Who are we 'cheering' for - Steelers or Green Bay ???

Options
124»

Comments

• Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Pro bowl
    Don't forget the pro bowl this weekend. Better than nothing. :)

At least we have the pro
    At least we have the pro bowl today! I need my football!

Angie
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    pbrndm5 said:

Packers!!!!
    Running back James Stark is from near my hometown in New York. Nice to see a hometown boy in the superbowl!!! GO PACKERS

Boy the pro bowl was a
    Boy the pro bowl was a disappointment. Bring on the Super Bowl please!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Aortus said:

Thanks, Kari
    smoooch!

Is smooching allowed on
    Is smooching allowed on here? LOL
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

LOL...I have no idea! I
    LOL...I have no idea! I never watched football until the Saints started winning and then all of Lousiana started watching. I am still learning but I certainly understand the enthusiasm more now. If the underdogs are the Packers, I guess I'll root for them.

Hubby and I like the Packers
    Hubby and I like the Packers for the winner of the Super Bowl! I'm excited as we have some money on the game. If we win, hubby said I get it all. Retail therapy sounds so good, so, WIN Packers. LOL

Leeza
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    jnl said:

Hubby and I like the Packers
    Hubby and I like the Packers for the winner of the Super Bowl! I'm excited as we have some money on the game. If we win, hubby said I get it all. Retail therapy sounds so good, so, WIN Packers. LOL

Leeza

Leeza ... Get those walking shoes on ...
    as I predict .. Green Bay by 2 touch downs or 1 touch down, and 1 field goal!

Vicki Sam
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    Guess What!
    At my job, we get all these emails with newsletters from different departments. Our own is called the AMO Tipster. AMO is Asset Management Office. In our Christmas issue there was a contest about a Mother Goose fairy tale about a wall. We had to name the building the wall was related to, who owned the building and who was the fairy tale about. I could only think of one fairy tale with a wall, which was Humpty Dumpty. So I sent it in - The Castle, The King and Humpty. I WON!!! This was sent throughout the entire company of over 50,000 employees! My prize - An on field jersey from, valued at $175 bucks!!! I had to make three choices, so I chose a purple Raven's Ray Lewis, NY Giants Eli Manning, and the Packers with Aaron Rogers name. I can't believe I won - so if I can't get the Ravens or Giants, I'll give the Green Bay to my brother for his birthday since he is the hugest GB fan I have ever seen come out of NY. The only other time I won anything was a school blazer when I was in the 3rd grade and that was over 50 years ago!!! I think this was just the thing to start to bring me out of my winter and personal funk!

Pat
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    padee6339 said:

Guess What!
    At my job, we get all these emails with newsletters from different departments. Our own is called the AMO Tipster. AMO is Asset Management Office. In our Christmas issue there was a contest about a Mother Goose fairy tale about a wall. We had to name the building the wall was related to, who owned the building and who was the fairy tale about. I could only think of one fairy tale with a wall, which was Humpty Dumpty. So I sent it in - The Castle, The King and Humpty. I WON!!! This was sent throughout the entire company of over 50,000 employees! My prize - An on field jersey from, valued at $175 bucks!!! I had to make three choices, so I chose a purple Raven's Ray Lewis, NY Giants Eli Manning, and the Packers with Aaron Rogers name. I can't believe I won - so if I can't get the Ravens or Giants, I'll give the Green Bay to my brother for his birthday since he is the hugest GB fan I have ever seen come out of NY. The only other time I won anything was a school blazer when I was in the 3rd grade and that was over 50 years ago!!! I think this was just the thing to start to bring me out of my winter and personal funk!

Pat

Pat,
    How fun to be a winner.

Pat,
    How fun to be a winner. I hear the bells and buzzer and see the confetti falling. Okay, it's not wheel of fortune or the price is right but still it is nice to win something. Your excitement shines through. It makes me think of the lamp in Christmas Story. But even better that winning, is that this is helping you over the winter doldrums and the personal funk. Just keep telling yourself, I am a winner, I am a winner because sweetie whether you get a prize or not you are a winner.
    Stef
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Leeza ... Get those walking shoes on ...
    as I predict .. Green Bay by 2 touch downs or 1 touch down, and 1 field goal!

Vicki Sam

Green Bay All The Way!
    Green Bay All The Way! WOOHOO!

Sue :)
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    8 weeks till Spring Training!!!! GO Yankees! ;-)
    LOL...The ONLY good thing about the Super Bowl is that it means the end of football season!!! I do host the SuperBowl party, but that is so that I am busy in the kitchen and NOT watching football! A few years ago, Reggie and I went to Lake Tahoe for SuperBowl~ we had a suite~ with friends and family in the living room watching the game( no, I don't know who played!)I escaped to the bedroom, took a looooong, bubble bath and then climbed into bed and watched a Civil Rights documentary on PBS! Everyone was happy!!
    Seriously, I didn't even know who is in the Superbowl until I read the title of your post....

Have fun, everyone!!!! Especially you, VickiSam~ I know you love the game!!!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

8 weeks till Spring Training!!!! GO Yankees! ;-)
    LOL...The ONLY good thing about the Super Bowl is that it means the end of football season!!! I do host the SuperBowl party, but that is so that I am busy in the kitchen and NOT watching football! A few years ago, Reggie and I went to Lake Tahoe for SuperBowl~ we had a suite~ with friends and family in the living room watching the game( no, I don't know who played!)I escaped to the bedroom, took a looooong, bubble bath and then climbed into bed and watched a Civil Rights documentary on PBS! Everyone was happy!!
    Seriously, I didn't even know who is in the Superbowl until I read the title of your post....

Have fun, everyone!!!! Especially you, VickiSam~ I know you love the game!!!

This weekend is going to be
    This weekend is going to be terrific! So many friends and so much fun!

And, excited about the Super Bowl commercials! I have just seen a couple with the Budweiser horses. I always love theirs.

It is just a great way to spend a Sunday with friends, family or just your hubby watching the best game ever!

My husband had gotten on a board a few weeks back, so, now we will be rooting for the numbers every quarter.

Want to win and want a good game!!!
  • arkansasgirl
    arkansasgirl Member Posts: 84
    Options
    PACKERS PACKERS
    I lived in Pittsburgh for 13yrs and my team is the Denver Broncos. So I'm for any team
    that plays against the STEELERS. Even though my team is not here that's okay, we've had our glory.

WHEN STEELERS ARE WINNING THEIR FANS ARE THERE, BUT LET THEM BE LOSING AND THEY ARE NO WHERE
    TO BE FOUND.
    BIG BEN NEEDS TO GROW UP!!!!!

I'M NOW LIVE 25 MILE SOUTH OF DALLAS SO HERE'S THE DEAL:
    4 BDRM 2 BATH HOME FOR RENT WILL CALL IT SUPERBOWL BED AND BREAKFAST
    $5000 FOR 2 NIGHTS INCLUDES HORSE RIDES. LOL

Of course I have to listen to all the family members rooting for the BLACK AND GOLD. So I will be getting me a shirt for the other team.

GO PACKERS

ARKANSASGIRL
  • arkansasgirl
    arkansasgirl Member Posts: 84
    Options
    BROOKLINE PA GO PACKERS
    We lived in BROOKLINE for 8 years, but now we are 25 miles south of DALLAS TX.

ARKANSASGIRL

GO PACKERS
  • PinkPearl
    PinkPearl Member Posts: 280
    Options
    Green Bay
    Green Bay because I don't really have a big preference here but I met the sweetest couple at one of those Japanese steak houses where you cook around a big table. They were visiting TX from Green Bay and they loved their team sooooo much, told me all about the town and the people and so for lack of better reason....Go Green Bay!!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

PACKERS PACKERS
    I lived in Pittsburgh for 13yrs and my team is the Denver Broncos. So I'm for any team
    that plays against the STEELERS. Even though my team is not here that's okay, we've had our glory.

WHEN STEELERS ARE WINNING THEIR FANS ARE THERE, BUT LET THEM BE LOSING AND THEY ARE NO WHERE
    TO BE FOUND.
    BIG BEN NEEDS TO GROW UP!!!!!

I'M NOW LIVE 25 MILE SOUTH OF DALLAS SO HERE'S THE DEAL:
    4 BDRM 2 BATH HOME FOR RENT WILL CALL IT SUPERBOWL BED AND BREAKFAST
    $5000 FOR 2 NIGHTS INCLUDES HORSE RIDES. LOL

Of course I have to listen to all the family members rooting for the BLACK AND GOLD. So I will be getting me a shirt for the other team.

GO PACKERS

ARKANSASGIRL

Can you believe the weather
    Can you believe the weather they are having there in Texas now? It had been in the 70's and now it is freezing there.

Enjoy the Super Bowl!
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    My hubby's daughter lives near Dallas
    she said this is the worst weather she's seen in 30 years. Considering where the teams are from, I don't think it will affect the game. I'm not much of a fan anymore, but I think it'll be the Packers.

Sue
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

My hubby's daughter lives near Dallas
    she said this is the worst weather she's seen in 30 years. Considering where the teams are from, I don't think it will affect the game. I'm not much of a fan anymore, but I think it'll be the Packers.

Sue

Wishing everyone a great
    Wishing everyone a great Super Bowl day and really hoping for a good game, which I think it will be!

So, let's eat too much, talk too much, laugh too much, and, maybe WIN too much? lol

Green Bay!!!!!

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Wishing everyone a great
    Wishing everyone a great Super Bowl day and really hoping for a good game, which I think it will be!

So, let's eat too much, talk too much, laugh too much, and, maybe WIN too much? lol

Green Bay!!!!!

Getting ready for the Company to arrive, and my
    husband and son are sporting .. Steeler Tee Shirts! Excited to get this game going!!! I hate to wait ..!Q!!!!

Go Green Bay!

Mrs. Clay (Vicki) Matthews