Let me start over...

Options
2»

Comments

• jamiegww
    jamiegww Member Posts: 384
    Options
    Welcome back Jo Jo!
    It's so good to hear from you again. I am a worrywart (I actually found that word in the dictionary) and I was worried something awful had happened to you. You know we are not "fair weather friends" and we are always here for you. Take care of yourself!

HUGS!!!
    Jamie
  • mschwibi
    mschwibi Member Posts: 9
    Options
    frozen shoulder
    I had a frozen shoulder also. Here's how it played out:

I did physical therapy for the six weeks with minimal improvements. I decided that the hassle of going to PT wasn't worth the little bit of improvement I saw, so I quit.

I also did acupuncture, which didn't seem to help my shoulder, but did help my nerves calm down.

I tried Theraputic Massage, which felt good, but didn't thaw my shoulder (though it DOES for some people). This lead me to:
    Buying a Theracane from the Relax the Back Store and that was helpful! Even my husband uses it for his lower back pain.

I considered having the surgery on the muscle because I hated living that way, but what I read online was just too scary.

But, as for the shoulder, it has finally almost "thawed" all on it's own!! Woo Hoo. It's been a year or two, so I won't say it was quick. One night I was laying on my shoulder in bed and I heard a POP sound and low and behold, I was able to more it more! It kept loosening since then.

So, hang in there.
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    sounds perky and cheery...
    sorry issues with Tamoxifen...(so can't take when going through meno I am confused?)

GREAT you got health coverage again it's terrible to not have it! (my daughter and 2 young grands have gone 3 yrs without it finally just got this month...such a relief)

I had shoulder surgery about 5 yrs ago and frozen should I can totally relate...I had to get MANIPULATION-still long painful haul of PT but now pretty much back to normal (mine from car accident-got rear ended)

NOT a pill person huh>? I still can't swallow pills and i have to take 20 a day...NO Kidding and have for about 19 yrs..give or take one or two over the years.. so only way I can take is have food and ready to swallow toss in back of mouth...crazy i know...if i try with water just stays-i could drink a gallon and there it stays..hehe

good to see you posting..
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    jamiegww said:

Welcome back Jo Jo!
    It's so good to hear from you again. I am a worrywart (I actually found that word in the dictionary) and I was worried something awful had happened to you. You know we are not "fair weather friends" and we are always here for you. Take care of yourself!

HUGS!!!
    Jamie

Absolutely WELCOME back Jo
    Absolutely WELCOME back Jo Jo! Great to see you! Your pink sisters are always going to be here for you, whether you log on everyday several times, or, only occasionally. You can't get rid of us. lol

Sue :)