Options
13»

Comments

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Heather, I will be very
    Heather, I will be very interested to hear what your ps recommends. I have my appointment on the 20th. I'll look forward to your update.

P.S. I am going to send you a pm.

Just a question, do some
    Just a question, do some surgeons do the tattoos?
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

third times a charm
    Hi Bestymorgan,

I just had my left nip redone for the third time on Saturday.

Don't give up.

I'm not.

xxoo,
    SamuraiMom

The third time is a charm
    The third time is a charm SamuraiMom!

Lex
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    Options
    Alexis F said:

The third time is a charm
    The third time is a charm SamuraiMom!

Lex

I have 3D Tat's
    I was going to have nipple reconstruction done 6 months after my Surgery which would have been Dec 2009... I woke up the morning of and just could not go through another surgery..The timing just wasn't right.. So I called and canceled... This last year in
    August for my 50th birthday I went to Vegas and on my birthday I had 3D nipple tat's done.. AND i also had a small vine of Sunflowers tatted on the side of my breast where the lump was... They turned out beautiful!! my friends are amazed at how real they look! The guy who did them was the one of the best realistic tattoo artists in Vegas. If your on the fence about what to do then think about tat's.. if you change your mind down the road you can always do nipple reconstrucion when your really ready...
  • SamuraiMom
    SamuraiMom Member Posts: 295
    Options
    VickiSam said:

You're all such brave souls .. SamuraiMom .. 3 times for your
    left nip .. are you being charged money each and every time?? Is your insurance paying for this ?? just questions that come to mind -- I would be screaming "cry me a river", right about now.

3D tatt's here I come!! LOL Nipples -- maybe somewhere down the road, in a year of two.

Strength and Courage to all:

Vicki Sam

xxoo
    Hi VS,

Long time not chat!

Yes, a third time! Ahhhhhhhh!

My insurance has paid for it all but I was warned they might not a fourth time. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

If it does I will definitely be seeking out the 3D tattooing. My right nip turned out so perfect. Can't quit now.

Love you!

xxoo,
    SamuraiMom
  • SamuraiMom
    SamuraiMom Member Posts: 295
    Options
    Calleen said:

I have 3D Tat's
    I was going to have nipple reconstruction done 6 months after my Surgery which would have been Dec 2009... I woke up the morning of and just could not go through another surgery..The timing just wasn't right.. So I called and canceled... This last year in
    August for my 50th birthday I went to Vegas and on my birthday I had 3D nipple tat's done.. AND i also had a small vine of Sunflowers tatted on the side of my breast where the lump was... They turned out beautiful!! my friends are amazed at how real they look! The guy who did them was the one of the best realistic tattoo artists in Vegas. If your on the fence about what to do then think about tat's.. if you change your mind down the road you can always do nipple reconstrucion when your really ready...

need your wisdom on 3D
    Calleen, please email me through the site. I would love to have photos of your 3D tattoos for my website. It's out there to help survivors like us. Check it out and if you're comfortable reach out to me. (www.mymastectomyonline.com)

xxoo,
    SamuraiMom
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

need your wisdom on 3D
    Calleen, please email me through the site. I would love to have photos of your 3D tattoos for my website. It's out there to help survivors like us. Check it out and if you're comfortable reach out to me. (www.mymastectomyonline.com)

xxoo,
    SamuraiMom

I've visited your site
    I've visited your site SamuraiMom and want to thank you for it. Very tasteful, very helpful.

Good luck to all of you pink sisters!
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

3 D tattoo
    I thought about just doing the 3 D tat and my plastic surgeon said "NO." I looked at him with a puzzled look and he said you need nipples, you need to take ownership of your breasts! I laughed so hard!!! Marianne

Lol Marianne!

Lol Marianne!
  • strongbrilliant
    strongbrilliant Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Calleen said:

I have 3D Tat's

who???

I live in Vegas and am looking to find a tattoo artist here in Vegas that is experienced in 3D tatts for my nipples, do you remember their name??