What do you all think?

Options

Comments

• Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    Options

Sounds good
    Sounds like a good idea. Texasgirl and I are in touch by email and phone so I guess we can cover each other if that is good with her! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

I know Lorrie Ballentine does not post anymore but I am in touch with her by email

Great Idea
    Janice I was thinking the same thing while reading this. I think this is a great idea

Dawne
  • Different Ballgame
    Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868
    Options
    Great Idea
    I also am in.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options

Great Idea
    I also am in.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle

I wanna B~
    ~~ a BBB....so count me in! Great Idea.
    ~Melanie
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options

I wanna B~
    ~~ a BBB....so count me in! Great Idea.
    ~Melanie

count me in
    Count me in as well.
    I think this is a great idea for someone like me who at times comes in often and then periods of times don't and it isn't because I don't want to it is because my son keeps me so busy that sometimes I don't even have time to read emails that are sent to me.

Christmas Girl has sent me emails and I haven't had time with Jake and work to reply back--I really do care about each and everyone of you.

Margo
  • calvertcrafts
    calvertcrafts Member Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Me too
    Count me in too. I think it's a great idea and long over due!
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    Actually I was planning on
    Actually I was planning on coming back myself and telling you all if I passed over. I was going to tell you what a great time I was having dancing with the dinosaurs (I had a dream). My sister is still a member here although she doesn't post much. So I've got her.
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options

Sounds good
    Sounds like a good idea. Texasgirl and I are in touch by email and phone so I guess we can cover each other if that is good with her! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

I know Lorrie Ballentine does not post anymore but I am in touch with her by email

One More
    I am also in touch with Diane Braun I think I have seen a couple of post from her lately. God Bless(((Hugs))) Janice
  • cookie97
    cookie97 Member Posts: 200
    Options
    Count me in...
    Sounds like a great plan. We do need to keep up with our sisters and brothers.
    Peace and Love,
    Edie
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Count me in, too!
    I just hate it when I don't see posts from our kindred spirits. I do understand moving on, but we get soooo attached....

Sue
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

Actually I was planning on
    Actually I was planning on coming back myself and telling you all if I passed over. I was going to tell you what a great time I was having dancing with the dinosaurs (I had a dream). My sister is still a member here although she doesn't post much. So I've got her.

Marcia527,
    You always make

Marcia527,
    You always make me laugh. If you do that, could you bring back Houdini with you? I am sure he would appreciate it as he told his wife and friends that he would contact them from the other side. And dancing with the dinosaurs sounds fun but I prefer conversing with the dodos. LOL
    Stef
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Count me in, too!
    I just hate it when I don't see posts from our kindred spirits. I do understand moving on, but we get soooo attached....

Sue

private messaging over my BBB's
    Thank you again for this wonderful suggestion! Gee, we need it.

Vicki Sam
  • fauxma
    Options
    VickiSam said:

private messaging over my BBB's
    Thank you again for this wonderful suggestion! Gee, we need it.

Vicki Sam

I pm'd you back. I am so
    I pm'd you back. I am so happy that people are connecting. It's our personal little lifelines.
    Stef
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    List started
    I have started the list of all BBB's. I have the ones that have been listed here. If you have your BBB you can send me a private message here, or my e-mail address is jhayden@verizon.net

Many have "buddies" on here that we already are in contact with, so it is easy to pick a buddy.

If you need a BBB, please send me a message also, and I will let you know who also needs a BBB.

I suggest that everyone has at least 2 BBB's. If you want or have more than 2, that's fine too.

You can private message your information to your BBB's.

Once the list is completed, I can send out (via e-mail or mail) copies to everyone. I will keep it updated and send out updates when necessary.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • pattimc
    pattimc Member Posts: 431
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

List started
    I have started the list of all BBB's. I have the ones that have been listed here. If you have your BBB you can send me a private message here, or my e-mail address is jhayden@verizon.net

Many have "buddies" on here that we already are in contact with, so it is easy to pick a buddy.

If you need a BBB, please send me a message also, and I will let you know who also needs a BBB.

I suggest that everyone has at least 2 BBB's. If you want or have more than 2, that's fine too.

Once the list is completed, I can send out (via e-mail or mail) copies to everyone. I will keep it updated and send out updates when necessary.

xoxo,
    Jean

I want in
    Is it too late?? I haven't been on here much lately...found I couldn't stay away!!
  • warrrior3
    warrrior3 Member Posts: 92
    Options
    Count
    me in! This sounds like a great idea.
  • Jean 0609
    Options
    pattimc said:

I want in
    Is it too late?? I haven't been on here much lately...found I couldn't stay away!!

It's not too late
    We are actually just starting. I am keeping a list.

If you would like to pick 2 or so sisters (or brothers) from here, just send them a message to see if they will be your BBB. If not, let me know and I can let you know of others that are looking for a BBB.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • Jean 0609
    Options
    warrrior3 said:

Count
    me in! This sounds like a great idea.

Hi warrior3,
    I have put you on the list. Would you like to pick your BBB's? Just let me know and I will add them.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • Susan2011
    Susan2011 Member Posts: 24
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi warrior3,
    I have put you on the list. Would you like to pick your BBB's? Just let me know and I will add them.

xoxo,
    Jean

New but please add me
    I am new to all of this, but would love to be paired with someone more knowledgeable than me
  • fauxma
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

List started

xoxo,
    Jean

I want to thank Jean big
    I want to thank Jean big time for taking this on and running with it. My BBBs are RE and Natly15. I am open to others if they need someone as well.
    Again, thank you Jean. You are a true angel.
    Stef
  • Jean 0609
    Options
    Bumping up
    I am bumping this post up in case you missed it. I have a list started of all the BBB's. If you want to be included and have someone that you would like to be your BBB, let me know. If you need names of others looking for BBB's, let me know that too. Just send me a private message, if you want. ♥ Jean