Chemo starts tomorrow

Options
2»

Comments

• Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options

Good luck
    Good luck, Kathleen...i agree, that boy you got there is a pillar of strength! And so are you! It's been a long road, and i hope that this is the last detour to NED.

Hugs,
    Krista

Sorry Guys and Gals that I didn't catch this
    Kathleen and ****, you both know how I feel about the 2 of you and the kids as well. All of you will be fine.......Love to you all, Buzz
  • Kathryn_in_MN
    Kathryn_in_MN Member Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Hope today goes well
    That combo has really been knocking out the cancer for me. CEA down to 2.2! PET today to find out if nothing is showing anymore - I don't think we'll see anything active.

I hope FOLFIRI and Avastin do the job for ****.
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    Options
    **** is unbelievable in his strength
    Lovelly quote, no point going into this less than 100% committed.
    I hope it goes well.

did you ask your onc about any supplements and chinese teas ?
    your onc sounds pretty switched on, just wondering if you have got other
    alternative supports besides all our love and prayers and thoughts.

God helps those who helps themselves and you guys are doing a fantastic job.

I will say a pray that all those dead little cancer cells from the chemo. I have a very clear picture of these dead little speaks floating in **** and me around getting flushed to the final resting place in the sea. A moments silence. I really believe all this positive imagery stuff, it certainly makes me feel good.

Prayers always,
    Pete
  • johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

**** is unbelievable in his strength
    Lovelly quote, no point going into this less than 100% committed.
    I hope it goes well.

did you ask your onc about any supplements and chinese teas ?
    your onc sounds pretty switched on, just wondering if you have got other
    alternative supports besides all our love and prayers and thoughts.

God helps those who helps themselves and you guys are doing a fantastic job.

I will say a pray that all those dead little cancer cells from the chemo. I have a very clear picture of these dead little speaks floating in **** and me around getting flushed to the final resting place in the sea. A moments silence. I really believe all this positive imagery stuff, it certainly makes me feel good.

Prayers always,
    Pete

2 wonderful peeps
    i think of you both often and hate this beast has been so harsh on ****.i guess we dont know where the path of life is going to lead,but at least we have got eachother...Godbless...johnnybegood