What do you all think?

Options

Comments

• gagee
    gagee Member Posts: 332
    Options
    What a great idea. I would
    What a great idea. I would love to be involved. Don't know how as I am knew at this computer stuff and even new to cancer. No one in my family had this devil and don't quite understand how I got it. Just happy surgeon got it all.
    Please advise me how to go about this.
    Diana
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    Options
    gagee said:

What a great idea. I would
    What a great idea. I would love to be involved. Don't know how as I am knew at this computer stuff and even new to cancer. No one in my family had this devil and don't quite understand how I got it. Just happy surgeon got it all.
    Please advise me how to go about this.
    Diana

Great Idea! I often wonder
    Grat Idea! I often wonder what's happened to certain ladies. Sometimes they resurrafce....but some have disappeared...
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Stef, I LOVE this idea.
    Stef, I LOVE this idea. Once we get all the current members "buddied" up maybe we can also do something for new members. Assigning them a buddy in the very beginning and maybe one of the seasoned sisters. That way, we can stay in touch with them and if they leave at least one person will have their information to check on them. I'm all for it. I'll continue to check to see how we decide to accomplish this. Thanks, Stef.
  • Barb A
    Barb A Member Posts: 123
    Options
    Me too
    I like that idea.

Barb A
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options
    Barb A said:

Me too
    I like that idea.

Barb A

Yes, yes and yes
    Great idea. My husband is with me every step of the way, but he treats this part as my private time with my girls. I do communicate with a couple of you gals already.

Hugs, Renee
  • sparkle1
    sparkle1 Member Posts: 242
    Options
    Count me in.
    Sparkle

Count me in.
    Sparkle
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options
    sparkle1 said:

Count me in.
    Sparkle

Count me in.
    Sparkle

Sounds good
    Sounds like a good idea. Texasgirl and I are in touch by email and phone so I guess we can cover each other if that is good with her! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

I know Lorrie Ballentine does not post anymore but I am in touch with her by email
  • Grandma X 6
    Grandma X 6 Member Posts: 135
    Options

Sounds good
    Sounds like a good idea. Texasgirl and I are in touch by email and phone so I guess we can cover each other if that is good with her! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

I know Lorrie Ballentine does not post anymore but I am in touch with her by email

Me Too!
    Sounds like a great idea
  • beetle25
    beetle25 Member Posts: 150 Member
    Options

Me Too!
    Sounds like a great idea

I think that sounds like a
    I think that sounds like a great Idea, count me in
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    I'm in.

I'm in.
  • dabicknell
    dabicknell Member Posts: 11
    Options

I'm in.

I'm in.

good idea
    count me in, great idea
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options

Sounds good
    (((Hugs))) Janice

Janice,
    So glad that you

Janice,
    So glad that you found a BBB and I am glad that you also stay in touch with Lorrie. RE and I have exchanged information and like I said I would be happy to have others as well.
    I really do think that the best way is to PM someone and just ask if they are interested. We have enough names here to start and that way we will feel comfortable with who we have.
    Boopy, I think linking new gals up is a good idea and using someone who has already been on here for awhile is a great idea. LIke I said though I am great at the ideas not so much the how to. Maybe when someone new comes on, someone can PM them and explain this and see if they are interested. I would have been way back when I was new and I would have felt comfortable with someone who had been on here for awhile.
    Stef
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    Great idea Stef!! Count me
    Great idea Stef!! Count me in!! I know each of you "the same" and would have a hard time picking "one" person to BBB, but I would be willing to give my number to as many of you as need be. With my current status I could be down for the count and I would hate to have any of you worry about me. I have a lot of you on facebook but at times I stay away from that as well.
    Great idea,
    ~Kari
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options

Great idea Stef!! Count me
    Great idea Stef!! Count me in!! I know each of you "the same" and would have a hard time picking "one" person to BBB, but I would be willing to give my number to as many of you as need be. With my current status I could be down for the count and I would hate to have any of you worry about me. I have a lot of you on facebook but at times I stay away from that as well.
    Great idea,
    ~Kari

Me, too.
    I'm in.

Kind regards, Susan
  • Brooklynchele
    Brooklynchele Member Posts: 123
    Options
    Count me in
    I'm not on CSN very often anymore. I am in touch on FB. Please add me to the list.

Michele
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Hi Stef,
    I think this is a great idea. I think we should have back-ups too. If everyone would send private messages to at least 3 people asking them to be their BBB and send them the information. Then we could either post on a separate thread who our BBB's are. And/or I am willing to keep a list of everyone and everyone's BBB's.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi Stef,
    I think this is a great idea. I think we should have back-ups too. If everyone would send private messages to at least 3 people asking them to be their BBB and send them the information. Then we could either post on a separate thread who our BBB's are. And/or I am willing to keep a list of everyone and everyone's BBB's.

xoxo,
    Jean

I am in too!

I am in too!
  • fauxma
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi Stef,

xoxo,
    Jean

Jean,
    I think that having

Jean,
    I think that having back up is a great idea and thank you for volunteering to keep a list. I am so bad at this part of things. If I was the one that was initiating the birthday announcements, no one would get a shout out. I am just not so good at the organizational stuff. I am definitely a worker bee.
    I think having a list of who is with who is a good idea. RE and i are partners and I am hoping to find 2 more. So any takers can PM me.
    Stef
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Stef, I LOVE this idea.
    Stef, I LOVE this idea. Once we get all the current members "buddied" up maybe we can also do something for new members. Assigning them a buddy in the very beginning and maybe one of the seasoned sisters. That way, we can stay in touch with them and if they leave at least one person will have their information to check on them. I'm all for it. I'll continue to check to see how we decide to accomplish this. Thanks, Stef.

My Turn yes your suggestion
    My Turn yes your suggestion for newbies is a good one.
  • fauxma
    Options
    fauxma said:

Jean,
    I think that having

Jean,
    I think that having back up is a great idea and thank you for volunteering to keep a list. I am so bad at this part of things. If I was the one that was initiating the birthday announcements, no one would get a shout out. I am just not so good at the organizational stuff. I am definitely a worker bee.
    I think having a list of who is with who is a good idea. RE and i are partners and I am hoping to find 2 more. So any takers can PM me.
    Stef

Well, I just received an
    Well, I just received an email from Natly and she and I are BBB. I think that sending our own messages is good for another reason. Natly, RE and I are all near each other in age and that is a good common link. Someone 35 to 40 might prefer a BBB close to their age. Also we all have a feel from posts for personalities and although we all love and support each other we are bound to click with different people. So hoping that everyone is finding someone. Love to all of my pink sisters,
    Stef