It's back

Options
2»

Comments

• cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    tami
    so sorry to hear you have to go through this again. I'm praying that your dr finds and removes the DCIS. My sister just had a recurrence but in her other breast. Both times was DCIS. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

tami
    so sorry to hear you have to go through this again. I'm praying that your dr finds and removes the DCIS. My sister just had a recurrence but in her other breast. Both times was DCIS. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    {{hugs}} Char

Praying for you Tami.
    Praying for you Tami. Please keep us updated on your treatment and how you are doing.

Hugs,Megan
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Sunrae said:

Tami, so sorry to hear your
    Tami, so sorry to hear your news. We fight with all our strength the first time around and then the beast comes back and kicks us in the butt and challenges some of us again. I admire all of you tremendously. Somehow you find the strength and courage again and do battle as many times as you have to. Wishing the best for all of you and hoping to hear better news soon.

So sorry Tami! You just
    So sorry Tami! You just keep on fighting! We are here to support you all the way!

Hugs, Kylez
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    KayNYC said:

sorry about the worry
    Yes, they can do a frozen section while you are in the OR but speak to your doctor about her feelings about that. I can understand why you would want it over and done with if it is necessary. The waiting is misery. So sorry you have to go through this again. I think this is most of our biggest worries as survivors, that the beast returns.
    Sending you postive thoughts and prayers.
    Hugs, K

I am so sorry! Sending you
    I am so sorry! Sending you prayers and lots of support and encouragement!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Sorry to hear the news about
    Sorry to hear the news about the cancer coming back. Many on this board are dealing with recurrences. You are not alone in this battle. May the strength and courage displayed by other Survivors be of encouragement to you. Go take care of business and FIGHT! God bless.
    BL

Praying for you Tami and
    Praying for you Tami and sending you cyber hugs and strength. Please keep us updated.

Hugs, Jan