Lost My Best Friend

Comments

• carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    rjjj said:

My prayers to you .
    I haven't been on this board for awhile now, but i heard your story and just had to come back. The loveand friendship of our kindred pink sisters has brought me through many personal trials and i am so very grateful that God has put these wonderful and amazing women into my life. I hope you feel our outpouring of love and prayers going out to you dear. my heart was so heavy as i read of your dear best friend and hubby passing. tears keep running as i write this. if there is anything at all i can do to help you through this please let me know. you can PM me anytime. Jackie Schumacher is my name. you are in my prayers.

Love and hugs, Jackie

I am so sorry Scotch
    I am so sorry Scotch Freckles, this is awful. I am sorry you have lost your best friend. We are here and we are with you (as heidi said) holding your hand. I hope you can feel the love and concern. My husband and I both lost our fathers in this way. His dad was 58 my dad was 52. It is so hard to comprehend, we found some comfort in knowing they didnt suffer. Lots of Love Penny
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    carkris said:

I am so sorry Scotch
    I am so sorry Scotch Freckles, this is awful. I am sorry you have lost your best friend. We are here and we are with you (as heidi said) holding your hand. I hope you can feel the love and concern. My husband and I both lost our fathers in this way. His dad was 58 my dad was 52. It is so hard to comprehend, we found some comfort in knowing they didnt suffer. Lots of Love Penny

I am so sorry to hear of
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss. We are all fighting so hard to beat this battle and then to have your husband/best friend pass so suddenly seems so surreal. I hope that you can heal from this terrible tragedy.
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Sending my heartfelt
    Sending my heartfelt condolences along with those of my sisters. I hope your memories will sustain you in the coming days and weeks. Losing your best friend is so tragic but having that wonderful and loving relationship has created memories for you that some never get to experience. If there is ANYTHING I can do for you, please just say the word. Sending love and hugs to you!! Come back here when you are able.
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    MyTurnNow said:

Sending my heartfelt
    Sending my heartfelt condolences along with those of my sisters. I hope your memories will sustain you in the coming days and weeks. Losing your best friend is so tragic but having that wonderful and loving relationship has created memories for you that some never get to experience. If there is ANYTHING I can do for you, please just say the word. Sending love and hugs to you!! Come back here when you are able.

I am so sorry to hear this.
    I am so sorry to hear this. I cannot even imagine the pain you are feeling. Heartfelt thoughts and prayers for you.God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • lovs2decorate
    lovs2decorate Member Posts: 44
    Very Sorry for Your Loss
    Dear Scotch Freckles,

My heart is very heavy for your loss. May your memories of the wonderful time you had with your husband bring you comfort as you go through the feelings of his departure to a better place with the Lord.

Justine
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    With sincerely heartfelt condolences...
    I'm very, very sorry to learn of your best friend & husband's sudden passing. So sad, and shocking - I cannot imagine. Your words of tribute speak volumes about the wonderful man who shared & blessed your life.

Hoping the steadfast support of nearby friends & family help to get you through these next several difficult days, and beyond. And, as others have already posted, we are here for you - will be whenever you're ready to return.

With prayers to heal your heart...

Kind regards, Susan
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    (((((((HUG)))))) and all
    (((((((HUG)))))) and all blessings to you, Kathryn, as you go through this most difficult time. You are never more than a thought away, and you are in the hearts of all of the KIndred Spirits here at CSN.

Chen♥
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    My heart goes out to you.
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You will be in my prayers. Hugs, Jean
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

My heart goes out to you.
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You will be in my prayers. Hugs, Jean

Kathryn .. I am so very sorry for your loss. I can't
    imagine how you are holding up or holding on. Prayers and strength for you our dear sister in PINK.

Vicki Sam
  • webbwife50
    webbwife50 Member Posts: 394
    VickiSam said:

Kathryn .. I am so very sorry for your loss. I can't
    imagine how you are holding up or holding on. Prayers and strength for you our dear sister in PINK.

Vicki Sam

No Kathryn, I am heartbroken
    No Kathryn, I am heartbroken to hear this. I am so very sorry, God be with you and your familiy. Prayers and strongs hug by the grace of God help hold you up, through this tragedy, our sister in Pink.
    Alison
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440

No Kathryn, I am heartbroken
    No Kathryn, I am heartbroken to hear this. I am so very sorry, God be with you and your familiy. Prayers and strongs hug by the grace of God help hold you up, through this tragedy, our sister in Pink.
    Alison

So Sorry Kathryn
    My heart goes out too you.
    I can't imagine how your getting along.
    Please take care and know that you are loved.
    Karie
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    My heart goes out to you
    My heart goes out to you dear sister in pink... Please know that we are all here for you... with sincerest sympathy...

Love & Hugs,

~T
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    I'm so sorry
    I can't imagine what you're going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and friends.

Marge
  • dee1962
    dee1962 Member Posts: 99

I'm so sorry
    I can't imagine what you're going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and friends.

Marge

I'm so sorry
    My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family........

Dee
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    dee1962 said:

I'm so sorry
    My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family........

Dee

My deepest sympathy, Kathryn
    I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. May God comfort you in his loving arms.

Hugs, Renee
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    missrenee said:

My deepest sympathy, Kathryn
    I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. May God comfort you in his loving arms.

Hugs, Renee

:(
    I am so so sorry! There are no words that can make you feel better, just know we are all here for you and your family!

{{{hugs}}}
  • sparkle1
    sparkle1 Member Posts: 242
    I am sorry to hear about
    I am sorry to hear about your lost. My prayers are with you and your family. Stay prayful.
    Sparkle
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    sparkle1 said:

I am sorry to hear about
    I am sorry to hear about your lost. My prayers are with you and your family. Stay prayful.
    Sparkle

I am so sorry. We are all
    I am so sorry. We are all here for you.
    Wanda
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    So sorry for your loss
    I am so sorry to hear about your husband passing away. From what you shared about him, he sound like he was a wonderful husband and friend. You were very fortunate to have both for 37 years. I pray the many memories you shared as husband and wife be of comfort to you. God bless.
    BL
  • Snowkitty
    Snowkitty Member Posts: 295
    There's not much to say at
    There's not much to say at this time. I am so sorry for your loss. We will all be thinking of you and praying for you.

Take care, Cindy