saw the onc today and it's not good news

13»

Comments

• sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    waffle8 said:

more prayers
    So sorry to hear your news will be praying you find the help you need..Blessings

Heidi, I'm praying for you
    and holding you close in thought. As mentioned, there are different treatments and I pray they find one that is successful. Please let us know how it goes.

Hugs to you,

Sylvia
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Oh Heidi this just stinks
    Oh Heidi this just stinks and I am so sorry. You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. I will be with you in spirit in that mri holding your hand. Sending healing vibes and strength and a big cyber hug your way.
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Your on my emergency prayer
    Your on my emergency prayer list. Keeping the faith all will work for you and no brain involvement. Positive energy and more prayers. Katz
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Katz77 said:

Your on my emergency prayer
    Your on my emergency prayer list. Keeping the faith all will work for you and no brain involvement. Positive energy and more prayers. Katz

I'm with Ayse
    Dearest Heidi, I'm with Ayse -- don't let anyone tell you you "have to" be brave all the time. For heaven's sakes, you have cancer -- you have every right to be scared.

But when things get tough, try to feel all of us with our arms around you, and remember Ayse's advice to pamper yourself.

We're all here with you.

Traci
  • Tinabug
    Tinabug Member Posts: 158
    Prayers
    I'm so sorry your news wasn't good. I just sent up some prayers for you & will continue to do so.
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Praying Hard
    I'm keeping you both in my prayers. Big cyber hugs to you!
    Love - Pat
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    aisling8 said:

Oh, Dear Heidi
    Praying and sending positive thoughts/energy/vibes. What disappointing news. Please, get some rest. Then hop back up and fight fight fight.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
    Victoria

Sending all of my prayers
    Sending all of my prayers and strong positive thoughts to you Heidi.

Big hugs, Megan
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    padee6339 said:

Praying Hard
    I'm keeping you both in my prayers. Big cyber hugs to you!
    Love - Pat

Heidi, you're in my thoughts and prayers
    All positive energy going out to you today for you to see your way to perfect health and peace.

Hugs, Renee
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Adding my positive thoughts
    and prayers, along with all of our dear sisters.

Sue
  • Brooklynchele
    Brooklynchele Member Posts: 123
    Sorry for your bad news
    I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well either. Perhaps your onc can give you something to help your symptoms in the meanwhile. There are some excellent drugs out there for nausea and vomiting.
    It's ok to have a day when you're not so brave. I imagine all of us have them. I know I do. Just try not to forget that you are not alone.
    Please let us know how your tests turn out.
    Hugs,
    Michele
  • heidijez
    heidijez Member Posts: 441

Sorry for your bad news
    I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well either. Perhaps your onc can give you something to help your symptoms in the meanwhile. There are some excellent drugs out there for nausea and vomiting.
    It's ok to have a day when you're not so brave. I imagine all of us have them. I know I do. Just try not to forget that you are not alone.
    Please let us know how your tests turn out.
    Hugs,
    Michele

just a quick update
    i did start physical therapy on wednesday - had a pretty good range of motion going in (yay me!) so it wasn't too bad. had the brain ct scan later that afternoon - have not heard anything about it yet. brain mri is scheduled for 8 am monday morning. since i am extremely claustrophobic, i will need to be totally sedated. my friend from church will be taking me because she does not work on mondays.

i am feeling pretty good, the dizziness is getting annoying, but i am not giving up the fight - i went through too much to get to this point!!! my plan is to get through pt so i can start radiation and get on with my life from there!!

i love all you pink warriors, you are the best!!!!
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    heidijez said:

just a quick update
    i did start physical therapy on wednesday - had a pretty good range of motion going in (yay me!) so it wasn't too bad. had the brain ct scan later that afternoon - have not heard anything about it yet. brain mri is scheduled for 8 am monday morning. since i am extremely claustrophobic, i will need to be totally sedated. my friend from church will be taking me because she does not work on mondays.

i am feeling pretty good, the dizziness is getting annoying, but i am not giving up the fight - i went through too much to get to this point!!! my plan is to get through pt so i can start radiation and get on with my life from there!!

Heidi, I'm hoping for some
    Heidi, I'm hoping for some positive news for you. I'm not a fan of the MRI either but found if I kept my eyes closed and envisioned myself on a beach, it did make it easier. If I could have just gotten past all the banging that goes on. Sending you strength and courage as you continue with your testing and treatments. Keep up your fight because like you said "I went through too much to get to this point". Take care of yourself!!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    heidijez said:

just a quick update

Glad the PT wasn't bad for
    Glad the PT wasn't bad for you! Sending prayers for your brain ct scan Heidi! You are so right, you have fought so hard, don't ever give up.

From one of your sisters in pink that is praying for you,

Diane
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    DianeBC said:

Glad the PT wasn't bad for
    Glad the PT wasn't bad for you! Sending prayers for your brain ct scan Heidi! You are so right, you have fought so hard, don't ever give up.

From one of your sisters in pink that is praying for you,

Diane

Stay strong, i also have IBC
    Stay strong, i also have IBC and we have to beat it.
  • GenieM27
    GenieM27 Member Posts: 30
    heidijez said:

just a quick update

Praying For You
    I pray nothing but the best for you Heidi!
    Hugs!
    Genie