Options
2»

Comments

• Tina Brown
    Tina Brown Member Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    kikz said:

It's real for me
    I find that something I know this minute, I will not be able to recall in the next. I have been joking that I can't chew gum and walk at the same time. But it seems true. If I am doing something, say playing a game on the computer and someone asks me a question, I have to stop playing the game to focus on the question. I laugh about it because if it is chemo brain, I have hopes that it will go away in time.

Karen

Without a doubt
    Was a work today and I had a complete mental block. I could not for the life of me remember my colleagues second name and I have known and worked with for 2 years !!!!

Tina
  • Sandy10
    Sandy10 Member Posts: 80
    Options
    I was reading all your posts
    I was reading all your posts and now feel a little better!! I thought I was going nuts!! My husband and kids laugh at me when I can't remember something. I had to start writing my meds down and when I took them last. I would find myself looking at the bottles and thinking "did I take them already?" I have become a person with many lists. I have lists for the grocery store, for errands to be done, for people to call and why I am calling them. Nothing is more embarrassing than to call someone just to say "I forgot why I called you" Hopefully this will pass with time. I am 6 months out from my last chemo. But hey, at least we are here to forget right? anyway, good luck to all of us!!! I wish we had a thread about chemo brain, it would be nice to talk about that. :) wait!!....... what was the question? LOL!!!

Sandy