Please send me your prayers

Options
2»

Comments

• GayleMc
    GayleMc Member Posts: 311 Member
    Options

Hey SylviaD, I saw your Post
    Hey SylviaD, I saw your Post and I surely will be Praying for you, do you mind my asking what type of Breast Cancer you have and Mercy to be told on one day you were in remission and 11 days later you have a met to the brain, Bless your heart..I had two types of cancer had a lumpectomy and it was malignant in the first node still undergoing medication went thru my chemo and 38 radiation treatments now on Arimedex. I personally believe that with God all things are truly possible yes, SilviaD you can do this you have a lot of positive strength coming your way thru Prayers Love ya and Praying for you....

No doubt in my mind you can
    No doubt in my mind you can do this!!! You have my warmest thoughts and deepest prayers.
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    I'm sorry
    to hear your news. Radiation is very doable and it will be over soon. I'm hoping that you have a positive outcome. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    Lifting you in prayer Sylvia!
    You can! We are here surrounding you with prayer and good, positive thoughts.

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • Chickadee1955
    Chickadee1955 Member Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

Lifting you in prayer Sylvia!
    You can! We are here surrounding you with prayer and good, positive thoughts.

Hugs,

Sylvia

Praying for you
    Praying for you Sylvia.

Chickadee
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Options
    Prayers being sent up for
    Prayers being sent up for you. Im sorry this has happened. You sound like a fighter. Chemo done, rads to be done. Keep fighting and walking. Bless you, katz
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

I will keep you in my
    I will keep you in my prayers. take it step by step, day by day. You are right that you were strong through the chemo so just use that same strength to get through this.
    Stef

Hoping and praying that your
    Hoping and praying that your first day of rads went well for you. Keep us posted.

Hugs, Kylez
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Sylvia
    Yes, you can do this! I will keep you in my thoughts and send you positive energy to help you along the way.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Same here ... Prayers coming in your
    directions. Hoping all goes well with your radiation.

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam

How did today go?
    Jan

How did today go?

Jan
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    missrenee said:

Sylvia--Yes, you're right--YOU CAN DO THIS!
    It's not right, it's not fair, it really sucks--but, yes, you can do this. One step at a time. Please keep us updated. We care and we'll be here for you.

Hugs, Renee

Sending prayers for
    Sending prayers for you!

Leeza
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

Sylvia
    Yes, you can do this! I will keep you in my thoughts and send you positive energy to help you along the way.

Hugs,
    Georgia

Dear Sylvia,
    Yes you can do

Dear Sylvia,
    Yes you can do this! We are warriors!! I'm sorry that you have to go through this but I will say a lot of prayers for you.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! You are in
    Hang in there! You are in my prayers and I know the other Kindred Spirits here are pulling for you as well. They do amazing things here!
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options

Hang in there! You are in
    Hang in there! You are in my prayers and I know the other Kindred Spirits here are pulling for you as well. They do amazing things here!

Sylvia
    My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Lots of hugs also
    Karie
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Dear Sylvia,
    Yes you can do

Dear Sylvia,
    Yes you can do this! We are warriors!! I'm sorry that you have to go through this but I will say a lot of prayers for you.
    Hugs,
    Wanda

Sylvia, how did radiation
    Sylvia, how did radiation go? Praying for you!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Katz77 said:

Prayers being sent up for
    Prayers being sent up for you. Im sorry this has happened. You sound like a fighter. Chemo done, rads to be done. Keep fighting and walking. Bless you, katz

Praying for you too Sylvia
    Praying for you too Sylvia and sending lots of luck with rads!

Susie
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

Positive thoughts
    Positive thoughts and lots of hugs are sent to you...you can do this...take care.

Like someone else wrote, one
    Like someone else wrote, one day at a time. Your pink sisters are all supporting you and praying for you.

Lex