Do you have children?

Options
13»

Comments

• Boki
    Boki Member Posts: 16
    Options

I have 3 kids. Had my first
    I have 3 kids. Had my first one at 36, last one at 42. Breast fed all three, probably did a total of 4 years breast feeding if you combine the time for all three.

Three kids
    I have a girl 5, and two boys 16 and 7. Breastfeed oldest for 6 months, middle boy for 16 months, and a girl for 11 months......

Had my first kid on my 20th b-day:)
  • SylviaD
    SylviaD Member Posts: 17
    Options
    Yes I do.
    I was 37 when I was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer last year. I have four children. One is 20 and in her third year of college, my second daughter is 12 and in the 6th grade, my one and only son is 6 and in Kinder, my baby is 3 and she is in daycare. I have one of each generation. They not only give me emotional support, but they keep me on my toes. I would not have it any other way. I LOVE MY KIDS.
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I have 2 daughters, age 9
    I have 2 daughters, age 9 and 2. I was diagnosed roughly a year and a half after my youngest was born. Both were breastfed. My mom, who is still in treatment for IDC, also had 2 kids,along with a still-born birth and an earlier miscarriage, neither breastfed. Most of the women, with the exception of 1, in my breast cancer support group, have children.
    *hugs*
    Heather
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Two sons
    I have two grown sons and breast fed them both.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    tgf said:

one son
    Yep ... one terrific son, the most-wonderful-daughter-in-law-in-the-world ... and 2 adorable grandsons. Unfortunaely ... they are in Connecticut ... and I'm in Indiana so I don't see them as often as I'd like ... which would be ALL of the time ... :-)

hugs.
    teena

Not yet!

Not yet!
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Two sons
    I have two grown sons and breast fed them both.

One son
    One son--I was 39 when I had Jake and I breast fed him.