Has anyone else noticed the picture on the Home Page?

Options
13»

Comments

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

I figured it was a Halloween
    I figured it was a Halloween picture. It takes a lot to creep me out and this didn't even come close. I read your profile and saw your picture of you and your wife. Very lovely the both of you. And I must say that you certainly had a full plate but how great that you are doing so well. Rock on!!
    Stef

Thanks Greta for posting
    Thanks Greta for posting about the pic.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Sash .. You continue to 'Rock On' .. What an amazing
    story .. I read your bio! I for one, never found it offensive -- and knew there was a story of cancer .. behind the photo!

Congradulations on your recovery .. and more POWER to YOU! Your 'ball and chain' looks very beautiful!

Beauty comes in different sizes, shapes and colors -- as does 'CANCER'. Rock On

Strength, Courage and Peace - Fellow Brother!

Vicki Sam

I agree, you ROCK Sash.
    I agree, you ROCK Sash. But, can you change your pic? LOL
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    SASH said:

Picture
    I was asked by Greta if she could use my picture on the rotating banner. She knew what the picture looked like before she asked. I have actually been using that picture on this site since 2000 when I registered my original account.

Now you can see my profile without having to wait for it to come up on the banner. ;-)

This is the real me, all other picture take a lot of makeup to cover the scars. :-D

SASH

welcome
    SASH!Nice makeup job...
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

You're cracking me up-Ritzy
    Nobody with a tail like that should be scared of anything.

I agree Marcia. Ritzy's
    I agree Marcia. Ritzy's tail looks menacing! LOL