A Sister In Pink Lost Her Battle - Light A Candle For Her?

Options
13»

Comments

• Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    mom62 said:

my life mirrors hers in many ways RIP Elizabeth
    I too was diagnosed in Nov 2004 and had a recurrence in 2009 with bc on ribs and sternum. - have. Bone mets still and get results tommorrow for recent pet scan - this one is hitting me hard, recent pain in left side preceeded pet scan. Scared......

Praying for good results on
    Praying for good results on your scan mom62.

Hugs, Angie
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    dyaneb123 said:

Lighting my special pink
    Lighting my special pink ribbon candle.

Mine has been lit since
    Mine has been lit since Elizabeth passed away.
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    jnl said:

They had a really beautiful
    They had a really beautiful piece about her on television tonight. I never realized how remarkable and how brave she was. And, an adoring Mom to her children.

Leeza

We sure pull together when
    We sure pull together when needed, don't we? Thank you everyone for lighting a candle for Elizabeth.

Love you,

Megan
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

She is a Symbol of courage
    I will do it too.I admire Elizabeth very much she was a hero, during her battle has to face the worse betrayal her life, which no doubts contribute her struggle. I am thankful to her for openness about her disease giving us example of courage and grace.

I still light mine everyday
    I still light mine everyday for her. I think the funeral is this weekend, so, I will stop lighting it after that.

Hugs, Debby
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    mom62 said:

my life mirrors hers in many ways RIP Elizabeth
    I too was diagnosed in Nov 2004 and had a recurrence in 2009 with bc on ribs and sternum. - have. Bone mets still and get results tommorrow for recent pet scan - this one is hitting me hard, recent pain in left side preceeded pet scan. Scared......

Candle is lit
    She fought so many battles with cancer and her personal life. Sending my sympathy to her family.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    VickiSam said:

I am continuing with the candle tradition today ..
    RIP .. Elizabeth.

Mine will stay lit also
    Mine will stay lit also until she is buried. She was more amazing than I even thought she was. So much on tv and the papers have really showed what a great woman she was.