I went for my 2nd chemo infusion this morning to be told by the oncologist that there is a problem with my kidneys and my treatment will be postponed for a few days until the results of my blood tests are back. Also she seems to think I'm not fully recovered from an infection I'd had whilst in hospital a couple of weeks ago. I have to go back on Thursday and will see then if I can have chemo, either a different dose or perhaps a different chemo (I'm on carbo taxol at the moment). My CA125 level also seemed frighteningly high. On 22nd December when I first went for draining it was just over a 1000. By 31st Feb it had jumped to 2611. That seems an awful lot in just 6 weeks. I'm getting a bit (lot) worried here!