First Day of School was very Cool!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Options

Math!
    HAHAHAHA!! OMG! I don't know how many times I have had to empty the Xeloda bottle and count out the damn pills to see if I still needed to take the next dose or if I had already taken it. I tried to keep it to a time table... like, I'd take them first thing in the morning with my arthritis pain pills and then last time at night with my arthritis pain pills. I always (usually) remembered if I had taken my pain meds, but half the time forgot if I took my Xeloda. How stupid was that?? So out the pills came and I'd have to count them ... sometimes within minutes of having taken the pain meds :)

Welllll, what an exciting day for Ms. Winter Marie!! So I figured out you are taking Math... but what all are you taking and are you working towards a degree?? I think that's fantastic that you are taking classes now!! Hehehe... here I am, retired (freedom at 55 don't ya know?) and I would love to take some classes... but alas, my "retirement" seems to be taken up with all my other hobbies. Soooooo, I'm not sure if taking classes is in the cards for me at this point... but hey, I never say never!! You just never know when some free time will pop up :)

Well, you go, girl!! I see lots of homework in store for you... so you can complain, too, that there's no free time!!! :D

Cheryl

counting the pills
    I've done that too- emptied out the Xeloda bottle (and other prescription bottles) to see how many had been taken. Until I finally got one of those am/pm weekly prescription cases. At the start of the week, I'd fill it all up (my dose for Xeloda was 2 in am & another 2 in pm). It was nice to have the separate snap sections for am & pm of the same day. After doing that, I'd still sometimes forget, but then I'd just check the container and see if that day's worth was still there, half of it there, or all gone.

Lisa
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    lisa42 said:

counting the pills
    I've done that too- emptied out the Xeloda bottle (and other prescription bottles) to see how many had been taken. Until I finally got one of those am/pm weekly prescription cases. At the start of the week, I'd fill it all up (my dose for Xeloda was 2 in am & another 2 in pm). It was nice to have the separate snap sections for am & pm of the same day. After doing that, I'd still sometimes forget, but then I'd just check the container and see if that day's worth was still there, half of it there, or all gone.

Lisa

One of those
    I keep swearing I'm going to get one of those, my son tells me, you know you need one of those pill counter things, and I always say, Yep, I need to get one. And I keep FORGETTING. I think finally one will have to go on the shopping list so if I don't lose the list, I'll be sure to get one.
  • lisa42 said:

Glad
    I'm so glad you're doing something for you, and something that will take your mind off cancer. Good for you!!

Hugs,
    Lisa

This comment has been removed by the Moderator