Lost My Best Friend

13»

Comments

• cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    Snowkitty said:

There's not much to say at
    There's not much to say at this time. I am so sorry for your loss. We will all be thinking of you and praying for you.

Take care, Cindy

I'm so sorry!
    I'm so sorry for your loss! What a shock! My thoughts and prayers are with you! HUGS!!!! Cathy
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Snowkitty said:

There's not much to say at
    There's not much to say at this time. I am so sorry for your loss. We will all be thinking of you and praying for you.

Take care, Cindy

I am so sorry, I will keep
    I am so sorry, I will keep you in my prayers. Remember we are always here for you. Hugs
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Oh my God, I'm so very sorry
    Oh my God, I'm so very sorry for the loss of your husband. Please accept my deepest Condolences. We will wait for you when you are ready. Take care Kay
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Kathryn, my heart aches for you.
    You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sue
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    sbmly53 said:

Kathryn, my heart aches for you.
    You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sue

My Heart Aches for you~
    I will keep you in my prayers~how unexpected a loss.
    Melanie
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    My heart goes out to you......
    My father died of a heart attack on November 4, 2010 and it was unexpected too. I am so sorry for your loss. My husband & I have been married 36 years in January 2111 so I know what you're going through. I lost my first husband of 2 years in 1973 to a car accident. Please know that I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. It will surely be a sad holiday for you. Again, I'm deeply sorry for your loss.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member

My Heart Aches for you~
    I will keep you in my prayers~how unexpected a loss.
    Melanie

Im so sorry
    I do know the shock and im so so sorry my brother died the same way talking one minute and gone the next it's just unreal i know how you feel, if you want to talk please feel free to call me or e-mail me 803-287-7045 linda913@comporium.net we're all here for you and your family i wish we could all show up and be with you at a time like this. God be with you and give you strenght
  • sal314
    sal314 Member Posts: 599 Member
    So, So Sorry
    No words. Just prayers. Prayers for strength, comfort and peace for you and your family.

Blessings,
    Sally
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Kathryn
    I am so, so sorry to hear your heart-breaking news. Know that all of us are surrounding you with our hugs and prayers.
    Linda
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    I am so sorry to hear. My
    I am so sorry to hear. My heart breaks for you.
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Oh my!
    I am so sorry friend! My sincerest condolences. We're all here for you.

Sending prayers,

Sylvia
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    sea60 said:

Oh my!
    I am so sorry friend! My sincerest condolences. We're all here for you.

Sending prayers,

Sylvia

My heart goes out to you. I
    My heart goes out to you. I don't know what to say beyond my prayers are with you. I know that he was your rock and your strength. Lean on us for support and love.
    Stef
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Wishing you peace....
    I can only imagine your pain, as your story touched my heart and caused me to pause and look at my husband (who is also my best friend) and instantly I got a lump in my throat. I am so sorry that this has happened. I hope your pain is eased quickly and you are comforted and left with loving memories. Pammy
  • I could not open this posting
    Today is December 10 and yesterday I learned that you lost your husband. I saw your posting I Lost My Best Friend many times but I could not bear to open it because I also lost my best friend of 40 years. Karen was my not only my friend but she was my sister, my mother, and aunt to my children and their children. She was always there for me in these 40 years. She was there for me during my cancer. Karen did not go to doctors; last time was 20 years ago. She died suddenly. We believe that a blood clot got to her heart. The day she died we found out that she was terminal because she was too weak for chemo and the many blood clots that she had in her legs prohibited surgery...her primary cancer was confirmed that day that it was kidney. I also was present when the angels suddenly took her to heaven in the early evening.

The angels took your husband to heaven. He suffered no pain. That is a blessing. Your lost is great but I get a sense of strength from you and know that the wonderful memories of your life with him will help you in time of sorrow.

My deepest sympathy to you.

Lots of Love and Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle
  • Wolfi
    Wolfi Member Posts: 425
    Sorry
    I am very sorry for your loss but am glad that you had 37 years to share with each other. That is a gift that many people never receive.

Take care of yourself and don't forget to eat even if you don't feel hungry.

Wolfi
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    My heart goes out to you
    My heart goes out to you scotch freckles...its never easy to loose a loved one but someday when its our time, we will see them again!