To Moopy

Eil4186
Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Dear Moopy, I just read about everything that is going on this week. I am so upset that you and Joe have to endure this stress and worry.We love you here. I am praying that somehow everything works out ok. Please do whatever you can to keep the fear and stress at bay. Perhaps a prescription for valium? It really helped me through a few scares. I am sure that one of your docs would be happy to write a script. Sending love and positive thoughts and of course prayers. Eileen

Comments

• Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Thank you so much, Eileen!
    The waiting really is terrible, isn't it, Eileen? But Moopy is doing everything she can to keep on an even keel, emotionally and physically and spiritually (and yes, chemically). But the biggest help of all in this difficult time is knowing that you and so many other Kindred Spirits are in our corner with your love and support and thoughts and prayers. We are both unbelievably grateful for your kind post, and wish you and yours all the best in the coming New Year!

Joe
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Aortus said:

The waiting really is terrible, isn't it, Eileen? But Moopy is doing everything she can to keep on an even keel, emotionally and physically and spiritually (and yes, chemically). But the biggest help of all in this difficult time is knowing that you and so many other Kindred Spirits are in our corner with your love and support and thoughts and prayers. We are both unbelievably grateful for your kind post, and wish you and yours all the best in the coming New Year!

Joe

Aortus,
    We are always in her

Aortus,
    We are always in her corner and yours too. And we all know that you are so strongly in her corner that it is hard to know where she stops and you begin. You are the kind of hubby that everyone should have especially when going through painful, scary moments. It's good to have someone to hold on to and to comfort you. I have a candle lite for you both and you are deeply in my prayers. Take care of our Moopy and take care of yourself as well. This can take a physical toll on you as well.
    Stef
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    fauxma said:

Aortus,
    We are always in her

Aortus,
    We are always in her corner and yours too. And we all know that you are so strongly in her corner that it is hard to know where she stops and you begin. You are the kind of hubby that everyone should have especially when going through painful, scary moments. It's good to have someone to hold on to and to comfort you. I have a candle lite for you both and you are deeply in my prayers. Take care of our Moopy and take care of yourself as well. This can take a physical toll on you as well.
    Stef

Stef said it so beautifully.
    Stef said it so beautifully. We are here whatever you both need!
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Wishing you peace....
    and a hopeful New Year. It is very hard when one of our sister's are living our fears 'out loud'. We end up living them with you. Just know that you are on all our minds tonight along with all our wishes for a better New Year.
    Lots of hugs to both of you!
    Pammy
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    prayers
    I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said. I said over on your thread that you have the best doc standing with you. Know I'm praying peace & healing for you both. I'm up in STL a lot. If I can do ANYTHING...

Praying for a good result from the scan on Monday.

Peace, healing & love to you,
    dh
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143
    Love, love, love to Moopy and Aortus
    Can't say it enough. Stef that was beautiful. I know our Moopy will triumph in the end.

Mimi
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    mimivac said:

Love, love, love to Moopy and Aortus
    Can't say it enough. Stef that was beautiful. I know our Moopy will triumph in the end.

Mimi

Can't add much...
    My own thoughts & feelings already so eloquently expressed here by several steadfast Kindred Spirits...

Lisa - and Joe - well, you know. I know you know.

Love, Susan xo
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Can't add much...
    My own thoughts & feelings already so eloquently expressed here by several steadfast Kindred Spirits...

Lisa - and Joe - well, you know. I know you know.

Love, Susan xo

Continuing to keep you and Joe in our prayers ... Thinking
    about you .. and what you're going thru ... try to keep yourself busy .. watch a game or two, or maybe attend a church service, shopping anything to distract yourself for a few minutes. Waiting sucks .. come on Tuesday!

Strength, Courage and Peace.
  • beetle25
    beetle25 Member Posts: 150 Member
    VickiSam said:

Continuing to keep you and Joe in our prayers ... Thinking
    about you .. and what you're going thru ... try to keep yourself busy .. watch a game or two, or maybe attend a church service, shopping anything to distract yourself for a few minutes. Waiting sucks .. come on Tuesday!

Strength, Courage and Peace.

Moopy you and Joe are in my
    Moopy you and Joe are in my prayers, I have been thinking about you also and what you are going through right now. Praying for continued strength and for peace for both of you
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Moopy, you and Joe are
    Moopy, you and Joe are always in my prayers, I truly wish the best for you guys. I know the waiting is the worst. Take care you guys hold on tight to one another as I know you will. Kay
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003

Moopy, you and Joe are
    Moopy, you and Joe are always in my prayers, I truly wish the best for you guys. I know the waiting is the worst. Take care you guys hold on tight to one another as I know you will. Kay

Moopy, you are in my
    Moopy, you are in my prayers! This is just a roller coaster ride, I know that Heidi's passing has really hit some of us very hard, but there is hope and you must have faith. Take care and remember that you have us
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    meena1 said:

Moopy, you are in my
    Moopy, you are in my prayers! This is just a roller coaster ride, I know that Heidi's passing has really hit some of us very hard, but there is hope and you must have faith. Take care and remember that you have us

Prayers
    Moopy and Joe, you remain in my prayers! I don't post often but I read posts daily(and have for 10 years)! You both have meant so much and done so much for so many people and for this I truely admire you. Consider this another bump in the road that you will deal with and come out with flying colors! Good luck and please keep us informed(which I know you will!). HUGS!!! Cathy
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Aortus said:

Joe

Moopy and Aortus
    You are such strong presence on this board- our dream team. And we
    are all pulling for you.

It's a good thing all this love is pouring out, this way you will be too
    busy reading these posts and before you know time will pass and
    you can share your news with us.

We are all here waiting and hoping.

Love,
    Ayse
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    cruf said:

Prayers
    Moopy and Joe, you remain in my prayers! I don't post often but I read posts daily(and have for 10 years)! You both have meant so much and done so much for so many people and for this I truely admire you. Consider this another bump in the road that you will deal with and come out with flying colors! Good luck and please keep us informed(which I know you will!). HUGS!!! Cathy

Moopy and Joe
    can't seem to find the words but as Susan say's we know you know..how very much we are all praying for you both. I am waiting with you. and as Mimi said Moopy will triumph! we will not take any less. I know how comforting it is to be here with our kindred sisters and brothers, I come here also for strength when things seem impossible and i do find peace and solace in the words of all that come here...new or old, we are all in this battle together, Moopy will have a whole army praying and waiting also. all my love to you both.
    Hugs, jackie
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    cruf said:

Prayers

Moopy and Joe
    can't seem to find the words but as Susan say's we know you know..how very much we are all praying for you both. I am waiting with you. and as Mimi said Moopy will triumph! we will not take any less. I know how comforting it is to be here with our kindred sisters and brothers, I come here also for strength when things seem impossible and i do find peace and solace in the words of all that come here...new or old, we are all in this battle together, Moopy will have a whole army praying and waiting also. all my love to you both.
    Hugs, jackie
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Thinking good thoughts for you
    Thinking of you, Moopy. Best thoughts tomorrow!
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Marcia527 said:

Thinking good thoughts for you
    Thinking of you, Moopy. Best thoughts tomorrow!

Hope you feel us all with you tomorrow
    It's comforting to know that you don't NEED us because Joe is so supportive, but we'll be there in spirit, anyway. ok?

Suzanne
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967

Hope you feel us all with you tomorrow
    It's comforting to know that you don't NEED us because Joe is so supportive, but we'll be there in spirit, anyway. ok?

Suzanne

Sweet of you to say that, Suzanne...
    But we really DO need you all, and you are all coming through - all of you - more so than we could ever have asked for, much less deserved!

Love,
    Joe (and Moopy too(
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Aortus said:

Sweet of you to say that, Suzanne...
    But we really DO need you all, and you are all coming through - all of you - more so than we could ever have asked for, much less deserved!

Love,
    Joe (and Moopy too(

hoping for good results
    hoping for good results tomorrow. prayers.
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    carkris said:

hoping for good results
    hoping for good results tomorrow. prayers.

Lifting up prayers now that all will be well!
    And a peace to comfort you.

Sending hugs of comfort,

Sylvia