Not leaving you, but taking a break from the boards...I hope you understand

13»

Comments

24242 Member Posts: 1,398
    Keep on Keeping ON
    DEAREST CHEN,
    One huge hug your way and know I will keep you close to my heart. Survivors guilt is our heavy burden my friend and sometimes it can be just too much but know my heart holds your spirit if you can't.
    LOVE
    Tara
  • newlife2011
    newlife2011 Member Posts: 40
    Me Sad....
    This makes me sad but completely understandable. Two things come to my mind....a counselor telling me I was "Overresponsible" and the other....I just took myself off of Facebook. LOL. This topic is much more energy draining. I wish I could find something to regenerize. At the moment, my mind finds this.....

CANCER IS LIMITED,

IT CANNOT CRIPPLE LOVE,
    IT CANNOT SHATTER HOPE.
    IT CANNOT CORRODE FAITH.
    IT CANNOT EAT AWAY PEACE.
    IT CANNOT DESTROY CONFIDENCE.
    IT CANNOT KILL FRIENDSHIP.
    IT CANNOT SHUT OUT MEMORIES.
    IT CANNOT SILENCE COURAGE.
    IT CANNOT INVADE THE SOUL,
    IT CANNOT REDUCE ETERNAL LIFE.
    IT CANNOT QUENCH THE SPIRIT.
    IT CANNOT LESSEN THE POWER OF THE RESURRCTION.

This from an amateur...but none the less.... a huge heart who cares. Have a wonderful refueling stage and look forward to seeing you back.
    With much love,
    Wendy
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Chen
    you take all the time you need. You have been here for so many of us with your kindness. After recent events you really do need "me" time.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • helen e
    helen e Member Posts: 223
    take all the time you need
    Chen,

We have all needed "me" time at some point during this our run in with this miserable beast, so please take all the time you need. You have been a rock for many of the women here, myself included. Maybe it's time we gave back to you and let you lean on us for a while. You are amazing person take time to heal your soul as well as your body and just know we are here for you.

Helen
  • SamuraiMom
    SamuraiMom Member Posts: 295
    xxoo
    Love you Chenny. Take care and come back.

xxoo,
    SamuraiMom
  • pitt
    pitt Member Posts: 387
    Absolutely! You need to
    Absolutely! You need to take care of you. Let us know when you are ready... We all have to remember to be honest with ourselves and with each other. Hugs, Pitt
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    God Be With You
    You will be missed here but we would not be kindred spirits if we didn't understand. I kinda have been stepping back a bit and coming online today to read about Moopy (Lisa) honestly broke my heart. It will take a long time to come to terms with this. And a friend of mine leaving us yesterday due to stomach cancer. Tears come so easily these days, and I pray that you will be back with us soon.

You take care of so many of us here, its time to take care of "you" dear Chenheart. We will be here for you anytime you need us.

Love -
    Pat