The real question should be is anyone still having oral sex???

Options
13»

Comments

• kingcole42005
    kingcole42005 Member Posts: 178
    Options

Irishgypsie -Oral Sex
    I am the pretty little red haired girl......Rush's Wife. The nurses did not come in with pop corn but they DID stay in the room JUST to see what the Doc would say. It was a very funny moment for them and even us.......at the same time it was a bit awkward to ask.
    If is important enough to you ASK!

Rush's Dr said it was ok for him everyone is different. The important thing is no matter is you are the survivor or the loved one of a survivor.......ASK any and all questions.
    Our Dr. said we were the first couple to ever ask so many questions about sex.
    It is an important question to ask and she wished that more would be open to asking as we were.

Rush is so right........I am not a bit shy HA!!

Cherokee girl your a girl after my own heart! Good for you!
    Cherokee girl your a girl after my own heart! Good for you! My husband, of course, wanted me to ask the doctor if it was ok for us to "perform" various "acts". I said hell no! For one, I'm having radiation in my mouth, and two I'm on so many pain meds right now I'm half dead so unless your a necrophiliac, back off! LOL But of course once I'm feeling better I will ask all those questions that I'm too tired to right now! You and your husband made me laugh, I really needed that. Thank you. Shelly
  • luv4lacrosse
    luv4lacrosse Member Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Kimba1505 said:

Yes.
    Mark says it is good physical therapy. Mark told his doctor at the onset, "I am not afraid to die; I am not afraid of treatment; I am afraid of not having a quality of life." We are living life and will face what comes.
    Merry Christmas everyone.
    Kim

RIGHT ON !!!!
    Could not agree more Kim & Mark.

There are certian things that just should not be taken away.

Mike
  • Bigfuzzydoug
    Bigfuzzydoug Member Posts: 154
    Options
    Ha ha ha! HALE YES!!!
    That's what probably got me here to begin with, so why stop now?! Wife's already had an abnormal pap so we don't even need to ask if she's positive too. I gave it to her, she gave it to me... who cares? We got it and it ain't going away and there ain't nuthin' we can do about it - so we're still going at it! (The kids will be getting Gardisil when the time comes though. Too late for us, but we can try and protect them.)

Besides... When you're this good at something, it just doesn't seem right to stop it for something like medical reasons. My wife says it was totally worth it! ;-p