Options
2»

Comments

• snommintj
    snommintj Member Posts: 601
    Options
    Aud said:

Dear Adrian
    I will be there in thought and spirit. I wish I could be there physically.
    ~Aud
    (I'll always remember your warm welcome the day I joined the board.)

Can't make it.
    My wife's father lives in San Francisco. Her birthday is on the 25th of Jan. I was going to surprise her with a trip out there. I had intended on being at the memorial. But we had a blizzard here which pushed back my scan and now treatment to that week. I was looking forward to meeting you. I hope it goes well and everyone is able to focus on the positives of his life rather than cancer.
  • mom_2_3
    mom_2_3 Member Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Adrian
    Adrian,

You are in my thoughts a lot and I have wondered how you are doing. I can't attend the service as geography and children prevent me from being there. I wish I could attend, however, so I could hear your testament as well as the others of those who also loved John. I think that what I want most for people to say about me when I am gone someday is that I loved and that I was loved. There is no doubt about John. He loved and he was loved. I will be thinking of you next Saturday at 7:00 east coast time.
  • AceSFO
    AceSFO Member Posts: 229
    Options
    thank you
    My most heartfelt thanks to each of you who posted here and to all the others on this forum who have been such a support to me and John during the course of his cancer. Your love and generosity is beyond words and I'm deeply touched and grateful.

with love and respect,
    Adrian