Options
2»

Comments

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    carkris said:

hoping for good results
    hoping for good results tomorrow. prayers.

wishing you a good luck
    Lisa,
    good luck tomorrow.You are in my thoughts
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options

wishing you a good luck
    Lisa,
    good luck tomorrow.You are in my thoughts

Moopy
    Moopy and Joe,
    Only wishing and hoping good results with your test today.
    Hugs to you Moopy,
    Margo
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Sending cyber hugs!
    Still lifting you both in prayers, you have not been far from my heart or my thoughts! Stef is right though, Aortus you are a fine example of how a husband can hold and uplift his wife during trying times, shoot not just a husband but a spouse we can all learn from you. Thank you for being there for our Moopy, she is a gem and we are here for you both. I too choose to take the road that this is going to be but a bump in an otherwise happy and healthy road.

♥ RE
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Dear Moopy,
    We are all there with you in spirit! Sending positive thoughts & prayers to you and Joe.

xoxo
    Jean
  • Sissybug
    Sissybug Member Posts: 10
    Options
    Aortus said:

Thank you so much, Eileen!
    The waiting really is terrible, isn't it, Eileen? But Moopy is doing everything she can to keep on an even keel, emotionally and physically and spiritually (and yes, chemically). But the biggest help of all in this difficult time is knowing that you and so many other Kindred Spirits are in our corner with your love and support and thoughts and prayers. We are both unbelievably grateful for your kind post, and wish you and yours all the best in the coming New Year!

Joe

Sending positive thoughts today
    Dear Moopy today is the day you have dreaded, but know that we all love you and are sending prayers out this moment that the results of your tests will come out just fine. One of your earlier posters commented that hopefully it was just your gall bladder, that was my thought also. About two months into my Chemo, my enzyme levels were way high and come to find out after testing it was my gall bladder,it had attached itself to my liver and they went in and did emergency surgery to remove it. Needless to say we were about to give up our Victory because we thought all kind of bad things for a day or two there that maybe it was liver cancer,see that ole devil he tries to take away your Victory and he tries to put things in your mind that causes stress, he will do this every chance he gets. Well we figured him out real quick and handed this over to God again. Our prayers are with you today and we are waiting to hear from you again. Go strong today Moopster.

Hugs
    Sissybug
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Dear Moopy,
    We are all there with you in spirit! Sending positive thoughts & prayers to you and Joe.

xoxo
    Jean

In my prayers
    Moopy and Joe ... you are both in my prayers ... and you know you have hundreds and hundreds of us "out here" sending virtual hugs your way. We are all with you ...

love,
    teena
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    tgf said:

In my prayers
    Moopy and Joe ... you are both in my prayers ... and you know you have hundreds and hundreds of us "out here" sending virtual hugs your way. We are all with you ...

love,
    teena

It is going to be crowded at
    It is going to be crowded at this appointment. I will be the one saying It's okay, just breathe and gently holding your hand. Well, taking turns holding that hand because I know that everyone will be holding your hand also. Hoping and praying for good news for you and Joe.
    Stef
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Moopy & Joe
    Thinking of you both and lifting you up in prayer. God bless.
    BL
  • pattimc
    pattimc Member Posts: 431
    Options

Moopy & Joe
    BL

Moopy and Joe
    Haven't stopped thinking about you two all day.....praying all will be fine.

XOXO

Patti
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options

Moopy & Joe
    BL

Just wanted to let you know
    Just wanted to let you know that I'll be in that crowd today surrounding you with love as you go thru your test. Praying for a good result. How long before you get the results?