Options
2»

Comments

• creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Thomas may our Lord keep his hands on both you
    and Leslie - and guide you both thru this next phase of life. May he also send a miracle your way!

Strength and Courage:

Vicki Sam

Prayers
    Thomas, you and your wife are in my thoughts and prayers. This has been such a hard road for her, and I know it is exhausting for you as well. Keep the faith, and we will all keep the prayers coming your way. My heart goes out to you both. Hugs, Judy
  • KayNYC
    KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear things have been so rough
    Dear Thomas,
    I am sending you positive thoughts and prayers for improvement and good outcome. It makes me feel to sad to hear all the problems that are cropping up.Hang in there and do take care of yourself.
    Hugs, K
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Thoughts and Prayers
    I am so sorry that your wife, you and your family are going through so much hardship. This disease is so ruthless. I pray God grant you and yours peace of mind and heart during this difficult process.

You are being such a loving, thoughtful husband to your wife. You are doing what you can, may that knowledge be of some comfort to you. God bless.
    BL
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Options
    Thomas
    I'm so sorry that you and your wife have to go thru all this. Please keep praying, as we are for all of you. Good thoughts and angels are coming to you all.

marge
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Thomas
    you and your wife are in my thoughts and prayers. I know her decline is overwhelming and wishing that the news wasn't bad. Keep us posted but foremost take care of yourself so you can be there for your wife.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Thomas
    you and your wife are in my thoughts and prayers. I know her decline is overwhelming and wishing that the news wasn't bad. Keep us posted but foremost take care of yourself so you can be there for your wife.
    {{hugs}} Char

Keeping you and your wife in
    Keeping you and your wife in my prayers.

Hugs, Debby
  • marines911
    marines911 Member Posts: 68
    Options
    fauxma said:

My heart so goes out to you,
    My heart so goes out to you, your wife and the family. It seems like so much is happening so fast so I am going to ask a very difficult question. Have you talked with Hospice? It does not have to mean that you are giving up or giving in but they have services available that might be needed by you and your wife. I know that this is a terrible thing to consider but it might be good to at least talk with them. Hope I am not offending you or anyone on the board. I know that this is all so horrible and my prayers will continue to be with you for whatever lies ahead.
    Stef

No offense
    taken. In fact my wife asked me to get the wills paperwork. Right now Lesley has been transferred to a hospital that has a MRI, so that they can take a look at her brain, since the CT scan was negative. There was however some suspicious cells in the spinal cord and with her history, the ONC is going to treat it with chemo. Unfortunately this is the location that TNBC is likely to make its last stand and most of the time wins. However, the Lord is strong and so is my wife and her will to live.

Thanks for the advice and we have discussed this topic last year, but it was premature. Now we have to really consider this, because she is so WEAK and can't even stand up on her own.

I will give an update after tomorrows visit with the ONC and we will have the final results from the cyntology report.

Keep praying PRAYER WARRIORS!!!
  • shy violet
    shy violet Member Posts: 167
    Options
    fauxma said:

My heart so goes out to you,
    My heart so goes out to you, your wife and the family. It seems like so much is happening so fast so I am going to ask a very difficult question. Have you talked with Hospice? It does not have to mean that you are giving up or giving in but they have services available that might be needed by you and your wife. I know that this is a terrible thing to consider but it might be good to at least talk with them. Hope I am not offending you or anyone on the board. I know that this is all so horrible and my prayers will continue to be with you for whatever lies ahead.
    Stef

Stef, Thank you for bringing
    Stef, Thank you for bringing up hospice...I think a lot of people see them only as life ending, and as you know they do so much more. I was on hospice for a bit and when I no longer needed the services that was all I needed to say. And so now we pray harder than ever for this special family....
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    So sorry
    Thomas -
    I am so sorry to hear your latest news. My heart goes out to you and your wife. Please know that loving thoughts and many, many prayers are going out to the both of you.
    Linda
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    linpsu said:

So sorry
    Thomas -
    I am so sorry to hear your latest news. My heart goes out to you and your wife. Please know that loving thoughts and many, many prayers are going out to the both of you.
    Linda

I am so sorry
    Sending strength, positive thoughts and prayers.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

I am so sorry
    Sending strength, positive thoughts and prayers.

Thomas,
    I will most

Thomas,
    I will most certainly keep you all in my prayers.
    Stef
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    God Bless you Both
    And your children. I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers.
    Hugs and Love - Pat