• rozaroo
    rozaroo Member Posts: 665
    Options
    fsdman said:

great news eat some turkey
    great news eat some turkey now.
    Bob

Wonderfull New's
    Congratulation's to you both. I wish you & your family a Happy Thanksgiving!
  • Pam M
    Pam M Member Posts: 2,196
    Options
    Congrats
    News that good is worth the wait. Wonderful.
  • adventurebob
    adventurebob Member Posts: 691
    Options
    Awesome!
    So good to read. Congratulations. All your hard work really paid off. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing the joy.

Bob
  • RushFan
    RushFan Member Posts: 224
    Options

Awesome!
    So good to read. Congratulations. All your hard work really paid off. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing the joy.

Bob

That's the Way
    That's the way we all like it. Congrats.
  • pascotty
    pascotty Member Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo
    Fantastic, Fantastic, what a wonderful report, I am so happy for you and your family, can I ask how old Mark is, cause you both look quite young. Love to you both xxxx
  • Kimba1505
    Kimba1505 Member Posts: 557
    Options
    pascotty said:

Woo Hoo
    Fantastic, Fantastic, what a wonderful report, I am so happy for you and your family, can I ask how old Mark is, cause you both look quite young. Love to you both xxxx

Mark is 54...
    ...I am 9 years his junior. Thanks for the compliment. Often we feel young.
  • Irishgypsie
    Irishgypsie Member Posts: 333
    Options
    Kimba1505 said:

Mark is 54...

Great news!
    That's awesome news; happy for you guys!!!!

Charles
  • JUDYV5
    JUDYV5 Member Posts: 392
    Options
    Great News
    I'm am so happy for you guys - have a great Thanksgiving !!!
  • MarineE5
    MarineE5 Member Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Kimba1505 said:

Mark is 54...

Outstanding News
    Kim and Mark,

Great news for sure. Enjoy your Thanksgiving and remember, You kids don't stay out tooo late : ) Enjoy.

My Best to Both of You and Everyone Here
  • stevenl
    stevenl Member Posts: 587
    Options
    JUDYV5 said:

Great News
    I'm am so happy for you guys - have a great Thanksgiving !!!

NED
    So happy for you both!!! Sorry it took me so long to post, but we are having everybody over today so I had a lot of honey do's to get done.

All the best,
    Steve
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    NED & Mark a Great Combination
    I love a great NED report, keep the faith and keep strong. Happy Thanksgiving to your both as we all have so much to be thankful for
  • Noellesmom
    Noellesmom Member Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing
    Such wonderful news!
  • Joel4
    Joel4 Member Posts: 263 Member
    Options

Thank you for sharing
    Such wonderful news!

Congrats
    Mark and I were diagnosed at about the same time and I started on this board right about the same time you did. I have been following your posts from the get go and I'm so happy that you guys got a great report.
    I wish you guys continued good news and happiness!
  • Greg53
    Greg53 Member Posts: 849
    Options
    Joel4 said:

Congrats
    Mark and I were diagnosed at about the same time and I started on this board right about the same time you did. I have been following your posts from the get go and I'm so happy that you guys got a great report.
    I wish you guys continued good news and happiness!

AWESOME!!!!
    Kim,
    Congrats to you and Mark!!! I've been out of town on a week's vacation and didn't take my computer with me (on purpose). What a great post to see when I returned. Congrats again on NED! Enjoy!!
    Greg
  • terryscarlett
    terryscarlett Member Posts: 143
    Options
    Greg53 said:

AWESOME!!!!
    Kim,
    Congrats to you and Mark!!! I've been out of town on a week's vacation and didn't take my computer with me (on purpose). What a great post to see when I returned. Congrats again on NED! Enjoy!!
    Greg

Wonderful News
    Glad all has went so well for Mark and it has to be a great releif for you as the caregiver! Dave will get his pet next week and I pray he can join the NED gang..Still has his feeding tube @ 6 weeks post treatment. Hoping he can get it removed in the near future. He's not eating much orally yet but does try on occasion. We will update next week after Pet CT
  • Vivi C
    Vivi C Member Posts: 70
    Options
    Awesome!
    Thank you for sharing your encouraging news. I had my first post tx. PET-CT Scan today and will not get my results until next week. Love to hear positive news! Blessings to you both!
    Viv
  • Pumakitty
    Pumakitty Member Posts: 652
    Options
    Wonderful
    Kim,

Sorry it took so long for me to post. I have been out sick and just read your wonderful news today. I am so happy to hear this wonderful news. You have been an amazing caregiver and have been so supportive to so many people including me and my family. Enjoy this wonderful time.

Kathy