couldn't believe it

Options
2»

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    What a wonderful post to
    What a wonderful post to start my day with!! It is obvious how loved and appreciated you are~ which comes as no surprise to your Kindred Spirits on the boards!
    I can just imagine how you felt; the rest of the work day must have seemed like you were floating on air!

Thanks for sharing this uplifting experience!! Beautiful!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Awwwwh Marsha
    that is truly amazing. How thoughtful of them to remember
    and celebrate your fighting spirit.

I would have cried (:

Hugs,
    Ayse
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    aysemari said:

Awwwwh Marsha
    that is truly amazing. How thoughtful of them to remember
    and celebrate your fighting spirit.

I would have cried (:

Hugs,
    Ayse

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha, how
    Marsha, Marsha, Marsha, how lovely that they did this for you. That they remembered when your journey began and that they have shared what you mean to them is so great. And to top that off with cake (yum) is well, like the icing on the cake. LOL Seriously, we often talk about people around us not knowing what to say or do or the stupid things that are said or sone. Sometimes we forget that many of our friends and family get it so right. Your co-workers got it perfect. And most of all you deserve this.
    Stef
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

I am glad to hear
    that you work with some really wonderful people. Those are the kinds of things we like to hear to help keep us going.

Hugs,
    Georgia

What wonderful coworkers to
    What wonderful coworkers to do that for you! Congrats on your cancerversary!

Hugs, Jan
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

I am glad to hear
    that you work with some really wonderful people. Those are the kinds of things we like to hear to help keep us going.

Hugs,
    Georgia

What wonderful coworkers to
    What wonderful coworkers to do that for you! Congrats on your cancerversary!

Hugs, Jan
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    fauxma said:

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha, how
    Marsha, Marsha, Marsha, how lovely that they did this for you. That they remembered when your journey began and that they have shared what you mean to them is so great. And to top that off with cake (yum) is well, like the icing on the cake. LOL Seriously, we often talk about people around us not knowing what to say or do or the stupid things that are said or sone. Sometimes we forget that many of our friends and family get it so right. Your co-workers got it perfect. And most of all you deserve this.
    Stef

How wonderful~
    ~Love, in action~~
  • beetle25
    beetle25 Member Posts: 150 Member
    Options

How wonderful~
    ~Love, in action~~

That was truly awesome, how
    That was truly awesome, how wonderful for them to remember the date.

We have almost the same anniversary date, my date is today 2/11/10

God Bless you

((((hugs)))))
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    beetle25 said:

That was truly awesome, how
    That was truly awesome, how wonderful for them to remember the date.

We have almost the same anniversary date, my date is today 2/11/10

God Bless you

((((hugs)))))

Heartwarming
    How thoughtful of your co-workers that your ordeal has not been forgotten even though so many think since you're in remission, it's over and you should just forget about it and move on. There must be someone in that group who has either experienced cancer firsthand or been close to someone who has, because that is a wonderful tribute they gave you.

Happy Annniversary or Cancerversary.

Suzanne
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    What a wonderful thing to
    What a wonderful thing to do. Marsha, you sure are a classy lady. You deserve it and I hope you feel that way every day. Hugs
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    What a beautiful surprise!
    What a beautiful surprise! I'm so glad you are surrounded by caring people! And it's always good when a sister feels good :)
  • pokrydi
    pokrydi Member Posts: 99
    Options

What a beautiful surprise!
    What a beautiful surprise! I'm so glad you are surrounded by caring people! And it's always good when a sister feels good :)

It's nice to know that
    It's nice to know that people do pay attention today, I bought my 2 employees (should have 4) flowers and a gift cards for working short handed and picking up the slack while I was away. They felt guilty accepting cause I am the 1 sick they said. Nice to know the thought goes both ways isn't it? Diane
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    AWWW
    Marsha - that is just so sweet of your co-workers - what a special group of people! Love, Linda
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

How wonderful~
    ~Love, in action~~

That was so kind and so
    That was so kind and so thoughtful of your coworkers! They remembered and wanted to make your cancerversay special for you! Hope you gave them a big hug!

Hugs, Debby
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    aisling8 said:

Good for them
    I think you are a class act and I'm often inspired by you. You cheer people on, share your knowledge, and you don't complain (even though I imagine you have plenty to say:)

I'm glad they made you feel loved and special. I'm also glad your chemo is working so well.

Go, fight, win!

xoxo
    Victoria

Victoria is right, you are a
    Victoria is right, you are a class act! I've always been impressed with your way of making everyone feel better on here.

You so deserved this celebration!

Very happy for you Marsha,

Susie
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

How wonderful
    I can just imagine how that made you feel. what a wonderful thing for them to do for you. That just shows what a special person you truly are! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

What a great surprise
    What a great surprise Marsha! And, what great people you work with!

Congrats,

Angie