Hello lovely ladies

Options
2»

Comments

• webbwife50
    webbwife50 Member Posts: 394
    Options
    Dear Meena, so happy to hear
    Dear Meena, so happy to hear all this good news. I love Magaritaville, Have a safe and wonderfull Holiday! Hugs...alison
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options

Dear Meena, so happy to hear
    Dear Meena, so happy to hear all this good news. I love Magaritaville, Have a safe and wonderfull Holiday! Hugs...alison

Hi Meena, Your post was one
    Hi Meena, Your post was one of the first I read today, and the news sounds so good. Glad to hear things are going better. Your post is bringing joy all around the board today. Enjoy the season and keep your joyful spirit. Many hugs and much love.
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    Sunrae said:

Hi Meena, Your post was one
    Hi Meena, Your post was one of the first I read today, and the news sounds so good. Glad to hear things are going better. Your post is bringing joy all around the board today. Enjoy the season and keep your joyful spirit. Many hugs and much love.

Thank you all for your good
    Thank you all for your good wishes!!! I think that neulasta shot really beat me up, i had such aches in my legs. Stayed in bed for a few days, went out yesterday and today and now exhausted again. see ya
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Great hearing from you meena,
    Glad to hear you are doing better. Enjoy your chemo break. Hopefully, chemo will be done by early spring. Marlene and I have kept in touch and we are still planning on a MD, PA, NJ, DE get together when you are up to it. She says she owes you a margarita! Have a wonderful holiday. Hugs, Jean

Always great to see you
    Always great to see you posting. And, with good news. Have a great holiday!

Hugs, Diane
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

Meena
    Awesome news Meena--Happy Holidays.

Hugs,
    Margo

You are improving Meena!
    You are improving Meena! That is such great news! I hope this makes your holiday even better now.

Hugs, Megan
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    Dear Meena -
    So glad to hear that you are getting a break over the holidays. It was good hearing from you - I think about you often, and am sending hugs and prayers your way.
    Linda
  • Megan M
    Options

So happy...
    ... for your good news! Your post is full of hope & the holiday spirit! Enjoy all the best the season brings! (And, am glad for the "break" in treatment.)

Merry Christmas to you & yours. With sincerest best wishes for good health in the coming New Year.

Kind regards, Susan

Good news!
    Break out the tequila Meena and have a wonderful holiday! Sending good wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Hugs, Megan
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Holiday Spirit
    Meena, thank you for your update. My heart is lifted, just reading your post. Good news is good medicine for the heart and spirit! I am so happy for you. You and your family have a wonderful holiday, and new year.

It always makes me smile
    It always makes me smile Meena to come on and read good news about you. I am ecstatic!

You deserve a break and I am soooooooooooo pleased that your treatments are working!

You have a wonderful holiday and drink all of the margarita's that you want!

Merry Christmas Meena!

Sue :)
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    sea60 said:

What great news!
    It's so good that you're doing well and look at you! You have almost everything done already...HA! I've just started my shopping.

Enjoy sweet Sister and bask in the warmth and love of family and friend during this beautiful season.

It will be a good 2011!

Hugs,

Sylvia

Thanks Meena for this
    Thanks Meena for this update! And, what a good update it is!

Enjoy your holidays now and even a few of those drinks!

We all love you!

♠♣ Christmas Susie ♠♣
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    sea60 said:

What great news!
    It's so good that you're doing well and look at you! You have almost everything done already...HA! I've just started my shopping.

Enjoy sweet Sister and bask in the warmth and love of family and friend during this beautiful season.

It will be a good 2011!

Hugs,

Sylvia

Sorry
    double post
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    meena1 said:

Thank you all for your good
    Thank you all for your good wishes!!! I think that neulasta shot really beat me up, i had such aches in my legs. Stayed in bed for a few days, went out yesterday and today and now exhausted again. see ya

You know that we all wish
    You know that we all wish you well Meena! Sorry that the neulasta shot was so bad for you. Get some rest and just take it easy from now on, if you can.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas Meena!

Lex
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Wishing you a Happy Holiday!
    Wonderful to have a break from chemo.......have fun, rest as much as possible...yeah, right at this time of the year! But most of all be happy! Have a blessed Christmas and an easier New Year!

ps.......I'm loving Tequila, too!

Peace and Blessings!
    Nancy
  • Megan M
    Options
    MAJW said:

Wishing you a Happy Holiday!
    Wonderful to have a break from chemo.......have fun, rest as much as possible...yeah, right at this time of the year! But most of all be happy! Have a blessed Christmas and an easier New Year!

ps.......I'm loving Tequila, too!

Peace and Blessings!
    Nancy

Sorry that you are aching
    Sorry that you are aching and so tired. Please take care of yourself Meena. Everyone on this board is rooting for you and loves you!

You are our hero here!

Hugs, Megan
  • DianeBC
    Options
    Megan M said:

Sorry that you are aching
    Sorry that you are aching and so tired. Please take care of yourself Meena. Everyone on this board is rooting for you and loves you!

You are our hero here!

Hugs, Megan

Just wondering how you are
    Just wondering how you are feeling Meena. I pray much better.

Thinking of you and praying for you,

Diane
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

Hi Meena so glad you are
    Hi Meena so glad you are feeling well, and you are getting a break from chemo. Most importantly it is kicking butt. Have a wonderful holiday. I pray for you all the time!!!!

I am praying that you are
    I am praying that you are feeling more rested now Meena and ready for Christmas with your family. I want you, especially, to have a wonderful holiday!

Hugs and prayers,

Kylez
  • Pinkpower
    Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
    Options
    Didnt realize how much I had
    Didnt realize how much I had missed all of you! So happy to hear your good news. Merry Christmas and may the next year continue with only good news.

Love

Lupe
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    :-)
    Happy to hear you are improving Meena that is the best Christmas gift you could receive. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Great New Year!

RE
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    RE said:

:-)
    Happy to hear you are improving Meena that is the best Christmas gift you could receive. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Great New Year!

RE

Merry Christmas Meena and a
    Merry Christmas Meena and a Happy, Healthy New Year!

Sue :)
  • DianeBC
    Options

So happy...
    ... for your good news! Your post is full of hope & the holiday spirit! Enjoy all the best the season brings! (And, am glad for the "break" in treatment.)

Merry Christmas to you & yours. With sincerest best wishes for good health in the coming New Year.

Kind regards, Susan

Just wishing you a Merry
    Just wishing you a Merry Christmas Meena and I am praying that you are doing better.

Hugs, Diane
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Meena
    so nice to hear that things are looking better. Your spirits sound positive and it sure is nice to be able to enjoy the holidays without thinking about chemo and dr appts! I see my onc on Jan 4 to discuss which A1 to take and to have my port flushed. I'm glad to hear you may be getting a break from chemo. My last chemo was Tuesday. I had Neulasta shot on Wednesday and today my joints ache and legs are rubbery. Hubby went to get a tree and put it up. I'll decorate tomorrow. Met w/rad/onc yesterday and he thinks I need 5 weeks of radiation despite having had a bilateral mastectomy. But we will think positively, right! Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas.
    {{hugs}} Char

I am curious too in
    I am curious too in wondering how you are Meena. I haven't seen you post anything for awhile.

Hugs and prayers,

Debby