kirstie either. I was sad that the model went home. I thought she danced very well most weeks. I'm liking Hines and Chris the best.
    Char
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

I'm not impressed with Kirstie either. I was sad that the model went home. I thought she danced very well most weeks. I'm liking Hines and Chris the best.
    Char

I go on FB every Mon and
    I go on FB every Mon and Tues with my work friends and we make snide/sarcastic comments. usually up to 300 posts. Its like watching it with each other!! It is my quilty pleasure.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Char

I thought the model was
    I thought the model was really dancing well too and improving every week. I'd like to see the Playboy bunny go next.

Hines is doing fantastic.

Jan
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    Mitzi333 said:

Time for Kendra to go...
    My vote is still for Hines first, Kristie 2nd, and Romero 3rd. ;0)

I am thinking that Hines and
    I am thinking that Hines and the Disney girl will keep going to the top! Can't wait for tonights show.

Leeza
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

I thought the model was
    I thought the model was really dancing well too and improving every week. I'd like to see the Playboy bunny go next.

Hines is doing fantastic.

Jan

Wonder who it will be
    Wonder who it will be tonight. I think maybe the playboy lady, but, could be the karate kid.
  • Mitzi333
    Options
    Kylez said:

Wonder who it will be
    Wonder who it will be tonight. I think maybe the playboy lady, but, could be the karate kid.

My vote is Kendra...
    Time for her to go... Think Kristie did a good job... She has the popularity to stay on for a while...but certainly not one of the best dancers. My vote is STILL for "Hines". Great dancer and personality!!!

Who will it be??? Drum Roll~~~ ;0)
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Mitzi333 said:

My vote is Kendra...
    Time for her to go... Think Kristie did a good job... She has the popularity to stay on for a while...but certainly not one of the best dancers. My vote is STILL for "Hines". Great dancer and personality!!!

Who will it be??? Drum Roll~~~ ;0)

The wrestler went, which
    The wrestler went, which kind of surprised me. He had been doing well until Monday night. I like Hines too!
  • Mitzi333
    Options
    DebbyM said:

The wrestler went, which
    The wrestler went, which kind of surprised me. He had been doing well until Monday night. I like Hines too!

The Wrestler has been doing a GREAT job...
    I still think Kendra should have left the competition. Oh well, she survived the bullet this week... but she a goner soon. She can't shimi everyweek. ;0)

HInes is #1
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    Mitzi333 said:

The Wrestler has been doing a GREAT job...
    I still think Kendra should have left the competition. Oh well, she survived the bullet this week... but she a goner soon. She can't shimi everyweek. ;0)

HInes is #1

sorry IDOL Is my show of choice
    I have stopped at DWTS but never watched it more then 5 mins..