Hey soul sisters

Options
13»

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

You go Sistah!
    You go Sistah! So glad I don't live out east! Y'all are really getting hit hard this year. Glad to see your spirits are up.

You take care of yourself
    You take care of yourself Meena. That is the most important. Good luck with chemo.

Hugs, Kylez
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Thinking of you
    Hope you made it safe and sound to your appointment today!

Let us know how you're doing when you can.

Love and Hugs,
    Cindy
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

So nice to hear you sounding so positive, Meena
    I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling positive and doing something fun for yourself, Meena. You didn't tell us what you bought? Maybe something that's not fit to describe in polite company...? :-o

Edie, I love your story about putting your "hair" in a bag and being the only one looking dry and fabulous when you arrived at work -- got to work the positive when we can, don't we?

(Neither of you probably wants to know that it's currently sunny and 90 degrees here in the San Fernando Valley....)

Traci

Traci is right! It is great
    Traci is right! It is great to hear you sound positive and going shopping. Yes, what did you buy? Inquiring minds want to know.

If you got to your treatment facility today, I hope it went well for you.

Please Meena, keep us updated on your progress. We are all supporting you.

♥ Noel
  • Noel
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling positive and doing something fun for yourself, Meena. You didn't tell us what you bought? Maybe something that's not fit to describe in polite company...? :-o

Edie, I love your story about putting your "hair" in a bag and being the only one looking dry and fabulous when you arrived at work -- got to work the positive when we can, don't we?

(Neither of you probably wants to know that it's currently sunny and 90 degrees here in the San Fernando Valley....)

Traci

dp
  • Noel
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

Traci

Yes, there are 3 of me.
    Yes, there are 3 of me. Triple posts LOL
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options

Thinking of you
    Hope you made it safe and sound to your appointment today!

Let us know how you're doing when you can.

Love and Hugs,
    Cindy

Meena
    Meena,
    Hope you were able to make it to your appt yesterday. I canceled my appt that I had today in Boston--2nd wk in a row due to weather. Snow 8 inches and then ice over night. Rescheduled appt for next Wed. hopefully no storms--maybe I'll get to that appt before April--LOL.

Let us know how you are doing when you can.
    Hugs to you,
    Margo
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    Options

Meena
    Meena,
    Hope you were able to make it to your appt yesterday. I canceled my appt that I had today in Boston--2nd wk in a row due to weather. Snow 8 inches and then ice over night. Rescheduled appt for next Wed. hopefully no storms--maybe I'll get to that appt before April--LOL.

Let us know how you are doing when you can.
    Hugs to you,
    Margo

Meena
    Hello Meena,
    I was sure I had replied to this but can't find my post! Senility again!!!!
    I think of you each day. You are a wonderful mentor to those of us who sometimes lose it over the little problems.
    Good for you going retail shopping. Quite a lot of my money has gone to ebay this year!!!
    Take care of yourself and enjoy another margherita(if it's allowed!!!) Pat
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Meena.. just checking in on
    Meena.. just checking in on you... did weather permit getting to your appointments?? I hope you are all safe and warm! Bundle up.. let us know how you are doing! Maybe we can get our doctors to write a perscription for shopping..lol

Hugs,

~T