Just
    bumping us again.
    Char
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Nancy
    if you would like to join us that would be great. I started this going and didn' dream I would be sooooooooo tired that I haven't been on my computer in days. The chemo fatigue is definitely cummulative! I found out my granddaughter is going to be baptized Dec. 4. My sister's bday is Dec 11 but I don't want to push things to Dec 18 unless it works for everyone. Let me know what you think. I still have to check out the restaurant Wendy suggested.
    Char

Can't wait until all of you
    Can't wait until all of you sisters meet! Is it planned yet, and, we want pictures!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Bumping us up again.
    Since my chemo scheduled for today was postponed for 2 weeks I will not be done until Dec. 7th. So if everyone is in agreement January will work better for me. I checked out Bellini's restaurant in North Haven that Wendy suggested as a meeting spot. It looks good. Will make final plans after the holidays and I can't wait to meet everyone. Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'll keep bumping us up so we don't get lost.
    Char
  • Sher43009
    Sher43009 Member Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Bumping us up again.
    Since my chemo scheduled for today was postponed for 2 weeks I will not be done until Dec. 7th. So if everyone is in agreement January will work better for me. I checked out Bellini's restaurant in North Haven that Wendy suggested as a meeting spot. It looks good. Will make final plans after the holidays and I can't wait to meet everyone. Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'll keep bumping us up so we don't get lost.
    Char

Jan. is fine with me. I may
    Jan. is fine with me. I may have my port out in Jan. but we can work that out.

Happy Thanksgiving...much to be thankful for.

Sher
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Bumping us up again.
    Char

Looking forward to photos of
    Looking forward to photos of all of you lovely sisters! Now I have to wait until January

:( It will be a nice after Christmas present.

Hugs to all of you,

Angie
  • cahjah75
    Options
    Angie2U said:

Looking forward to photos of
    Looking forward to photos of all of you lovely sisters! Now I have to wait until January

:( It will be a nice after Christmas present.

Hugs to all of you,

Angie

Angie
    we'll be sure to take a lot of pictures to post. Have a wonderful holiday.
    Char
  • cahjah75
    Options
    It's me
    and I'm just bumping us up once again :-)
    Char
  • cahjah75
    Options
    Just trying
    to keep us from getting lost in the day to day posts. Still hoping to connect in January. I just found out my daughter is graduating from grad school Saturday, Jan. 15, 2011 so that dates's out!
    Char
  • cahjah75
    Options
    me again
    trying to keep us in the loop!
  • cahjah75
    Options
    It's just me
    bumping us up again. Wishing all a Merry Christmas and look forward to meeting in January.
    Char