saw the onc today and it's not good news

Comments

• sparkle1
    sparkle1 Member Posts: 242
    I'm praying that some good
    I'm praying that some good new will come your way very soon. Keep fighting like a girl. You can do this!!
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Heidi love,
    I remember you mentioned being on your own. Please, please tell me
    you have someone there with you (other than all of us, who are with you
    in spirit), to hold your hand through your sickness and bad news.

What to heck is this bravery thing? I never understood? Who needs you
    to be brave, just be kind to yourself. Don't let yourself go, talk, scream,
    cry - whatever it takes to clear your mind. Then start nurturing - BIG time.

Heidi, you are a part of this family, don't forget and just know that I am
    here for you for whatever.

Hugs,
    Ayse
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    RE said:

HUGS
    Dear Heidi I am so very sorry you did not get the good news we were all hoping for, I will continue to keep you in my heart and in my prayers. Please know that you are not alone, we are here for you and will do whatever cyber space allows. BIg hugs to you!

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
    *`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥
    ☆ º ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥RE

I am so sorry that you have
    I am so sorry that you have been so sick and for all that you are going through. I pray that your MRI will be clear and please know that I am praying for you.

Hugs, Leeza
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    My thoughts and prayers are
    My thoughts and prayers are with you dear Heidi. I will pray your oncologist comes up with a clinical trial for you.
    BL
  • SDickerson
    SDickerson Member Posts: 44
    Ask your Doctor
    About the trail study PARP Inhabitor. It is for triple negative breast cancer. The qualification is previous chemo has failed. I am currently in the trail here in Indianapolis. I will have my second tx tomorrow.

I am praying for you!!!

Shannon
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Prayers and Good Thoughts
    I'm so sorry your news wasn't better. Sending lots of prayers and good thoughts your way.

marge
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    I'm so sorry to hear this
    I'm so sorry to hear this Heidi - sending you hugs and prayers and good vibes and comfort. I will be praying they find that clinical trial for you. I haven't been on much in the past few days because my last chemo kicked my butt, so this was posted yesterday but I hope you are feeling better. I hope you can feel all of our love & strength & support surrounding you sister.
    *hugs hugs*
    Heather
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member

I'm so sorry to hear this
    I'm so sorry to hear this Heidi - sending you hugs and prayers and good vibes and comfort. I will be praying they find that clinical trial for you. I haven't been on much in the past few days because my last chemo kicked my butt, so this was posted yesterday but I hope you are feeling better. I hope you can feel all of our love & strength & support surrounding you sister.
    *hugs hugs*
    Heather

Dear Heidi
    I want to wrap my arms around you. We are all standing in the gap for you and praying. May a tidal wave of Gods love and healing power pour over you as you read this. We love you lady.
    hugs 2 u
    Jennifer
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member

Dear Heidi
    I want to wrap my arms around you. We are all standing in the gap for you and praying. May a tidal wave of Gods love and healing power pour over you as you read this. We love you lady.
    hugs 2 u
    Jennifer

Dear Heidi,
    I am so sorry to

Dear Heidi,
    I am so sorry to hear this. I will pray for you.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • mariam_11_09
    mariam_11_09 Member Posts: 691 Member
    I am so sorry to hear this.

I am so sorry to hear this. This is got to be difficult to face and my heart goes out to you. You don't need to be brave, just be real about how you feel and the courage will mostly likely follow. I feel really sadened by this news. Please know we are all holding your hand.
  • cookie97
    cookie97 Member Posts: 200
    So sorry to hear
    Soooo Sorry to hear that kind of news! You don't need to brave for us, we will be brave for you. I'm thinking of hiring a hit guy; you know the scary looking kind that all have crooked noses to just come out and kill that dadgum Mr. Cancer! If things were only that simple. You take care; we're all praying that they'll get a handle on this very soon.

((((((((Hugs & Prayers))))))

Peace and Love,
    Edie
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    cookie97 said:

So sorry to hear
    Soooo Sorry to hear that kind of news! You don't need to brave for us, we will be brave for you. I'm thinking of hiring a hit guy; you know the scary looking kind that all have crooked noses to just come out and kill that dadgum Mr. Cancer! If things were only that simple. You take care; we're all praying that they'll get a handle on this very soon.

((((((((Hugs & Prayers))))))

Peace and Love,
    Edie

Just wanted to let you know, Heidi - I 'm holding you close
    in to my heart and prayers. Hope and praying for a miracle.

Stength and Courage:

Vicki Sam
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Oh Heidi, I'm so sorry
    My heart goes out to you, Of course you will always be in my prayers. I know your Dr, will find a clinical trial. and they do work, Herceptin was a clinical trial. There are many more. I wish I could do something for you. Please keep us posted. We all love you and are praying for you everyday. {{{BIG HUGS}}} Take care Kay,
  • heidijez
    heidijez Member Posts: 441
    Mama G said:

Let's hold "virtual" hands in the MRI
    my brain Mri is scheduled for Wed, what about yours?

i'll be holding your hand
    i'll be holding your hand tomorrow. . .i have a ct scan on wednesday and the brain mri on monday. good luck to you!
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Dear Heidi,
    Sending positive thoughts & many prayers your way. Keep us posted. Hugs, Jean
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Jean 0609 said:

Dear Heidi,
    Sending positive thoughts & many prayers your way. Keep us posted. Hugs, Jean

I am so sorry to hear your
    I am so sorry to hear your news, i also have inflammatory breast cancer and it appears that i also still have a lot of cancer in my body. I have just transferred to a new doctor who is the leading doctor in IBC. He just transferred to Philadelphia from Md Anderson. Do you live near Philadelphia? He may have an option for you. You can pm and i will send you his info. I am not triple negative. I also had an MRI of the brain, it came back negative. I was also told that IBC goes to the brain. So far i have cancer in my liver, bones, abdomen and chest wall. I hope, hope, hope that maybe Dr C will have something for you. There are a couple of websites for IBC, have you been to them? Please let me know how you are
  • beetle25
    beetle25 Member Posts: 150 Member
    meena1 said:

I am so sorry to hear your
    I am so sorry to hear your news, i also have inflammatory breast cancer and it appears that i also still have a lot of cancer in my body. I have just transferred to a new doctor who is the leading doctor in IBC. He just transferred to Philadelphia from Md Anderson. Do you live near Philadelphia? He may have an option for you. You can pm and i will send you his info. I am not triple negative. I also had an MRI of the brain, it came back negative. I was also told that IBC goes to the brain. So far i have cancer in my liver, bones, abdomen and chest wall. I hope, hope, hope that maybe Dr C will have something for you. There are a couple of websites for IBC, have you been to them? Please let me know how you are

I am so sorry to hear about
    I am so sorry to hear about your bad news I have prayed for you and will continue to pray for you.
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Heidi
    I'm sorry you didn't receive good news from your onc. Sounds like you've been through quite the battle. Good luck with the brain MRI. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • KayNYC
    KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member
    cahjah75 said:

Heidi
    I'm sorry you didn't receive good news from your onc. Sounds like you've been through quite the battle. Good luck with the brain MRI. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    {{hugs}} Char

My heart goes out to you
    Dear Heidi,
    I am so sorry the news was not good. I wish you did not have to go through all of this misery. I send you prayers and positive thoughts. I wish the MRI gives your doctor the information he needs to find a robust and effective clinical trial.
    Hugs, K
  • waffle8
    waffle8 Member Posts: 234
    KayNYC said:

My heart goes out to you
    Dear Heidi,
    I am so sorry the news was not good. I wish you did not have to go through all of this misery. I send you prayers and positive thoughts. I wish the MRI gives your doctor the information he needs to find a robust and effective clinical trial.
    Hugs, K

more prayers
    So sorry to hear your news will be praying you find the help you need..Blessings