Vehicle Donation

Options
jessiesmom1
jessiesmom1 Member Posts: 915 Member
I have a car that I would like to donate to a cancer related charity. Does anyone have any suggestions for such a charity? The American Cancer Society does not accept vehicle donations as of January 2011. Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Have you checked with Susan
    Have you checked with Susan G Koman?
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Is it drive-able or is it a
    Is it drive-able or is it a clunker?

If it's just a bit older but a safe daily driver you could advertize it for sale stating that the money was goign to the ACS (or whatever charity). If it is a real junker then yu could contacta private hauler, explain to them that all funds from it were being donated towhat agency - they woul probably take it to the crushers for nothing of just gas money. I know Son or Hubby would on our car trailer and several others with car traukers tht wuld fir charuty, These are not the big tow companies but just good ole boyz n galz with car trailers

Susan
  • jessiesmom1
    jessiesmom1 Member Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions
    Thanks for the suggestions ladies. I will be working on this next week. Unfortunately the car is no longer driveable. I will be glad to have it off of my driveway. IRENE
  • sf2016
    sf2016 Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2016 #5
    Options
    Looking for prostate cancer charities...

I would like to donate my old car to some sort of cancer research charity, preferably prostate cancer since my dad just survived it. I have been looking at Breast Cancer Car Donations though and they seem to make the process extremely easy. If anyone has any other suggestions, I'd be happy to check them out, or if you're interested in the breast cancer charity, you can check them out here: https://www.cardonations4cancer.org/

• rupshree
    rupshree Member Posts: 1 *
    edited April 2023 #6
    Options

Hello - I would like to donate old Odyssey 2002 Van. Please let me know the process. [Edited by CSN Support Team]

Thanks

-Milind

• Shann612
    Shann612 Member Posts: 1 *
    Options

Is there anyone donating any vehicles?

• elicitjeans
    elicitjeans Member Posts: 8 Member
    Options

They take donations & a good cause!