In A Short While I Go

Options
2»

Comments

• Grandma X 6
    Grandma X 6 Member Posts: 135
    Options
    Judy
    I hope all went well for you today. My port was easy not much pain in a few days you will get use to it. It is my best friend I don't mind it also I do not like all the IV I have small veins. Be sure you get the numbing cream from the Dr. put in on one to one hours before you go put a piece of press and seal over it works great you don't feel a thing Good Luck You are not the only one who a baby we all have been through enough. Good Luck
  • kya911
    kya911 Member Posts: 157
    Options

Judy
    I hope all went well for you today. My port was easy not much pain in a few days you will get use to it. It is my best friend I don't mind it also I do not like all the IV I have small veins. Be sure you get the numbing cream from the Dr. put in on one to one hours before you go put a piece of press and seal over it works great you don't feel a thing Good Luck You are not the only one who a baby we all have been through enough. Good Luck

Many thank you's to all.
    You

Many thank you's to all.
    You ladies were right it was not bad at all.
    I did get a surprise if they told me I did not or forgot. They went back in &
    did a little trimming lol. I guess the margin was not clean after all.
    I am feeling fine just a little sore. I could even sleep on the port side. I am a side sleeper.
    My best friend was there with me so she kept me busy with things we are planning to do this spring.

Thank you Again
    Judy