Sending flowers to Heidi's home

Options
2»

Comments

• cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Joe
    I haven't been on the boards for a few days and did not know of Heidi's passing. Thanks for posting the message about the flowers. I too will pm Chen about the Paypal account.
    Char
  • DianeMK
    DianeMK Member Posts: 4
    Options
    chenheart said:

Thank you so much....this
    Thank you so much....this is such a devastating turn of events for the Kindred Spirits. I will be making the arrangenents to send flowers befitting not just our sweet Heidi, but which will hopefully reflect the hearts of us here who came to know and love her.

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Sincere thanks from the Heidijez family
    To Heidi's CSN angels:

On behalf of Heidi's Mom and family members, I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for the beautiful flowers that were received at Heidi's home. Heidi's Mom placed several of the beautiful blue petals in Heidi's hands as she told her that they were from her CSN angels. Heidi's Mom is also planning to plant the hydrangea in her garden outside of the room where Heidi would sleep when she visited her.

I would also like to share with you the following poem that I read at Heidi's service:

Forever and Always

Why are your crying? Do you think that I'm gone? I haven't left you. I'm here where I belong. Anytime you are lonely, anytime you are sad, anytime that your heart breaks, anytime you are mad -- all you have to do is close your eyes and I'll be there with you. You see the world may take my body but that's all that it can do. When Jesus died upon the cross, he took away our sins. He conquered death so we can live in heaven where life begins.

Don't stop the memory of the time we shared. It's God's way to help you through.

Take time to laugh when life gets hard, the way we used to do! A smell? A touch? The morning sun? They all will help you see. I'm still there. I never left. Now smile once more for me.

Live each day. Keep looking up. My life was not in vain. I finished the task I was born to do. That's why I couldn't remain.

Until I see you - I love you forever and always.

------------------------------

Thank you to Heidi's angels for all your thoughts and prayers.
    May God Bless all of you always.

Heidi's cousin, Diane and Heidi's entire family
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Joe
    I haven't been on the boards for a few days and did not know of Heidi's passing. Thanks for posting the message about the flowers. I too will pm Chen about the Paypal account.
    Char

Diane,
    Thank you for sharing

Diane,
    Thank you for sharing the poem and telling us that Heidi's mom liked the flowers. I like that she placed some of them with Heidi. I am choosing to celebrate her life rather than mourning her death. She was an inspiration and I want to honor her by being a better person. Prayers are that you all find peace.
    Stef