I really, really, no REALLY hate to have to post this, but that's what we're here for, isn't it??? :

Options
chenheart
chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
You know that horrid rollercoaster we get on? The one with no seatbelt, oil on the tracks and it's starting to rain? I am back on it...GRRRRRR

I found a lump yestrday AM while showering..left lower armpit. I called my Dr who advised me to go in for labs this morning, which I did. I was supposed to have a PET scan in February; obviously that got put through as as emergency, and I am scheduled for the scan this Friday at 1:45, and I see my oncologist Monday at 9:30 to see which door I get to open and what prizes await me! Let it never be said that I put things off! Let's get this party started!

Just keeping you in my loop Kindred Spirits~and I thankfully know I do not have to ask any of you for a thing; you are all already giving it to me, I know that. I love you and appreciate the goodness you are sending my way.

Hugs,
Chen♥

Comments

• mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    My thoughts are with you, Chen.
    I am so sorry this stress is upon you again. I am glad you are being proactive in your health as usual and are getting the scan done ASAP. You are amazing. I hope this scare will turn out to be not so frightening after all. We love you.

Mimi
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    Yikes!!
    I pray for all of us, it's just a matter of the order on the list -- I'll bump you up to the urgent prayer category along with MamaG and Libby and Kari and Marsa Mulvey and Meena and BJMom and Mom62 and please forgive me if forgot to mention you.

I'm so sorry, Claudia. Sometimes the waiting is the hardest part and I'll wait with you.

xoxo
    Victoria
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options
    aisling8 said:

Yikes!!
    I pray for all of us, it's just a matter of the order on the list -- I'll bump you up to the urgent prayer category along with MamaG and Libby and Kari and Marsa Mulvey and Meena and BJMom and Mom62 and please forgive me if forgot to mention you.

I'm so sorry, Claudia. Sometimes the waiting is the hardest part and I'll wait with you.

xoxo
    Victoria

So sorry
    So sorry you are having to deal with this but I am glad that you got right to getting somethng done. Prayers being said. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • chenheart
    Options
    aisling8 said:

Yikes!!

xoxo
    Victoria

It never occurred to me that
    It never occurred to me that you ( or anyone else) would forget me. I liken it to when I do the Relay For Life laps and I visualize all of you here, and I chant your names as I go around. And just in case I don't remembe to say everyone's name, I do a couple of laps simply chanting "CSN, CSN,CSN"...it is just as powerful.
    I know I am part of a group, if I am mentioned by name or not!
    Thanks, Victoria! Love you!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • chenheart
    Options

So sorry
    So sorry you are having to deal with this but I am glad that you got right to getting somethng done. Prayers being said. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

((((((hugs))))) and a
    ((((((hugs))))) and a thankful heart to you, Janice!
  • chenheart
    Options
    mimivac said:

My thoughts are with you, Chen.
    I am so sorry this stress is upon you again. I am glad you are being proactive in your health as usual and are getting the scan done ASAP. You are amazing. I hope this scare will turn out to be not so frightening after all. We love you.

Mimi

Thanks, Mimi....love
    Thanks, Mimi....love you!

Hugs,
    Chen
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    thinking of you....

thinking of you....
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

It never occurred to me that
    It never occurred to me that you ( or anyone else) would forget me. I liken it to when I do the Relay For Life laps and I visualize all of you here, and I chant your names as I go around. And just in case I don't remembe to say everyone's name, I do a couple of laps simply chanting "CSN, CSN,CSN"...it is just as powerful.
    I know I am part of a group, if I am mentioned by name or not!
    Thanks, Victoria! Love you!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

same here.....
    I didnt want

same here.....

I didnt want to post bad news but since you broke the ice when I was off Xeloda in November a lump grew back in my breast and on my liver and my markers went from 20 to 43. Can't have another pet scan until March because of insurance rules grrrrr so we have to wait until then to see what shows up and if its worse my onc will once again change up my treatments. The breast lump is about the size of a grape :(

MARCH ON SISTERS!!!!

On a good note..... my onc has a new to her PA who has done oncology pa for several years and she said I was remarkable the way I have responded to all the treatments !!!!

Love & hugs!!! Libby
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options

thinking of you....

thinking of you....

Chen, positive thoughts and energy
    on the way to you today. I'm glad you let us know--now I can definitely shift all this positive energy your way. Hoping for the best results for you possible. I know I don't have to say "hang in there" or "stay strong and positive"--you're already doing it.

Hugs, Renee
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options
    missrenee said:

Chen, positive thoughts and energy
    on the way to you today. I'm glad you let us know--now I can definitely shift all this positive energy your way. Hoping for the best results for you possible. I know I don't have to say "hang in there" or "stay strong and positive"--you're already doing it.

Hugs, Renee

I just wish...
    there was a HATE THIS HATE THIS HATE THIS button I could click on to make this not happen. Chen, you will be even more fervently in my prayers, and (I am sure) in our beloved Moopy's prayers too.

Love,
    Joe
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Options
    OK, the longer we're here the worse it s**ks
    I'm so sorry to hear you have to do this game again. Thoughts, prayers, love and healing angels are already there (thank goodness they fly better than I type). It's been fun reading your posts on fb and this is a horrible second act to all that.

I know you will but please keep us posted. You know we'll all be there with you for the tests and the results.

Love and hugs to you and Reggie

marge
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    NO, No, No!!!
    I don't like this rollercoaster and I know YOU don't either. I am so glad that you have already jumped on this and are having your testing done sooner rather than later. I will hope with everything I have that this is a benign lump. We are here for you kindred spirit and I love you just like my sister!! Take care and sending great BIG (((hugs))) your way!
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Dear Sweet Chen,
    I HATE THIS! Sending positive thoughts & prayers your way, as I am sure all our other sweet sisters and brothers on here are! Stay strong and be a fighter (although I know you'd much rather be a lover than a fighter). We love you!

xoxo, Jean
  • Miss Murphy
    Miss Murphy Member Posts: 302
    Options
    We're Strong
    Chen, we're strong and will lift you up with support on your current roller coaster ride. Thoughts, prayers and hugs go out to you today and in the days ahead. Sally
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

NO, No, No!!!
    I don't like this rollercoaster and I know YOU don't either. I am so glad that you have already jumped on this and are having your testing done sooner rather than later. I will hope with everything I have that this is a benign lump. We are here for you kindred spirit and I love you just like my sister!! Take care and sending great BIG (((hugs))) your way!

HUGS!!!
    I'm so sorry you have to go thru all this again! Let's hope and pray it's nothing more then a cyst! The prayer chain continues!!! HUGS!!! Cathy
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options

same here.....
    I didnt want

same here.....

I didnt want to post bad news but since you broke the ice when I was off Xeloda in November a lump grew back in my breast and on my liver and my markers went from 20 to 43. Can't have another pet scan until March because of insurance rules grrrrr so we have to wait until then to see what shows up and if its worse my onc will once again change up my treatments. The breast lump is about the size of a grape :(

MARCH ON SISTERS!!!!

On a good note..... my onc has a new to her PA who has done oncology pa for several years and she said I was remarkable the way I have responded to all the treatments !!!!

Love & hugs!!! Libby

My dear friend, Libby!
    Keep your positive attitude! Be strong and know we are all here for you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Well, I....
    I just am not sure what to say, other than I fervently pray for "good" test results and hope like mad that you know I love you, friend. Trying to send strength your way...

CR
  • chenheart
    Options
    CR1954 said:

Well, I....
    I just am not sure what to say, other than I fervently pray for "good" test results and hope like mad that you know I love you, friend. Trying to send strength your way...

CR

If there is one thing I
    If there is one thing I know, it's that all of you feel the same way about me as I feel about you!! This is absolutely one of the worst places to have to meet~ that there is a need for CSN is depressing in and of itself.
    But...we are here, aren't we??? I know how hard it is for each of us to say the "right thing" and to stay brave, and not to let our minds wander to the scary places. So, sweet Kindred Spirits, don't worry about the words~ I FEEL the love and support. And that speaks volumes.

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • grandma barb
    grandma barb Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Another lump
    Hopefully it is just one that can be exaspirated. I had about six of those. Think positive, pray for the best. Accept what comes your way and fight to live. Grandma Barb
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Of course, my fervent hope
    Of course, my fervent hope is that this is nothing. But the waiting period is its own agony, and how I wish I could wish that away. I will be right here for you today, and Friday, and Monday concentrating my energy on good results and peace for you, dear Chen. xoxoxo Lynn