Comments

• aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Chenheart
    I am so sorry you had to visit the ER, did you see McDreamy? At least
    that would have added some excitement to your visit.. LOL

I hope for the very best for you and hope the puddling in your lungs
    will not turn out to be anything serious.

Hugs,
    Ayse
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Chen
    First, I need to apologize - I was unable to reply or offer support last night when I read your post. I needed to catch my breath, gather positive thoughts and whisper a prayer.

I've done all that, now I am lining up with our friends to raid your pantry - cuz I read it as pudding, too (good grief!).

So, all my love, well wishes, positive thoughts, heartfelt prayers and, of course,

Cyber hugs,

Sue
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Chen
    First, I need to apologize - I was unable to reply or offer support last night when I read your post. I needed to catch my breath, gather positive thoughts and whisper a prayer.

I've done all that, now I am lining up with our friends to raid your pantry - cuz I read it as pudding, too (good grief!).

So, all my love, well wishes, positive thoughts, heartfelt prayers and, of course,

Cyber hugs,

Sue

I am praying for you. I
    I am praying for you. I think of you, especially every time i smell or use your lavender gifts, I feel so close to you. You are so beautiful!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Chen,
    You are so right we

Chen,
    You are so right we are family and we share both the good news and the bad news. How I wish it had been the former, but you did the right thing by going in immediately and getting this checked out. I know you will keep us in the loop and we will keep you in our prayers. I was so hoping that you would be able to postpone chemo for a lot longer but it looks like that may not be the case. I am sending my best hugs, prayers and thought your way.
    Stef
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    Options
    fauxma said:

Chen,
    You are so right we

Chen,
    You are so right we are family and we share both the good news and the bad news. How I wish it had been the former, but you did the right thing by going in immediately and getting this checked out. I know you will keep us in the loop and we will keep you in our prayers. I was so hoping that you would be able to postpone chemo for a lot longer but it looks like that may not be the case. I am sending my best hugs, prayers and thought your way.
    Stef

I'm praying for you
    My husband, family & I are praying for you Chen. Please let us know immediately what you find out. I'm sending you positive thoughts and big Texas sized hugs.

Dawne
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    So sorry
    I'm so sorry to hear of this set-back, Claudia. You are such a positive spirit on this board, and so supportive of everyone else. I wish there was something we could do for you. You are so strong, and most certainly "The 50-foot woman"! So many hugs and prayers are coming your way - I'm sure you must feel them all. Love, Linda
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    meena1 said:

I am praying for you. I
    I am praying for you. I think of you, especially every time i smell or use your lavender gifts, I feel so close to you. You are so beautiful!

Sweet Meena!
    I am so happy that you like the lavender~it is grown here locally and I find it so soothing and relaxing.Thank you for your kind words; you have such a special place in my heart.

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    linpsu said:

So sorry
    I'm so sorry to hear of this set-back, Claudia. You are such a positive spirit on this board, and so supportive of everyone else. I wish there was something we could do for you. You are so strong, and most certainly "The 50-foot woman"! So many hugs and prayers are coming your way - I'm sure you must feel them all. Love, Linda

So many of you say you wish
    So many of you say you wish you could do something for me~ oh my ...if you only knew how encouraging you are, and how you fill my heart with courage and strength! I can see your faces or silly avatars when I think of your names, and I take you with me on all of my journeys. I can especially feel you when I am sitting and waiting for some procedure, and I have too much free time. You all know that time, don't you? When the "what if's" try and
    overtake your emotions and make you feel like running!

So, my loyal Kindred Spirits, thank you for being all I need you to be, and then some! If I give back to you even a little bit of what you give to me, I am a happy 50 foot woman!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

Well, if you would just STOP eating so #$*&% much pudding...
    ...it would probably solve many of your problems! :-)

Forgive me, Marsha, for poking a little fun at your mis-type of "pudding" for "puddling," but I really think we should all go with this preliminary "diagnosis," and hope that the fluid turns out to just be an overindulgence of "pudding."

We can then stage an intervention, clear out all the pudding from ChenHeart's pantry, eat it all ourselves on the bus ride home -- problem solved, right? Can I get an "amen"?

Big hug to you, dear Claudia.

Traci

AMEN
    lol
  • Findingout
    Findingout Member Posts: 132
    Options
    Dear Chen,
    I am thinking of

Dear Chen,

I am thinking of you and sending prayers your way for your health and recovery. I always enjoy your posts, seems like you're the matron of this bc land, meaning only that everyone seems to know you! Sending good thoughts your way, hoping for the best possible outcome.
    Hugs,
    LynD
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Oh Claudia
    I'm so sorry to hear this latest news. Do keep us posted on how you're doing no matter what kind of news it is. I care and want you to know that I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this battle.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Oh Claudia
    I'm so sorry to hear this latest news. Do keep us posted on how you're doing no matter what kind of news it is. I care and want you to know that I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this battle.
    {{hugs}} Char

Prayer to you
    I hope all turns out good for you.Will be thinking of you and praying for you. I've been having tests done lately but it is kidney stones.I am tired of tests and know how you feel.My cancer isn't back but I having other medical problems. My cancer diagnosis was good but still we do think about the cancer daily.Esp if we are early on.I am 1 1/2 years but my friends are survivors much much longer.Like 16 and 18 years.

Prayers to you.Lynn
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options
    chenheart said:

So many of you say you wish
    So many of you say you wish you could do something for me~ oh my ...if you only knew how encouraging you are, and how you fill my heart with courage and strength! I can see your faces or silly avatars when I think of your names, and I take you with me on all of my journeys. I can especially feel you when I am sitting and waiting for some procedure, and I have too much free time. You all know that time, don't you? When the "what if's" try and
    overtake your emotions and make you feel like running!

So, my loyal Kindred Spirits, thank you for being all I need you to be, and then some! If I give back to you even a little bit of what you give to me, I am a happy 50 foot woman!

Hugs,
    Claudia

Sending lots of
    Sending lots of ((((((((HUGS))))))) and Prayers.

Always

Donna
  • lizzie17
    lizzie17 Member Posts: 548
    Options
    prayers
    You are one brave and kind lady!! I always enjoy your well-written posts and you are so inspirational and supportive to all of us. So know that now, we will all pray for you and send you cyber hugs and positive thoughts.