Trying not to worry.

Options
2»

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Don't worry!
    My breast surgeon and rad onc told me they ALWAYS find something with the first mamo. They both said to bring them the films and ignore what the radiologist says until I meet with them, Both said that 99% of the time it is a clip left in, or scar tissue or something totally benign. They also told me that bc survivors films are more closely looked at.Even if it is not the affected breast. Keep your chin up. It's probably nothing. xxooAnnette

I'm sending hugs and prayers
    I'm sending hugs and prayers to you too! Please try not to worry.

Hugs, Jan
  • sal314
    sal314 Member Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Jamie, Your Worry Is Totally Understandable!
    I've had a couple of scares like yours before. It is nerve racking to say the least! My situation turned out to be nothing more than a harmless cyst, but not until I had to have an ultrasound and digital needle biopsy done! Talk about "sweating it out"!

So...take a deep breath and relaxe. Try not to worry until you know what's really going on. I'll be saying a prayer for you and hope your utlrasound comes back ok next week.

Blessings,
    Sally
  • jamiegww
    jamiegww Member Posts: 384
    Options
    It looks like I have some dancing to do!
    I got the ultrasound today and the spot the radiologist was concerned about was just a fluid sac that formed where my port used to be. It would have been nice to know that a week ago but good news is always better late than never. Thank you all for your prayers and hugs!

Jamie
  • sal314
    sal314 Member Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    jamiegww said:

I got the ultrasound today and the spot the radiologist was concerned about was just a fluid sac that formed where my port used to be. It would have been nice to know that a week ago but good news is always better late than never. Thank you all for your prayers and hugs!

Jamie

Awesome News Jamie!
    Dancing along with you!! :)

Sally
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Great news!
    So glad to hear that you have your final results and that you are indeed dancing with NED!

Take a big relieved breath so that you can keep dancing on and on...

Take care,
    Cindy
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    jamiegww said:

Jamie

Congrats on this good news!
    Congrats on this good news! You are dancing with NED!

Hugs, Diane