Hey soul sisters

Options

Comments

• sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    meena1 said:

Kari, i got a Keurig for
    Kari, i got a Keurig for Christmas and i love it!!! We are going through a lot of coffee but it tastes so good and it is so easy. I fell in love with the Holiday Blend, but i cannot find it now, going to google it. Everyone seems to benefit from retail therapy, lol. Usually, i walk around the house in flannel shirt with pj pants. Hopefully, i will not become one of those hoarders.

Meena - one word, eBay
    I've gotten out of season coffee very reasonably. Have you tried 'Butter toffee'? Mmmmm
    Also, Bed Bath & Beyond when it goes on sale for $9.99 and a coupon. We love our Keurig.

Sue
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

Ahhh, dear Joe...
    Retail Therapy... Brought back some good memories. :-)

If I recall correctly, you scored a darned good deal on a new refrigerator a while back.

Love, Susan xo

P.S.: Back in about May of '09 - a bunch of us crazies went a little nuts here on the Board, regarding Retail Therapy. If you're interested - it's all fun stuff - just type those 2 words into the search bar.

You are our hero Meena!
    You amaze me and all of us Meena. Your determination, courage and strength shines above all.

I hope you can get your treatment tomorrow and I hope you do well with it.

You are our hero on here!

Hugs and prayers,

Susie
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    Hi Meena
    So good to hear from you and that you are enjoying a little retail therapy - I always go to the mall after a dr. appt. just to perk me up (the mall is only 1/2 mile from the health center.) Sort of like a little reward after dealing with crap. The snow started here in south-central PA two hours ago; it's beautiful outside but hoping the ice doesn't start like the weatherman is predicting. Stay warm! Hugs!
    Linda
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Meena
    Glad to hear you are doing well. I will keep you in my thoughts tomorrow and hope the dr. appointment goes well. Be careful if the weather is bad.
    I am going to check with my insurance company and see if they will pay for some Retail Therapy....lol.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

Meena
    Glad to hear you are doing well. I will keep you in my thoughts tomorrow and hope the dr. appointment goes well. Be careful if the weather is bad.
    I am going to check with my insurance company and see if they will pay for some Retail Therapy....lol.

Hugs,
    Georgia

Meena--sending you all the positive energy I have
    for a good appointment. Also--I love shopping (any kind--even grocery!)

Hugs, Renee
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

Dear Meena...
    You continue to amaze & inspire! Thank you.

So glad you enjoyed a session of Retail Therapy! Agree - it does work! Especially when scoring a great bargain or sale. :-)

Best wishes to you, always. And especially for tomorrow. You, too - travel safely. With hopes your treatment will occur on schedule, and that - most importantly - it continues to be effective.

Kind regards, Susan

Retail therapy is great and it works. Wonder if my insurance might pay for it. LOL

What did you buy Meena?
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    missrenee said:

Hugs, Renee

Hey Meena!
    Good to hear from you. I'm sending all my prayers your way tomorrow.
    Suzanne
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Meena .. I must admit that I was so happy to hear the
    positive tones in your most recent posts here on our site. So wonderful to hear the strength in your voice, and spirits. Please keep them up, and continue on with the retail therapy .. someone's gotta keep our economy on an uphill mode. I'll be requesting information from the national shoppers hotline .. checking into grants that will enable many of us to continue with 'retail therapy' without paying for any of it out of our personal pockets.

As it's been stated above by so many .. we are here for you, 24/7 -- rooting and prayer for the best possible outcome, Meena. You are a strong, and victorious WARRIOR - who means a great deal, to so many of us. Keep up the faith!

Love, Courage, Strength and Peace,

Vicki Sam

I always look for an update
    I always look for an update from you. Good luck tomorrow Meena.

Be sure and let us know how it goes please.

Hugs,

Angie
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Meena .. I must admit that I was so happy to hear the
    positive tones in your most recent posts here on our site. So wonderful to hear the strength in your voice, and spirits. Please keep them up, and continue on with the retail therapy .. someone's gotta keep our economy on an uphill mode. I'll be requesting information from the national shoppers hotline .. checking into grants that will enable many of us to continue with 'retail therapy' without paying for any of it out of our personal pockets.

As it's been stated above by so many .. we are here for you, 24/7 -- rooting and prayer for the best possible outcome, Meena. You are a strong, and victorious WARRIOR - who means a great deal, to so many of us. Keep up the faith!

Love, Courage, Strength and Peace,

Vicki Sam

I always look for an update
    I always look for an update from you. Good luck tomorrow Meena.

Be sure and let us know how it goes please.

Hugs,

Angie
  • Patiann
    Patiann Member Posts: 10
    Options
    meena? where are you from?
    I

meena? where are you from?
    I am from Boston, but lived in Jersey for 12 years..
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Be Safe Meena!
    Hopefully, your appointment won't be cancelled today. Roads are very icy here (an hour south of you in Maryland off I-95).

xoxo,
    Jean
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    missrenee said:

Hugs, Renee

Meena, sending positive
    Meena, sending positive thoughts and lots of prayers.

Hugs, Diane
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Be Safe Meena!
    Hopefully, your appointment won't be cancelled today. Roads are very icy here (an hour south of you in Maryland off I-95).

xoxo,
    Jean

I hope you get to your
    I hope you get to your appointment today and wishing you good luck with it.

So nice to know that you got out for retail therapy. You are a fighter Meena.

Lots of luck and prayers,

Debby
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    DebbyM said:

I hope you get to your
    I hope you get to your appointment today and wishing you good luck with it.

So nice to know that you got out for retail therapy. You are a fighter Meena.

Lots of luck and prayers,

Debby

Love me some "retail therapy"
    and Joe, I think trading in those cars for a convertible would be just what the "doctor ordered"......the wind in your hair (I am believing you have hair :) and the sun on your face!!!
    I am still waiting on my convertible....actually saving for it, so I can trade my gas sucking SUV (which hauls all that retail therapy stuff) in on one.
    Happy Shopping People!
    Melanie
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    MEENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Hi there, happy to hear from you although I hope you staying safe and warm what with all that ice and snow....brrr! I agree with the retail therapy and insurance idea, I know when I am down it can be quite uplifting! Let us know how your doc appt. went you are as always in my thoughts and prayers.

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
    *`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥
    ☆ º ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥RE
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options
    RE said:

MEENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Hi there, happy to hear from you although I hope you staying safe and warm what with all that ice and snow....brrr! I agree with the retail therapy and insurance idea, I know when I am down it can be quite uplifting! Let us know how your doc appt. went you are as always in my thoughts and prayers.

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
    *`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥

Meena
    Hi Sweetie, Nice to hear from you!
    I'm glad that you got out and went shoping, it does a lady good: )
    I hope you will be able to get to your treatment.
    Lots of HUGS Karie
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    RE said:

MEENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
    *`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥

A big YES for retail therapy!
    Thrilled that you went shopping Meena! It does our spirits good to do that. I wish there was a clause in our insurance policy that stated that they HAD to pay for it. Perhaps, I will get our policy out and read it. lol

I'm hoping you can get to your chemo treatment today, if the roads are good.

Wishing you lots of luck and sending prayers as always,

Sue :)
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

A big YES for retail therapy!
    Thrilled that you went shopping Meena! It does our spirits good to do that. I wish there was a clause in our insurance policy that stated that they HAD to pay for it. Perhaps, I will get our policy out and read it. lol

I'm hoping you can get to your chemo treatment today, if the roads are good.

Wishing you lots of luck and sending prayers as always,

Sue :)

Hi Meena,
    So good to hear

Hi Meena,
    So good to hear from you. You really are an inspiration.
    Keep up the fight and great attitude.
    Thank you.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

Hi Meena,
    So good to hear

Hi Meena,
    So good to hear from you. You really are an inspiration.
    Keep up the fight and great attitude.
    Thank you.
    Hugs,
    Wanda

I ditto what Wanda said, you
    I ditto what Wanda said, you are an inspiration to all of us.

Do more retail therapy and wishing you good luck with your new chemo.

Praying for you,

Lex
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

Meena

Hugs,
    Georgia

Meena, sending you hugs,
    Meena, sending you hugs, prayers and lots of luck with this new regimen of chemo.

Jan