MyTurnNow - UPDATE

Options
2»

Comments

• weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options

One more leg of the journey
    One more leg of the journey is behind you and you are still sounding strong. Yes the end is in sight and now you rest and pat yourself on the back for getting this far. Gentle hugs, jan

Awesome Debbie
    Rest Rest Rest...Hope you will heal quickly.
    Good news, Take care of yourself.
    Karie
  • webbwife50
    webbwife50 Member Posts: 394
    Options
    Hi Debbie
    Sounds like you are doing well considering! Praise Jesus! I have met the most powerfull women here! God bless you and keep you as you recover from this last surgery. Looking forward to hearing more good news! Love and hugs and prayers....alison
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    mollyz said:

YOU
    Hi MyTurnNow, glad to see your doing good and everything went well go rest, Hugs&Kisses
    MollyZ

Glad it went well for you.
    Glad it went well for you. Was wondering how you were doing.

Hugs, Jan
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Hi Debbie
    Sounds like you are doing well considering! Praise Jesus! I have met the most powerfull women here! God bless you and keep you as you recover from this last surgery. Looking forward to hearing more good news! Love and hugs and prayers....alison

Debbie .. So glad that your surgery went well, and
    that you are recovering! Soft and supple here you come! Tissue expanders have left the building .. Yipee!

Strength and Courage

Vicki Sam
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    So glad your feeling well.
    So glad your feeling well. Get your rest so you can recover Your in my prayers Kay
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi Debbie,
    Thanks for checking in. Sounds like everything went well. Make sure to rest and take it easy.

Debbie and Heather, did either one of you come home with drains? My surgery is two weeks away.

Hugs, Jean

Hi Jean -
    No Drains!!! Alot of pain, though. My plastic surgeon told me that compared to my bi-let mastectomy this one would be a breeze but he was a liar! The day after surgery (yesterday) was terrible, but today i'm doing considerably better! I know you're looking forward to your surgery too!!
    *hugs*
    Heather
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Congrats! Hope your new
    Congrats! Hope your new normal kicks in quickly. :) This has been a long road indeed for you and your spirits have always been exceptional.