Went to the ER yesterday.....

Options

Comments

• Hippiechick58
    Hippiechick58 Member Posts: 320
    Options
    KathiM said:

I am hugging you so tight, dear Chen!!!!
    I will be home in 3 weeks, if you need me to come....anything I can do, or bring from Germany to make you smile, you just ask!!!

Knuffels, Kathi

You are so positive and
    You are so positive and supportive for so many people that i just wanted to let you know how much you are appreciated! You have always been there with a positive line for me, or just to share your own experiences.

You will rock that walk!

Be Well,
    Dianne
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options

You are so positive and
    You are so positive and supportive for so many people that i just wanted to let you know how much you are appreciated! You have always been there with a positive line for me, or just to share your own experiences.

You will rock that walk!

Be Well,
    Dianne

Chen,
    You are such an

Chen,
    You are such an inspiration and I'm so sorry this is happening to you.
    Thanks so much for keeping us updated. Prayers are with you.
    Hoping you'll feel better soon.
    ((HUGS))
    Wanda
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

Chen,
    You are such an

Chen,
    You are such an inspiration and I'm so sorry this is happening to you.
    Thanks so much for keeping us updated. Prayers are with you.
    Hoping you'll feel better soon.
    ((HUGS))
    Wanda

You go girl!
    Sending prayers and good vibes....think pneumonia.....
    Hugs,Nancy
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    MAJW said:

You go girl!
    Sending prayers and good vibes....think pneumonia.....
    Hugs,Nancy

Positive thoughts
    Claudia ... I'm thinking only positive thoughts about your latest news and so glad you decided to get to the hospital and get yourself checked out.

big hugs...
    teena
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Options
    Chen, keeping you in my
    Chen, keeping you in my prayers for strength, to feel better and to have neg tests. Positive thoughts and energy to you and Reggie.
  • Clementine_P
    Clementine_P Member Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Yes, the ER doc gave me a
    Yes, the ER doc gave me a z-pack, which my oncologist said to go ahead and finish. One of those "can't hurt, might help" things! Ya know, just in case it is pneumonia or some infection and NOT cancer! Isn't it just crazy that this journey makes us long for the good old days of bronchitis, swine flu or pneumonia??? Strep throat is sounding pretty good about now, with a side order of malaria!
    I am nothing if not careful~ if the hike is too much I will stop!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Ugh!
    Chen, I am so sorry to hear that you are dealing with this. I know from reading your posts over the past several months what a strong and positive person you are. You will definitely find a way to beat this. You are in my thoughts. Please take care of yourself!

Clementine
  • sparkle1
    sparkle1 Member Posts: 242
    Options
    Chenheart
    I'm sending

Chenheart

I'm sending positive energy and thoughts your way. So sorry you have to go through this. I am praying for you.
    Sparkle
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    You will be FINE. Always say
    You will be FINE. Always say it, with words, and loudly. You will BE FINE. And you will be. Sending positive energy your way.
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Lean on ME!
    Claudia, I will continue to think ONLY positive thoughts for you. I am hoping with all I have that this is indeed not cancer and can be remedied with the z-pack. You are an inspiration to say the least and I know you know that we are ALWAYS here for YOU! Sending (((hugs))) and love to you. Keep up updated.
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Lean on ME!
    Claudia, I will continue to think ONLY positive thoughts for you. I am hoping with all I have that this is indeed not cancer and can be remedied with the z-pack. You are an inspiration to say the least and I know you know that we are ALWAYS here for YOU! Sending (((hugs))) and love to you. Keep up updated.

Well, if you would just STOP eating so #$*&% much pudding...
    ...it would probably solve many of your problems! :-)

Forgive me, Marsha, for poking a little fun at your mis-type of "pudding" for "puddling," but I really think we should all go with this preliminary "diagnosis," and hope that the fluid turns out to just be an overindulgence of "pudding."

We can then stage an intervention, clear out all the pudding from ChenHeart's pantry, eat it all ourselves on the bus ride home -- problem solved, right? Can I get an "amen"?

Big hug to you, dear Claudia.

Traci
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Lean on ME!

So glad you let us know--
    I love your spirit, Chen. And you're right--you can always, always lean on us--no matter what the situation is.

I am sending all my positive energy in hopes that this is a minor crisis and you will be feeling well soon--soon enough to enjoy those plans you have.

Many warm hugs,
    Renee
  • pitt
    pitt Member Posts: 387
    Options
    My thoughts are always with
    My thoughts are always with you. I hate that this is your chapter right now. But keep strong and know that the warrior sisters have your back!!! Good luck chenHeart!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Lean on ME!

Chenheart .. I am so sorry , my heart hurts for you
    dear Sister . . . . .

A fierce 'WARRIOR' spiritual Kindred Spirit once said to me .. "We do what we have to, in order to do what we want to".

I am focusing on the possibility that this is just an infection, and nothing more. Knowing that 'if' it is something more -- Thanking our Lord that we live in a day, and age that offers hope and possibilities.

You are the wind that calms so many of us, us offer love, support and assurance that everyone, and everything is going to be alright. Your wisdom and support has carried many of us to that finish line .. while on chemo or rads, and I will FOREVER be grateful to you.

I pledge to be there for you 24/7, if I need to pick up Kathi M and drive up weekly to keep you laughing out loud, then so be it.

Strength, Courage, Laughter and Hope,

Vicki Sam
  • cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    Options
    positive thoughts
    sending positive thoughts and hugs your way. Sorry to hear of your latest...but you are so darn strong and inspirational for all of us. I just returned from Mexico trip...and trying to catch up on all my sisters. Love and hugs
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    cavediver said:

positive thoughts
    sending positive thoughts and hugs your way. Sorry to hear of your latest...but you are so darn strong and inspirational for all of us. I just returned from Mexico trip...and trying to catch up on all my sisters. Love and hugs

Thinking of you~
    Take care Chen~ what a day. It is always good to get home to your own bed and just be still.
    And I am a HUGE fan of Ativan!! My #1 request before ANY procedure~ It has "calgon take me away written all over it"....
    Blessings, (((hugz))) and prayers to you~ strong one.
    Melanie
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options

Thinking of you~
    Take care Chen~ what a day. It is always good to get home to your own bed and just be still.
    And I am a HUGE fan of Ativan!! My #1 request before ANY procedure~ It has "calgon take me away written all over it"....
    Blessings, (((hugz))) and prayers to you~ strong one.
    Melanie

Your The Best
    You always have a Great attitude and know just what too say to make us on this board feel opptimistic.
    Much Love and many posstive thoughts coming your way.
    Hugs Karie
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

Well, if you would just STOP eating so #$*&% much pudding...
    ...it would probably solve many of your problems! :-)

Forgive me, Marsha, for poking a little fun at your mis-type of "pudding" for "puddling," but I really think we should all go with this preliminary "diagnosis," and hope that the fluid turns out to just be an overindulgence of "pudding."

We can then stage an intervention, clear out all the pudding from ChenHeart's pantry, eat it all ourselves on the bus ride home -- problem solved, right? Can I get an "amen"?

Big hug to you, dear Claudia.

Traci

That was my exact thought,
    That was my exact thought, Traci! I kept hoping that the doc said something about Pudding and Lunch~~~not Puddling and Lungs! Either way, I think those 2 words shoud have Attorneys At Law written after them!

Hugs,
    Chen
  • florist
    florist Member Posts: 45
    Options
    I enjoy you and so admire
    I enjoy you and so admire you on this site!!! You are very special and can make everyone feel good even though it sounds as if your plate is full right now with anxiety. I hope everything turns out well and as always, sending prayers to a person who has a special place in my heart.
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options
    florist said:

I enjoy you and so admire
    I enjoy you and so admire you on this site!!! You are very special and can make everyone feel good even though it sounds as if your plate is full right now with anxiety. I hope everything turns out well and as always, sending prayers to a person who has a special place in my heart.

Thanks for sharing
    your news. We are here together in this - good news and not so good news. I just know you will be an inspiration going thru this new development - as you always have been! And how wonderful to be out walking - keeping positive and moving - (just take it easy)
    Please keep us posted - let me know how the walk goes! I'll be cheering you on in spirit! ...and know you are in my prayers always,
    much love,
    Jenny
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    My onc prescribed ativan for
    My onc prescribed ativan for the night before and morning of my first chemo...I do understand why it is your 'new best friend'. Adding my thought, energy, prayers, mojo, hugs and everything else I've got.

Hugs,

Linda