Has anyone else noticed the picture on the Home Page?

Options

Comments

• Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

I look forward to Marcia's pictures on the home page
    I love how your stick figure "self-portrait" gets decked out for all the different holidays -- I hope you have something good planned for Valentine's Day, because now you have me expecting it!

(and I fully expect to see "you" posing with a little stick groundhog for Groundhog Day!)

:-) Traci

Here's the valentine one
    Just for you. But what pressure for groundhog day! Don't even know when that is!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

Here's the valentine one
    Just for you. But what pressure for groundhog day! Don't even know when that is!

Pressure!
    Aw..love your stick people pics Marcia! I think groundhog day is February 2nd!

Sue :)
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Pressure!
    Aw..love your stick people pics Marcia! I think groundhog day is February 2nd!

OK. I 'll have to put
    OK. I 'll have to put valentines day one back after groundhog day. That black spot under the groundhog is his shadow (I know what it looks like)! I couldn't find a black willyworm. Did you ever hear that if the willyworms are black it will be a hard cold winter.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

I guess I'm
    not too observant. I'll have to go back and check but I don't remember seeing any picture. Sounds creepy!
    Char

It is still there Char.
    It is still there Char. Wish they would take it down. It is creepy.

Kylez
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    aysemari said:

Now I am curious...
    What picture?

Ayse

Ayse
    I am like you, my curosity was just too much that I logged off and back on to see what everyone was talking about. It is a creepy picture and perfect for Halloween. I clicked on it and it takes you to his member page. Just a normal guy having some fun for Halloween.

Ritzy, you can just swat him with your tail!!
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

It is still there Char.
    It is still there Char. Wish they would take it down. It is creepy.

Kylez

Thank you, Marcia, for my little stick groundhog!
    I'm so excited -- I feel all in the Merry Groundhog Day holiday spirit now! Only 8 more shopping days, and I still haven't sent my cards or put up my Groundhog Day Tree yet!

But yeah -- he's not exactly a potty-trained groundhog, is he? Sure, right -- that's his SHADOW, Marcia...I believe that....

:-) Traci
  • sal314
    sal314 Member Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I've Noticed It Too!
    And thought it to be rather strange. Not sure who decides what goes up there, but thought that it probably had to go through the "right" channels, so "they must know what they're doing"...right?! Maybe not though, uh?!

Anyway...it's creepy and I hope they take it off soon! Glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's odd.

Sally
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Ayse
    I am like you, my curosity was just too much that I logged off and back on to see what everyone was talking about. It is a creepy picture and perfect for Halloween. I clicked on it and it takes you to his member page. Just a normal guy having some fun for Halloween.

Ritzy, you can just swat him with your tail!!

That's a good idea
    That's a good idea MyTurnNow! This tail should be good for something. lol

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    sal314 said:

I've Noticed It Too!
    And thought it to be rather strange. Not sure who decides what goes up there, but thought that it probably had to go through the "right" channels, so "they must know what they're doing"...right?! Maybe not though, uh?!

Anyway...it's creepy and I hope they take it off soon! Glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's odd.

Sally

I wonder if they can remove
    I wonder if they can remove it. I just go by that page as fast as I can so I don't have to look at it.
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    SOMEBODY.... (:
    pleaeezze tell me where this picture is, before my
    curiosity gets the better of me. And now my stubborn
    side kicked in I looked everywhere and can't find it.

Thank for keeping me sane.. hahaha
    Ayse
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    Options
    aysemari said:

SOMEBODY.... (:
    pleaeezze tell me where this picture is, before my
    curiosity gets the better of me. And now my stubborn
    side kicked in I looked everywhere and can't find it.

Thank for keeping me sane.. hahaha
    Ayse

aysemari
    It got the better of me too. This is how I found it but there probably is an easier way! LOL! :)

Log out, go the CSN homepage and there are pictures. And I think they move around, when I checked it was over on the left.

You all built it up so much when I saw it I smiled. I was prepared for the worst. I think it would have scared me had you all not prepared me!

PS Just tried it without logging out and it works that way too. It's the CSN homepage, it takes a few second for pictures to appear but they will. This time, the guy wasn't on there. RE was, though! Such a sweet pic!
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Hahaha
    I finally found it, thanks.

To me he looks like werewolf! Or a big bad Kitty cat.
    But not scary at all.

Ayse
  • SASH
    SASH Member Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    aysemari said:

Hahaha
    I finally found it, thanks.

To me he looks like werewolf! Or a big bad Kitty cat.
    But not scary at all.

Ayse

Picture
    I was asked by Greta if she could use my picture on the rotating banner. She knew what the picture looked like before she asked. I have actually been using that picture on this site since 2000 when I registered my original account.

Now you can see my profile without having to wait for it to come up on the banner. ;-)

This is the real me, all other picture take a lot of makeup to cover the scars. :-D

SASH
  • PinkPearl
    PinkPearl Member Posts: 280
    Options
    SASH said:

Picture
    I was asked by Greta if she could use my picture on the rotating banner. She knew what the picture looked like before she asked. I have actually been using that picture on this site since 2000 when I registered my original account.

Now you can see my profile without having to wait for it to come up on the banner. ;-)

This is the real me, all other picture take a lot of makeup to cover the scars. :-D

SASH

You crack me up Lol
    You are a funny guy! At least I looked at the banner for the first time ever. Always too busy before! That's some good makeup you have ...in the other photos!! I need the brand name :)
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    PinkPearl said:

You crack me up Lol
    You are a funny guy! At least I looked at the banner for the first time ever. Always too busy before! That's some good makeup you have ...in the other photos!! I need the brand name :)

Yes, a funny guy! LOL

Yes, a funny guy! LOL
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Cat
    I saw the picture and it is creepy for sure! I didn't notice today if it's still there.
    Char
  • greta
    greta Member Posts: 237
    Options
    Celebrate Life Gallery
    Hi all,
    It's a favorite photo of the member from Halloween 1985. He posted a reply above.
    Greta
    Your CSN staff
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    greta said:

Celebrate Life Gallery
    Hi all,
    It's a favorite photo of the member from Halloween 1985. He posted a reply above.
    Greta
    Your CSN staff

I saw it too and wondered
    I saw it too and wondered why it was on. Thought it was maybe not appropriate? But, just my opinion.

Thanks for the explanation Greta!

Jan
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    SASH said:

Picture

SASH

I figured it was a Halloween
    I figured it was a Halloween picture. It takes a lot to creep me out and this didn't even come close. I read your profile and saw your picture of you and your wife. Very lovely the both of you. And I must say that you certainly had a full plate but how great that you are doing so well. Rock on!!
    Stef
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

I saw it too and wondered
    I saw it too and wondered why it was on. Thought it was maybe not appropriate? But, just my opinion.

Thanks for the explanation Greta!

Jan

Sash .. You continue to 'Rock On' .. What an amazing
    story .. I read your bio! I for one, never found it offensive -- and knew there was a story of cancer .. behind the photo!

Congradulations on your recovery .. and more POWER to YOU! Your 'ball and chain' looks very beautiful!

Beauty comes in different sizes, shapes and colors -- as does 'CANCER'. Rock On

Strength, Courage and Peace - Fellow Brother!

Vicki Sam