Cyberknife was a BREEZE!!

Options

Comments

• creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options

Thanks for sharing your good
    Thanks for sharing your good news. Like everyone else, I hope this works for you!

Hugs to you,
    Linda

Hooray
    Glad to hear that the cyber knife treatment wasn't so bad. Just the name scares me to death. You give me such hope as I look at my own prognosis. Two weeks ago today was my brain MRI, and I still haven't heard if they found anything.....makes me so angry. I hate to be a pest, but this waiting is beginning to get the best of us (my husband is as nervous as I am). It is just good to hear from you, and to hear that your experience was good. Hugs, and good thoughts you way. Judy
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Hooray
    Glad to hear that the cyber knife treatment wasn't so bad. Just the name scares me to death. You give me such hope as I look at my own prognosis. Two weeks ago today was my brain MRI, and I still haven't heard if they found anything.....makes me so angry. I hate to be a pest, but this waiting is beginning to get the best of us (my husband is as nervous as I am). It is just good to hear from you, and to hear that your experience was good. Hugs, and good thoughts you way. Judy

mama G i am sure this is not
    mama G i am sure this is not easy but you always have a positive spin and that is why you are our Mama G!!!
    Judy call them up and complain two weeks is too long. however sometimes no news is good news
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Mama G... you are amazing!
    Mama G... you are amazing! I am glad the procedure is over and it went well for you. Will keep you in prayer.
    BL
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options

Mama G... you are amazing!
    Mama G... you are amazing! I am glad the procedure is over and it went well for you. Will keep you in prayer.
    BL

Mama G,
    So glad it was as

Mama G,
    So glad it was as easy as you say!
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    SO glad Cyberknife went well
    SO glad Cyberknife went well and was pain free!! I have wondered about it. I hope you are feeling good. Take care Kay {{{HUGS}}}
  • MissouriE
    MissouriE Member Posts: 4
    Options
    God Bless you!
    I heard read about the Cyberknife and it sound like a very painless experience. I am so happy to hear it was good for you and I will continue to pray for us ALL!!!
  • crselby
    crselby Member Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    humor and cyber-knife are the best medicines
    After following your story since you joined this group, I am SO glad you caught a break with this procedure being 'a breeze'!! Are you taking time off from the classroom for this or was that not necessary? You are such a trooper for those kids! Love to hear from you for your take on events in your journey.
    ~~Connie~~
  • 1surfermom
    1surfermom Member Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    crselby said:

humor and cyber-knife are the best medicines
    After following your story since you joined this group, I am SO glad you caught a break with this procedure being 'a breeze'!! Are you taking time off from the classroom for this or was that not necessary? You are such a trooper for those kids! Love to hear from you for your take on events in your journey.
    ~~Connie~~

I'm so glad it was a breeze.
    Mamma G,

I am so glad that the procedure was a breeze for you. I hope it does the trick. Love Surf
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

I'm so glad it was a breeze.
    Mamma G,

I am so glad that the procedure was a breeze for you. I hope it does the trick. Love Surf

Thrilled for you Mama G that
    Thrilled for you Mama G that the procedure was a breeze for you! Continuing to pray for you.

Sue :)
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Thrilled for you Mama G that
    Thrilled for you Mama G that the procedure was a breeze for you! Continuing to pray for you.

Sue :)

Hi Mama G, Glad to hear this
    Hi Mama G, Glad to hear this went well for you. You are one inspiring gal and you always bounce back a little higher each time something like this comes along. Keep on keeping on.
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    Sunrae said:

Hi Mama G, Glad to hear this
    Hi Mama G, Glad to hear this went well for you. You are one inspiring gal and you always bounce back a little higher each time something like this comes along. Keep on keeping on.

Hi Mama G
    I am glad that you tolerated procedure well. I wish it will be effective and helpful. you are an example of courage and grace.
    Praying for success.
    Hugs,
    New Flower
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    GayleMc said:

This is good to hear.
    This is good to hear. Thanks for the update. Thinking of you.

Wonderful Mama G! Glad it
    Wonderful Mama G! Glad it was easy for you! Praying and thinking of you!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Mama G said:

Yes, only 3.
    The good news is if it doesn't do the trick they can do it again for up to 4 tumors. Beyond that they do total brain radiation, not a picnic, but doable from what they tell me.
    One day at a time.... AMEN

Yes, one day at at time! So
    Yes, one day at at time! So glad that you got through this treatment with ease.

Praying for you,

Debby
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Hooray

So happy that this procedure
    So happy that this procedure was easy for you!

Prayers and hugs,

Jan
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    MissouriE said:

God Bless you!
    I heard read about the Cyberknife and it sound like a very painless experience. I am so happy to hear it was good for you and I will continue to pray for us ALL!!!

I had never heard of the
    I had never heard of the cyber knife until your post. Glad that it was painless and a breeze for you. Praying for you Mama!

Hugs, Angie
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Mama G...
    You are an inspiration, to say the least! So glad this was a "breeze" for you. Most important, sincerely hoping it'll bring you back to NED status.

Kind regards, Susan
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    Options

Mama G...
    You are an inspiration, to say the least! So glad this was a "breeze" for you. Most important, sincerely hoping it'll bring you back to NED status.

Kind regards, Susan

WEll, 6 days later....
    and i'm still beat to say the least. very very tiring. my brain is on sleep mode.
    I can't teach for a while, not even drive. but i'm doing my best to stay UP and be in fight mode! With all my faith in God, friends, prayers, love, and most of all my wonderful family, we can do this together~~~~~ Ya'll agree??????
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Mama G said:

WEll, 6 days later....
    and i'm still beat to say the least. very very tiring. my brain is on sleep mode.
    I can't teach for a while, not even drive. but i'm doing my best to stay UP and be in fight mode! With all my faith in God, friends, prayers, love, and most of all my wonderful family, we can do this together~~~~~ Ya'll agree??????

Certainly Mamam G you are a
    Certainly Mamam G you are a loved woman! You can beat this!
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration
    You are truly an inspiration and I am so happy that it went well. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • shelbyhome
    shelbyhome Member Posts: 145
    Options
    Mama G said:

WEll, 6 days later....

Stay strong and yes I agree
    Stay strong and yes I agree that with you, keep the faith and fight like a girl!!! Hugs