Options
2»

Comments

• Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    natly15 said:

Pat sending BIG cyber HUGS
    Pat sending BIG cyber HUGS to you. Try to have a good weekend and please check back with us to let us know what the doc has to say.

I am so sorry Pat. I am
    I am so sorry Pat. I am sending you hugs and prayers!
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    jo jo said:

Its seems to never ends but
    Its seems to never ends but you know us cancer patients deserve some bad days so you go ahead and vent all you want and we will be hear to listen and send cyber hugs!

AWW Ladies...
    Thanks to all of you for your positive thoughts and cyber hugs. I will be leaving in about an hour for this appointment but had to call them and tell them to meet me with a wheelchair in the parking lot. Seems that now I have pulled or done something to irritate my sciatic nerve. The pain is worse than I ever imagined it could be, but here I sit - at work - need the time and money. So for the next few days or weeks I will be going thru drive-thru's to get my dinner since I can't stand at the stove and cook. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever be me again. I will let you all know tomorrow what she (the oncologist) is going to do for the low blood counts. Thanks and hugs to all of you for your loving messages.
    Pat