Comments

• rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Meena,
    So sorry about the

Meena,
    So sorry about the broken arm. And gosh those kids and there bad habits. Imagine eating, what will they think of next. Bet you thought I was talking and her being on the computer. LOL
    Glad you gave us an update. You rest (as much as you can while feeding the hungry, getting to doctors, watching out for random tire slashers, and battling bad weather). Gosh, that made me tired just writing it. Seriously, take care of yourself and I have you in my good thoughts and prayers.
    Stef

Still around also
    Meena glad your still around, im still arond also its just that we cant GET AROUND in this snow.. LOL! I am keeping you in my prayers hun, and your daughter...hope her arm heals quickly.
    God Bless, Jackie
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

Oh Meena, take care of yourself!
    Praying for both you and your daughter. It's supposeded to get freezing cold all the way down here in South Texas but my gosh! You guys up north are getting slammed!

Be safe Sister!!

Love,

Sylvia

Sending prayers for you
    Sending prayers for you Meena and your daughter. Stay warm, take care of yourself and rest!

Hugs, Leeza
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

Still around also
    Meena glad your still around, im still arond also its just that we cant GET AROUND in this snow.. LOL! I am keeping you in my prayers hun, and your daughter...hope her arm heals quickly.
    God Bless, Jackie

Did you get thru the bad
    Did you get thru the bad weather Meena? Praying you and your family are doing better now.

Leeza