Is it back?????

Options

Comments

• camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Music choice ... so we have .. Bob Marley for
    Ayse .. Earth, Wind and Fire for Bella Luna .. I will be blasting .. Aretha Franklin -- and Bono.

The fun we are going to have!

Vicki Sam

I would like to board with a little Tom Petty!
    I can bring the blender, nothing like a good Margarita.... all for the celebration on the way home of course!

Jo Jo, hoping for really good news!
    Carol
  • cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    Options
    Aisle seat in the back
    Aisle seat in the back please..... I will fly in to the take off location.... since I just love dealing with TSA now:-) Hope there is still room on the bus....if not, let's get another one, we don't want to leave anyone behind. Whatever it is....we will all be there with you JoJo. I think a pitcher of margaritas for the ride home is in order! Hugs and positive thoughts!
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I'll be in the back
    along with the rest of the trouble-makers!

Holding your hand Jo Jo, and hoping there's nothing to worry about, but we're here for you no matter what!!!

((((BUG HUGS))))
    Cindy
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    Praying and hoping this is NOT
    a reoccurance! Maybe it still is just a bad reaction to the drug.

Wishing and praying for good news.

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options

I'll be in the back
    along with the rest of the trouble-makers!

Holding your hand Jo Jo, and hoping there's nothing to worry about, but we're here for you no matter what!!!

((((BUG HUGS))))
    Cindy

JoJo, so sorry for this
    JoJo, so sorry for this latest worry. Prayers are coming in a minute!

I hope no one gets upset with me, but I'm going out on a limb and just saying that we're ALL riding in the back of that bus cuz' we all want to raise h___ and have fun on the way!

JoJo I know a few that are coming with me tomorrow and it feels so good so lets keep traveling beside each other.
    Heck we're all going to see the country!

Love and Hugs,
    Wanda
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    Jo Jo
    We are with you girl, no matter where the bus goes. We will always be there for you. But as long as we're going, let's take some Rolling Stones music. Hugs, Linda
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    I'll be there, don't doubt
    I'll be there, don't doubt it for a minute. I'll bring you a latte and hold your hand. It'll be crowded in there, but they're not kicking us out. Jo Jo, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Please let us know how it goes.
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Who will be driving the bus?
    I want God to be driving that bus for us so that we are all well and healthy. I wish that for all of us.

I'll be on that bus too, but in the front so I can tell on all of you. :)
  • missingtexas
    missingtexas Member Posts: 146
    Options
    Good luck!! I hope it turns
    Good luck!! I hope it turns out to be nothing!!
    Dana
  • Annette 11
    Annette 11 Member Posts: 380
    Options
    thinking of you
    Good luck JOJO. Hope it's nothing. Will be thinking of you thursday.
  • PinkPearl
    PinkPearl Member Posts: 280
    Options
    Count me in!
    Love travelling with CSN. Such a wonderful varied group so somebody save me a seat. Hope all is great news for you on Thursday!!
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    I will be on the bus too!
    I will bring a surprise snack and some Beach Boys music. Jo Jo I will keep you in my thoughts and be there with you and all of the pink sisters. Think positive!

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

I will be on the bus too!
    I will bring a surprise snack and some Beach Boys music. Jo Jo I will keep you in my thoughts and be there with you and all of the pink sisters. Think positive!

Hugs,
    Georgia

add me too! Praying for good
    add me too! Praying for good results.
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

add me too! Praying for good
    add me too! Praying for good results.

Glad you let us know.
    I just returned from a two week vacation. Saw your post and wanted you to know I'll be with you on Thurs. Once we have bc, it is easy to expect the worst. Keep hope alive! It may be nothing serious....fingers crossed and prayers coming your way.

Roseann
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    KathiM said:

Uh, can I have a seat by the window?
    I get sick in buses...lol!

I'm right there with you, my dear! And, with even the worst news it could be...you know you have beaten it before, so you know you can beat it again!!! It's just like any fight...the well seasoned warrior has a much better chance because she can VISUALIZE victory!!!

Hugs, Kathi

Sending prayers and hugs!

Sending prayers and hugs!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    roseann4 said:

Glad you let us know.
    I just returned from a two week vacation. Saw your post and wanted you to know I'll be with you on Thurs. Once we have bc, it is easy to expect the worst. Keep hope alive! It may be nothing serious....fingers crossed and prayers coming your way.

Roseann

I'm there in the back of the
    I'm there in the back of the bus cause that's where all the troublemakers sat when we went on field trips until they were caught and made to ride up front. What does that tell you about my misspent youth.
    Hoping all will be well. JoJo.

Stef
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    JoJo
    so sorry to hear about possible other cancer..... I'll be with you tomorrow and sure hoping for good news!
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

JoJo
    so sorry to hear about possible other cancer..... I'll be with you tomorrow and sure hoping for good news!
    {{hugs}} Char

Let me on!
    And bring on the margaritas! Jo jo, I'm afraid we might be pretty rowdy and maybe slightly inappropriate in a medical setting, but we're with you nonetheless.

I hope everything goes well. I think once you have had cancer, they pay more attention to everything. Sending some prayers along with you.

Suzanne
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    Options
    praying for you!
    JoJo -

What's the deal, girl?! This is so ridiculous! You've been through so much. Of course we'll go with you. We'll try to behave but we can't always promise that! ;) But we will promise to be there, hold you hand and just be there.

Praying for you. I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this too. Could it just be stress? You've been under so much stress. Prayers for you, dearest jojo. xo
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    I wanna come too...but the
    I wanna come too...but the back's not for me. I get carsick. Is it OK if I make trouble up front? xoxoxoxo Lynn