Lesley is home

2»

Comments

• mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Thomas, thank you
    for taking the time to keep us posted. It's so great that your girls will have time to spend with their mom. Our thoughts and prayers are with you family always.

marge
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Thomas
    I'm glad Lesley is home where she can be surrounded by her loved ones during her last days. Will keep all of you in my prayers.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • webbwife50
    webbwife50 Member Posts: 394
    Prayers of comfort
    I pray for peace and comfort for you, Lesley, and your girls. May God hold you all tight in his loving arms and comfort you during this most difficult time! God Bless...Alison
  • winsomebulldog
    winsomebulldog Member Posts: 117 Member
    I am praying for you. That's
    I am praying for you. That's all I can say. My heart is broken for you as you face this next part of the journey. I cannot pretend to understand how difficult this is for you. I cannot do anything to make it easier, but I can pray for the journey to be as easy as possible. God bless you both.

Jenn
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613

I am praying for you. That's
    I am praying for you. That's all I can say. My heart is broken for you as you face this next part of the journey. I cannot pretend to understand how difficult this is for you. I cannot do anything to make it easier, but I can pray for the journey to be as easy as possible. God bless you both.

Jenn

You are an inspiration to me
    You are a man of faith and have been such a witness to us all. We have grown to know and love you and your precious wife. My heart breaks for you and your family. But I know she will soon be forever free and just as that beautiful poem said, you will carry her in your heart always.

God's hand and mighty provision rest on you, her and the family.

Warm hugs to you both,

Sylvia